Thought I’d come and drop by another Hi at the forums, some of you might know me, from last year when I was busy at GR uploading photo effects and all. Then I stopped, had college/work, etc…really had no time for GR. Now I am back, and I am working as a freelance web/graphic designer, and spend lots of time again on GR. A lot has changed though, since I left this place, and came back. I’ll just list them up in point forms
- Turned 21 Years old on March 20th, 2013 YAY !!!!
- Graduated from my course
- On January 25th, 2013 I got married :D…yes I am now a married man
- Switched up my work space fully (from a tiny i5 laptop to an i7 27” iMac) it feels really great, I had the mac, though had to set it up properly and all
- Switched from an iOS to Blackberry to Android (i love it)
- I was 130KG aka 286.6 pounds, and now I am 88KG aka 194 pounds (took me around 6-7months)
- I thought I’d be healthy but no, started to smoking
., btw for those out there, i didn’t lose the weight from smoking (ellepytical/push ups, sit ups, and weight lifting is the best)
- OH and now I am back at GR
hope you all had a great time, cuz I know I love being back at GR, and would like to meet some of the new members also that recently joined.
Hi Eli, thanks for dropping by. Congrats on the personal achievements and welcome back to GraphicRiver.
Welcome back Eli, nice to see you here again!
all the best …. just 8 kg short from half century
keep on. welcome to GR again.
Great personal milestones Congrats