We will disable purchases soon as we get ready to update our sites (learn more in our forum post). Make sure you complete any transaction or leave it for when our sites are back up. You can monitor the status of our sites here.

125 posts
  • Featured Author
  • Author Level 6
  • Freebie
  • Collector Level 1
+6 more
pantherius
says

Looks like fine, but it has too much colors for me. Obviously, it is only my opinion. :-)

244 posts
  • Author Level 1
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 3
  • Feedback Guru
+5 more
glutenfree4u
says

Pretty awesome, but not all the images have links set up with them, but they all display properly! Great work!

50 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Exclusive Author
Themeliberty
says

Looks like fine, but it has too much colors for me. Obviously, it is only my opinion. :-)

Thanks! But it is metro style and it should be colorful!

50 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Exclusive Author
Themeliberty
says

Pretty awesome, but not all the images have links set up with them, but they all display properly! Great work!
Thanks! I will link them soon!
576 posts I will solve your problem and you will pay me.
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Featured Author
  • Trendsetter
+8 more
BoxedCreative
says

I’m sure your logo is in breach of copyright and I’m surprised Envato have allowed this. You might have to design your “own” logo concept :)

50 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Exclusive Author
Themeliberty
says

I’m sure your logo is in breach of copyright and I’m surprised Envato have allowed this. You might have to design your “own” logo concept :)
Do You see my message? This is Test! tomorrow i will rempve it, Thanks!
576 posts I will solve your problem and you will pay me.
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Featured Author
  • Trendsetter
+8 more
BoxedCreative
says

Do You see my message? This is Test! tomorrow i will rempve it, Thanks!

I suppose so :)

by
by
by
by
by
by