We will disable purchases soon as we get ready to update our sites (learn more in our forum post). Make sure you complete any transaction or leave it for when our sites are back up. You can monitor the status of our sites here.

5306 posts Interactive Design
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 10
  • Trendsetter
  • Top Monthly Author
+11 more
meta4creations
says

Before we send authors into outer-space.. I think Envato should spend more money on a complete redesign of the entire marketplace so it’s as good as it can be and sustainable for the next 10 years. For a multimillion dollar company, you should have a marketplace design that reflects that – but it has the same layout since it started . The site isn’t even responsive yet, come on!

235 posts We're here to serve
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 7
+7 more
isoarts
says

Nice page and the space flight is a cool idea. Well done! :-)

3804 posts
  • Power Elite Author
  • Author Level 12
  • Trendsetter
  • 8 Years of Membership
+14 more
KrownThemes
says

If i’ll ever reach $25M i’ll choose option 3 – a large truck full of timtams (truck included) :D

1190 posts Yes We Can
  • Author Level 10
  • Elite Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
+7 more
CRIK0VA
says

I like the new elite page. Good design) I will work harder to become an power elite member)

640 posts
  • Affiliate Level 8
  • Author Level 14
  • Collector Level 4
  • Front Page Master
+12 more
Kriesi
says

Very nice Design and I like the rewards. Almost sad that I already passed some of those levels and didn’t get the new ones… almost ;D

1190 posts Yes We Can
  • Author Level 10
  • Elite Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
+7 more
CRIK0VA
says

Very nice Design and I like the rewards. Almost sad that I already passed some of those levels and didn’t get the new ones… almost ;D

You have 97,439 Sales. Do you really need them?)

1763 posts How's the surf doing?
  • Power Elite Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Community Superstar
+10 more
tommusrhodus
says

Any chance I can get one of those swanky backpacks? I’d love that :)

EDIT: Pretty please with a cherry on top

8176 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 7
  • Community Superstar
  • Trendsetter
+9 more
doru
says

hope to reach that elite status in a few months but man no vegemite form me till the 250.000 mark :(

this is my reward for being lazy for years

3022 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Author Level 9
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Elite Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
+14 more
Creattive
says

hope to reach that elite status in a few months but man no vegemite form me till the 250.000 mark :( this is my reward for being lazy for years

why? the care pack is still at the 125.000 mark. You actually get now more, as that milestone now also includes $250 envato studio credit.

I will be two weeks too early for that, so be happy about being lazy. You made $250 with it.

I hope I get an extra tim-tam for that!

8176 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 7
  • Community Superstar
  • Trendsetter
+9 more
doru
says

hope to reach that elite status in a few months but man no vegemite form me till the 250.000 mark :( this is my reward for being lazy for years

why? the care pack is still at the 125.000 mark. You actually get now more, as that milestone now also includes $250 envato studio credit.

I will be two weeks too early for that, so be happy about being lazy. You made $250 with it.

I hope I get an extra tim-tam for that!

was under impression that you got the vegemite and tshirt and the rest when hitting elite at 75.000. when this has changed?

made a mistake on previous post, wanted to write 125.000$ :)

by
by
by
by
by
by