Just a question… what happens when we submit our items for Review?
It’d be nice to be able to see exactly what the Review team see! Screenshots or video (even better) if possible please!
Thanks very much in advance.
Probably reviewer after login check the queue status, download your files, open them in proper software and start reviewing. Nothing special i guess.
I know it won’t be anything special, but I’m just interested to see what they see!
Surely it’s worth asking though?
I think that:
- They login and see the review queue.
- They click on each and will redirect to a page on TF just like other live items but there is not any direct links to them on the public.
- They click on Demo and see the front page only.
- If they don’t like the front page or doesn’t find any interesting thing in the first view, item will get a hard reject immediately.
- If the front page is OK, then item will be downloaded and installed on the test platform and…
Yes – that makes sense! Would still love to see an actual preview of what happens!
Yeah, it’s our turn to review their User interface