We will disable purchases soon as we get ready to update our sites (learn more in our forum post). Make sure you complete any transaction or leave it for when our sites are back up. You can monitor the status of our sites here.

316 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 2
  • Malaysia
+3 more
SyamilMJ
says

say HELLO $35

4 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
soulfood1966
says
soulfood1966 said
For anyone thinking about purchasing any template from this site…BEWARE! I just spent some hard earned money to only spend the last 2 hours in frustration. Can’t upload Rockwell .zip file to my wordpress provider…there is NO documentation…there is NO contact information for the website…this site smells like a scam…GOODBYE $35…you will be missed!

Okay…I said I would do it…

I have learned a lesson and will eat crow! Yes…thank you for your help and also teaching me a well earned lesson!

soulfood1966

911 posts Never trust a ballerina with a moustache
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Australia
  • Blog Interview
  • Collector Level 3
+6 more
Carmen
says
soulfood1966 said
soulfood1966 said
For anyone thinking about purchasing any template from this site…BEWARE! I just spent some hard earned money to only spend the last 2 hours in frustration. Can’t upload Rockwell .zip file to my wordpress provider…there is NO documentation…there is NO contact information for the website…this site smells like a scam…GOODBYE $35…you will be missed!

I have learned a lesson and will eat crow! Yes…thank you for your help and also teaching me a well earned lesson!

soulfood1966

Thank you for acknowledging your mistake soulfood1966, most of our authors are helpful and will do their best to look after buyers. As you can imagine a forum thread regarding being ripped off by a well known author is potentially damaging to their brand. If you experience difficulties again, please contact support or the author first. :)

2067 posts
  • Collector Level 3
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Exclusive Author
  • United States
WilsonMade
says
soulfood1966 said
soulfood1966 said

soulfood1966

Post a youtube video of it or it didn’t happen.

81 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
sillybarbarian
says
LandonWilson said
soulfood1966 said
soulfood1966 said

soulfood1966
Post a youtube video of it or it didn’t happen.

Roger that.

208 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 4
  • Author Level 5
  • Beta Tester
+3 more
AdrianMG
says

lol is all I can say.

1908 posts YOU TOUCH IT YOU BUY IT
  • Copyright Ninja
  • Most Wanted Winner
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Community Superstar
+12 more
FRESHFACE
says

Hey guys! The buyer already received my help yesterday, please lock this thread and thanks for everyone for your help :) See you on CFH .

1950 posts Do the Needful
  • Envato Team
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 8
  • Elite Author
+14 more
JamiGibbs
Envato team
says
freshface said
Hey guys! The buyer already received my help yesterday, please lock this thread and thanks for everyone for your help :) See you on CFH .

You got it.

by
by
by
by
by
by