April 16th – April 23rd
We want to see your best WordPress theme! Between now, and Friday, April 23rd, submit a WordPress template to automatically be entered into this mini competition, to be judged by the review staff.
The winner will receive:
- 1 web design book (hard-copy) of your choice (from a provided selection), to be mailed out within 48 hours.
- An exclusive collection of your templates advertised on the home page for 7 days.
- Front page “Featured Item of the Week” (you choose the item from your portfolio)
- Promotion, via Twitter, through-out the week (promoting items, collections, etc.)
- Announcement on our Tumblog.
- The “Won a Competition” badge.
So this competition is for those of you who are in the process of finishing up your WordPress themes for submission. It’ll add an extra layer of fun as you finish up!
Any items submitted to the WordPress category between NOW and April 23rd, 11:59 PM, Eastern Standard Time, will be considered.
@Mixey – Your item was accepted in February. That doesn’t qualify—only items that have been accepted between today and April 23rd will be considered.
Wow , collection + featured item = GREAT exposure!
Really good way of choosing the featured item.
Don’t have anything near ready but good luck everybody , there is some awesome WP themer , it should be fun to watch.
Too bad I submitted my latest theme a week early
Good luck everyone
Too bad I submitted my latest theme a week early Good luck everyone
I guess that wasn’t our week mate
True mate, although I can’t complaint
Hmmm i have to pass once again dont think that my WP version is ready before this date. I will wait for the next bigger competition
Can the next comp be a Tumblr one?
WP already get’s plenty of exposure… should start mixing these up to grow other categories… and it’s more likely that a Tumblr theme can be put together in 7 days than a WP theme…
not a complaint, just a suggestion