1) Buy a car, Audi A4 from 2009-2010
2) Reach 250k of sold items on TF
3) 10K sales (related to #2. It’s a lot, that’s going to be extremely hard, but why not dream big? :))
4) Go to Internazionali BNL d’Italia (tennis masters tournament) to see my favourite players live
5) Have some nice holidays and visit as many countries as possible.
6) Get a nice girlfriend
7) Add 10 new WordPress items. I want a lot, but…why not?
the most important you should do get a nice girlfriend
-buy a maserati
-buy a yacht
-move to monte carlo
Yeah….and build a killer theme that would provide the money for that :))
@finaldestiny – A4 is cool but you should take a look at S3
Good question revaxarts Found my reply over there.
- Release 20 new themes – released only 4. with 850 sales
- Spend more time working on the website (tutorials, freebies…) – nope
- Brake the Themeforest record for earnings in one month – nope
I guess i achieved 50% of what i wanted.
- Give my father enough money to start a business so he can start earning for himself and not rely on his son (me) to give him money since i’m sure he hates that. – 80% done i guess, $10K more and it’s done
- Travel a bit – nope (Was in Vienna for the first week of 2012 but that’s all)
- Find a decent girl for a change – nope, but did find some indecent ones
- Buy a car – nope, but did spend a lot of money fixing the old one
- Buy an empty property to build a house on in the coming years (not next year) – bought a big property with a house that i’m renovating but that property is for a different purpose
u r funny and good job with your achievements.
No resolutions, just following my joy.
People continue to talk about gaining, yet they forget they will die – yes, you too, this body that you are seeing, you will be disconnected from. And why all this association with death being a bad experience?Feeling scary or insecure? That’s because you thought it belongs to you. Nothing belongs to you, you are here to serve others, not gain things. Take a deep breath, let go of all fanatic thinking and feel the tranquility that requires nothing. So go make some resolutions about helping others, it will make your life a bliss.
good say. thanks for the reminder.
1- go on laziness 2- a little bit working 3- smoking, listening music and again laziness
That’s my 2013 way
Realistically… Lose 35 pounds, quick smoking completely (been vaping and it helps but still have a smoke from time to time), give myself more motivation to get some designs done.