Do you have plans to implement an image portfolio carousel?
For example, a multi column version of your carousel, displaying 4 or 5 images from a particular portfolio category in a row? This is very useful for showcasing images, products etc. I think this would be a key feature to make this a truly multipurpose theme.
Does the theme have the ability to create full width page sections?
For example, taking the pre footer area with the google map and inserting normal html and shortcodes. Then being able to use more than 1 of these page sections on a page. The key feature here would be the ability to create full width backgrounds to mark out areas on the page. This would also take this theme further up the ladder of greatness!
1) We don’t say no, but to be honest our main goal is to integrate WooCommerce right now, because we’ve got many requests about it
2) There’s no such a possibility straight from the Theme Options panel right now. Sorry
Hi! Beautiful theme. Does it have a page builder?
right now there’s no page builder. It’s our next target, but first we will probbaly integrate WooCommerce
1. Is there an option to control the font type, size, and weight for H1 through H6, Body and Menu fonts?
2. Is there an option to add social sharing icons/buttons to blog & portfolio posts.
3. The Social Follow Icons in the top bar are a little blurry on retina screens like the 4th gen iPad and iPhone. Are those supposed to be retina?
Thanks. Great work.
2) you will need a 3rd party plugin for it. There are many good plugins, and there should be no problems with integration. An you can always use our support forum
3) Hmm, 3Clicks loads bigger images (2x), so it should be OK. Could you please sen us a screenshot? It would help a lot
Thanks for the prompt response. I sent a few screen shots for your review.
Ok, thank you
Good job. I can see you put some effort in it. Good luck with sales
Amazing job (as always).
I’m looking at the theme on a mobile device. Is the desktop ‘version’ based on a wider 1100 or 1280px width grid?
Also, are there any per-page styling options such as background, etc?
the maximum width for mobile view is 1024px – it’s a resolution of iPad in landscape mode
Great theme. Already purchased it and it’s coming along nicely.
I have installed Share This and I also tried WP-Socializer. In both cases when I set the settings in those plugins to automatically add social icons to posts, the icons appear both where the content is AND in the title bar. How can we change that so it doesn’t appear in both places?
please post it on our support forum and Luke (our developer) will be glad help you with it. It’s a small bug and Luke has already traced it
thanks, done! – michael too
Great work, Michael! Been using Flare for over a year now, looking forward to a new project to put this into action!
Glad to hear it. Thank you
Installed the theme. So far so good, except that I can’t see how to load up the xml file to generate the sample content.
Please tell me how to do that. Thanks.
please check the documentation provided with the theme, the import process is at the beginning of doc
I did that, but it will not import from file. I’m using xampp and a localhost. Can you tell me where the file should end up after importing? Maybe I can just drag it over. Thanks.
That file is just for WordPress Importer Plugin. The “main” data is transfered from our server.
Could you please explain your process and add some details. I’m sure we will be able to help you
After trying to import content.xml, I got this message:
“Sorry, there has been an error.
This does not appear to be a WXR file, missing/invalid WXR version number”
Can you help?
Oh, yeah, this is that weird WP bug and nobody has a clear solution for it.
Can you handle SQL import? We can prepare some SQL files for you
The host reported that safe mode is already off, so the WP fix won’t apply.
Have no idea about SQL import. If you can walk me through it, I’ll try.
I think it’ll be much easier and quicker to help you if we move this discussion to the 3clicks support forum. Send me, to bringthepixel [at] gmail [dot] com, your WP admin panel access data and if you have also FTP and MySQL access data. I’ll try to look at your problem and if needed I’ll try to import SQL with demo content directly on your site.
I have some questions about your theme.
1. How can I add top right side social icons
2. How can ? delete google map which ? don’t want to see everypage
3. search box is very big are there any little box?
4. is it possible to delete these pages?
5. in contact page where ? have to write my mail adress when someone write messega via contact page to be get mail?
Thank you very much
1) you’ve got 3Clicks Theme installed so G1_Social_Icons Plugin should be enabled. Now go to the WP admin > Settings > G1 Social Icons and fill in your data. Next go to the WP admin > Appearance > Theme Options > Style > Preheader to show|hide those icons
2) WP admin panel > Theme Options > Style > Prefooter and there will an option for it
3) right now there’s no alternative for big search box. But we will probably add it in one of the upcomng updates
4) These pages are entirely for you. If you don’t need them for reference you can delete them
5) Please check the shortcode generator for all attributes available for any shortcode
Thank you very much but ? didn’t understand how can ? make it number 4 and 5 please can you explain detailed like number 1 and 2
4) you can delete page while editing by clicking “move to trash”
The shortcode generator is also available while editing a page
Continuing the issue with the XML file import problem, just to check that it wasn’t only with xampp…I also loaded up the theme to the server, activated the plugins, and attempted to load the XML file.
So, could it be a problem with how your XML file is constructed?
I’m willing to try your SQL fix as well.
We have performed many test installs before, and we’ve got no complains from othe clients. So it might be just a coincidence. Let’s continue on our support forum, and Luke (our develop) will be glad to fix it
Okay Michael, signed up for your forum by sending the email to support. As soon as I’m verified I’ll post on the XML thing. Thanks.
Theme is great. With the Contact Form, is there any way to get rid of the 6 + 4 requirement?
Unfortunately this requires some extra PHP coding.
But you can use the Contact Form 7 Plugin for more flexible forms.
It’s compatible with our theme, and we can assist in case of problems on our support forum
You stated above that “the maximum width for mobile view is 1024px”.
That’s perfect. But the question essentially was…
What is the maximum width for DESKTOP view?
There are 3 widths:
I added a custom Sidebar and set it up on the Page I want to show it but it dosent show up.
When the option is on inherit works fine, but with the custom added sidebar it dosent show up at all.
could you please provide me a name for that sidebar?
I called it “Kontakt”
Could you please with just lowercase letters, like “kontakt”?
works many thanks so far great work and good support
the v1.0.2 minor update is ready for download. Here’s the changelog:
+ NEW – How to translate theme using child theme (readme.txt added)
+ NEW – Link Base (permalink) for Work Single Page, Works Category/Tag Page can be changed
+ Fixed – Content hooks removed from precontent
+ Fixed – Admin panel translation enabled
+ Fixed – Before & After now works smooth in IE10
+ Fixed – Before & After Flip version in IE10
Great to hear that you are working on woocommerce integration and I will most likely buy it when this update is released.
When will you approximately finish woocommerce integration – days, weeks, months…?
I hope we will finish it in about two weeks
The 3Clicks (v1.1.0) now is integrated with WooCommerce.
Regarding the custom pages found here: http://3clicks.bringthepixel.com/shortcodes/collections/pages/
Can they be categorized and filterable like in the portfolio or blog posts?
Unfortunately pages don’t have categories and tags assigned
But we can help you duplicate the “Works” section if you need more custom post types. And we can do it for free on our suppport forum
In G1 Socail Icons setting, I select open in the new windows, but it’s dosn’t work new windows.
Please check it.
OK, please give us some time to investigate it
Thx for reporting it
My 3rd theme from bringthepixel and I’m loving it! The designs, the ebb & flow… it just keeps getting better. Of all the themes I’ve purchased via Envato, and that’s a lot, their’s are the most comprehensive… they think of everything!
Now we’ve got Woocommerce coming on this one too? Man my life just keeps getting easier. My clients love me! I just tell them, “you bring the cash, and I bring the pixel, baby!” Thanks bringthepixel! This is not a paid endorsement, just a very happy customer after using several of this developer’s sites!
thank you very much for such kind words!
1. i think the answer to this question is no, but is it possible to display the G1 Social Feed Icons in Pages via shortcode?
2. Is there an Accordian shortcode? If not, is it possible to turn the Toggle into an Accordion via CSS?
1) it’s possible. It’s undocumented but we will guide you on our support forum , so please don’t worry
2) No strict accordion option, but you can use toggle after toggle and decide which one should expanded|collapsed
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23.50
Power Elite Author