We will disable purchases soon as we get ready to update our sites (learn more in our forum post). Make sure you complete any transaction or leave it for when our sites are back up. You can monitor the status of our sites here.

1 post
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 3
  • United States
kris-olszewski
says

hey guys, I’m looking for a script (system) that would have a database for 2 different types of users. Basically, I have two targets: students and companies.

I want them to register and input specific data (different for each target).

Students: - student can view only own profile and companies profiles - upload resume in pdf - input data about a student - pick a major from a list - graduation date - etc

Businesses: - be able to view student profiles - info about the company - pick an industry from a list - be able to view student resumes (but students cannot view each other resumes) - send student a message (e-mail) - etc

I also want them to be matched in some way (student – company) based on couple fields like major/industry or something.

Do anybody know a script that would be close to these requirements? Maybe something like a dating site script that matches users (should be easy to modify).

I’m a coldfusion developer but I have to create it in PHP /mySQL.

Thanks, Kris

1 post
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 2
  • United States
cbeninati
says

Are you looking for a “ready-to-use” fully integrated system, or just the parts to put it together yourself? Also, is this for a specific project?

I do PHP and MySQL if that’s what you need. :)

499 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 3
  • Collector Level 2
  • Canada
+2 more
TutelageSystems
says

The system you described sounds very interesting.

Will this be a standalone system or integrated into another? Do you have any idea’s for user friendly gui’s or just something you thought of?

by
by
by
by
by
by