204 posts
  • Russian Federation
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 3
+2 more
Star_ik
says

Hi, everybody. At me such question. Whether it is possible in this section Stock Footage to use music from audiojungle?

1607 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Trendsetter
+9 more
AndrVlad
says

Sure you can use watermarked preview from AJ with link to the track in the description.

Best Regards, Andrey

204 posts
  • Russian Federation
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 3
+2 more
Star_ik
says

Sure you can use watermarked preview from AJ with link to the track in the description. Best Regards, Andrey
Why then many videos of files go without a sound and music?
4954 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 4
  • Collector Level 4
  • Envato Team
+11 more
MarkBrodhuber
Envato team
says

I think it boils down to workload. Some of the footage guys have massive libraries. I’m sure the work involved with uploading those libraries is a pretty major undertaking to begin with. Adding an audio track and trimming into the mix may just be too time consuming and not really worth it.

1395 posts
  • 8 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 6
  • Community Superstar
  • Super Copyright Ninja
graphic4444
says

as a buyer i’d never listen to stock audio that’s been added to sell stock video clips; I use my own audio and it wouldn’t help sell. for that matter i have volume turned down when i preview aep AE projects as well, since I produce my own videos I have no interest in whatever audio track somebody wants to arbitrarily slap on the background, since mine’s usually different in production, the audio track I choose (whether it’s an aj track or one from others in my library)

204 posts
  • Russian Federation
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 3
+2 more
Star_ik
says

Thank You!

by
by
by