I am seeing a BIG improvement. You should have no trouble getting accepted now
A million times better – logo is much tighter, dividers are gone, spacing looks better. Generally almost like a different site.
Couple of final things:
- The blog on the home page looks really nice BUT different from the blog page (put the white content box on the posts on BOTH not just home).
- Still think you need to break About/Contact apart. That page looks too basic still and does not work.
- You have small alignment issues on comment box with the rest of the page content.
- The Home page header typography e.g. welcome, about, features needs attention
- Finally: Consistency of page titles i.e. about/features has it but its different for blog and portfolio
It is these slight details and attention to detail that makes/break approval.