- Those lines look weird
- The Semi-Transparent Button needs some rework
- The Typography needs rework. Try to choose a different typeface (font) and make use of appropriate line-heights. At the moment it looks to crowded.
- The Links are looking to “standard”. You should style them a bit more
- The Images should have a hover effect. Not only the border but instead something like fadein/fadeout with a zoom-icon would be nice
- Also you should put different images in your demo, not 4-times the same. And YES this is also important because in the end it is a “product” and not anything free, or am I wrong?
- I don’t need a screenshot to tell you that the typography looks like anything but not a good choice. Rework it.
- As you can see the textarea for the embed code is messed up. This needs to be fixed.
- The Form Fields are to small in terms of “height”. Looks like something is wrong. It also doesn’t align very well with the button aside.
- The Button is not only too close at the textarea. It literally sticks to it. No Space to breathe. Give em a break.
- The Contact Details on the right doesn’t look like anything. When I look at it I only see some letters. If I wouldn’t be in that business I wouldn’t know what this box should be. Try to bring icons in the game. Find a nice looking glyphicon-set and implement it. Pictures are saying more than 1000 words. And use “real sample” contact infos, like Amaretto Street 66, 100500 Moonlight City, +20 12 10 11 15 15. And keep an eye on spacing and “grouping”. Adress Info together, Phone and E-Mail together.
SummaryIn General you need to have a look at a different typeface to include. Have a look at Google Webfonts for example. Also the line-heights and spacings needs a small overhaul. Keyword: Vertical Rhythm.
Include a working Contact Form
Maybe try to include some social links (with icons)
Rework the Map for mobile phones. Otherwise the user won’t get past the first-map. Then it keeps scrolling the map. (Tested on Android 2.3)
Sidenotes: I’ve viewed your template in Chrome v22, Win7×64 with a resolution of 1920×955
Happy enhancing/reworking and good luck
PS: I’ll send you the bill for that review later PPS : Next time please follow the forum rules and post your feedback request in ‘item disussion’
First of all, thank You for your Reply. I´ll try to improve on all the Points you listed, so hopefully my Template will be accepted:)
did you checked this with all browsers? IE9 seems not to know what this is all about..nothing is in place, nothing works. regards.