We will disable purchases soon as we get ready to update our sites (learn more in our forum post). Make sure you complete any transaction or leave it for when our sites are back up. You can monitor the status of our sites here.

295 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 3
  • Beta Tester
+3 more
AkinGn
says

Hi, I’m creating this thread to get some feedback but I want to mention about my near past about TF first:) I had started making my most complicated html theme ever but it was rejected and the last reason was like “your theme needs to be aesthetically improved” then I puased my TF works and meanwhile decided to learn about WPing. Then decided to make a conversion of an existing html theme. But it is rejected because the standards are raised now (I agree with that) and then I improved it and it’s rejected one more time because of the need of a significant improvement (visually). Phew, that’s it :) Now I’d like to get some feedback before starting to improvement as I’m in a bad mood now :) Here’s the link: http://wp.sidart.sidmad.com/q-works-wp/

Thank you

1045 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 8
  • Trendsetter
  • Top Monthly Author
+11 more
Pixelworkshop
says

Hey ! You have an original concept here :)

I’d go for more subtle backgrounds, some of them make me think about templates in publisher. Same for the buttons, it’s a bit too “glossy” for me, for example in the “recent clients” section. There are maybe too many colors : blue, light blue, brown, orange, green, red. I’d go for a nice color scheme from kuler for example :)

295 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 3
  • Beta Tester
+3 more
AkinGn
says

The default bg is from the html version (well I tweaked the colors) but I think I’m gonna desaturate them as you suggest and edit/change some of the patterns. I’ll keep your coloring suggestions in mind when I start editing, thank you Keliah :)

by
by
by
by
by
by