My theme was rejected again.Here is the review message:
1.Your template has a good start but, as we have high standards, you will need to make some additional improvements in overall aesthetics and aspects such as typography, graphics, and spacing.
2. There are a few inconsistent spacing/padding issues throughout the design. I’d like you to go over it with a fine toothed comb and weed out these basic design issues.
3. Overall theme typography needs additional refinements and improvements before it will be ready for Theme Forest. The theme will need also improvements in visual hierarchy primarily using typographic elements such as headings.
4. This is important— try to make your theme’s design more unique. Adding features, options and styles will help increase your template’s value and increase its ability to be approved. However, a unique design will be a key factor for approval.5. Even with the current design, a significant increase in the polish of the various aspects of the theme may just swing the decision in your favor. Right now, it doesn’t feel like a premium theme.
What is wrong? Any ideas please.
Hi Smartik. I would get rid off the patterns you used on the background. They are really annoying in my opinion.
Everything works good but there is no unique look. Try to add some special things in the design and work on the logo and navigation.
Hi Smartik. I would get rid off the patterns you used on the background. They are really annoying in my opinion. Everything works good but there is no unique look. Try to add some special things in the design and work on the logo and navigation.
Thank you, very much, for your answer.
1) Pick two fonts. One for your headers and the other for your body text. I counted four on your index page.
2) Background patters are distracting.
3) The colors don’t compliment each other.
4) The entire page doesn’t work as a whole, looks like a patchwork of ideas.
I agree with the others here. Hopefully this helps, but it comes across as being or feeling like three or four different themes blended into one. It feels as if the theme doesn’t have its own unique style but rather a collection of individual personalities… I don’t like the harsh grey footer though. The whole rest of the theme is light and airy… Which is nice.
Good luck… I hope I was able to help in some way.