good start but TF requires high quality
wrong shadow , bad navigation , not too beautiful…
Top third of the page looks good! Maybe sort out that “we have” line there, it looks a bit lost so play around with the typography.
I feel like that main menu text needs to be vertically center aligned within the dark grey area.
Those green vertical blocks seem to throw off the whole design, maybe take those out, and have a fine line separator – something subtle. Also are the ecology, biodiversity sections related to the top pics, or separate things?.. that part seems confusing.
For the last third of the page, try fix the ratio of white space in the middle so its similar to the white space between rows… I think overall in that section more vertical white space is needed.
Footer needs more vertical space, looks a bit “cramped” also maybe throw in a horizontal divider between those two rows
Also I suggest using a 960 grid system to correct the spacing issues, and make sure everything looks right to the eye, and don’t be shy with vertical spacing
Otherwise nice colours and texturing, nice!
look better , but it maybe not too special to other. same content , same layout … you need to make it more unique
It looks much better now but there are still some issues:
1. The slider area has too aggressive gradients in the background – you are going from 80% grey to black and then back again. Be subtle!
2. Why is the ‘Buy it’ button in the slider different than the green buy it button below? Why the gradient on it is so strong? Why is the gradient so ugly? Again, be subtle with gradients and use them only when they are needed.
3. The green ‘Buy it’ button is out of place.
4. Use one font for all headings!
5. Fix your line height! The line height should be the same everywhere, or double on headings that are bigger than the line height itself. For example – if you choose 13px body font and 18px line height, you should draw an 18px vertical rhythm grid all over your design. The line of text should sit exactly in between of two lines of your grid – this is how browsers renders text. Now if a heading has size smaller than 18px – give it 18px line height too. If it is bigger than 18px – give it 36px line height. The same goes for margins below text – paragraph should have 18px margin below it. Headings should have no margin or 18px margin below them, but this should be judged on per heading size basis.
6. Once you have a vertical rhythm grid mentioned in previous point try to fit everything into the grid – padding on elements, margins. If your grid is 18px then make paddings and margins 18px, 36px or 54px (if you want to have lots of white-space). The eye can see these things.
Overall I think that you don’t have a solid idea of the purpose of your theme. Additionally, the PSD category is the hardest one to get into and only really unique designs make it past the review process. It will be much easier to code the template and release it as HTML /CSS.