Aardvark is a complete community focussed WordPress theme. Buy with confidence from an elite author specialising in BuddyPress themes.
- Landing Page
- Members Directory
- Full Page
- Video Full Page
- Social – New
- Network – New
- eLearn – Modern courses demo (coming soon)
Who Is This Theme For?Anyone and everyone really! Seriously, it’s a full multi-purpose theme. But specifically if you want to create a community, charge for membership access and sell online courses this theme is perfect for you.
Code-free customisation200+ theme options to easily create a great looking site to meet your specific needs without ever touching a piece of code.
- BuddyPress integration
- bbPress integration
- WooCommerce integration
- Paid Membership Pro integration
- Sensei integration
- Event Manager integration
- Includes over $100 worth of premium plugins
- Clean code – no PHP notices and well documented
- 15 custom page builder elements/shortcodes
- SEO Ready and mobile optimised
- Intranet/extranet features (restrict access to site until logged in and dashboard interface)
- Multiple blog options – masonry, grids, lists, font and alignment control
- Ajax pagination and sorting of content
- Front-end ajax post submission and edit forms
- Post formats – Image, Gallery, Video, Audio, Aside, Status, Link, Quote, Standard
- One-click demo importer
- Retina support
- Multiple header layouts
- Custom pricing tables
- Icon fonts (FontAwesome included)
- Multiple menu styles (mega menus, post content, background images, icons etc.)
- 200+ theme options to control every aspect of the theme
- Change theme styling in real time with WP Live Customizer
- Social share options
- Social login support
- Front-end login, register and profile pages
- Top-class support
- Automatic and regular theme updates
- Full RTL support
Bundled Premium Plugins
These plugins are bundled with the theme. for more information on bundled plugins please click here.
- WPBakery Page Builder (Visual Composer) (Save $45) – Frontend and backend drag and drop page builder to create complex looking layouts in minutes – no coding required
- Responsive for Visual Composer – (Save $23) Greater control over the display of your page builder elements based on the width of the screen
- LayerSlider (Save $23) – One of the most popular responsive multi-purpose slider plugins
- Theia Sticky Sidebar (Save $24) – Makes your sidebars sticky and permanently visible, regardless of their position or how much the user has scrolled down
Premium Plugins (Purchased Separately)
These plugins are not bundled with the theme and need to be purchased separately.
- Sensei – A course management plugin that offers the smoothest platform for helping you teach anything (purchased separately)
These plugins have been specifically designed to work with the theme and are completely free, as a result they are not bundled with the theme, but the theme can automatically install and set them up for you.
- BuddyPress – Unique design, masonry member/group display, mobile device friendly, notifications tab, members statistics, members/groups shortcodes
- rtMedia – Upload media to the activity stream or profile, comment and like media from other users, categorize media into albums
- BP Profile Search – Build custom members search forms, and custom members directories or search results pages, comes with custom shortcode
- bbPress – Add a fully functioning forum to your website
- Paid Memberships Pro – Create membership levels, restrict access based on these levels, charge for access, different homepages for different membership levels
- WordPress Social Login – Allow visitors to login using their existing social account
- WooCommerce – Create an online store with the most popular ecommerce plugin
- Yoast SEO – Complete SEO solution and adds breadcrumb support
- Events Manager – Create events, handle bookings with full BuddyPress integration.
This theme comes with an extensive help file that explains how to set up every aspect of the theme. If you still have any questions visit our support site where we respond to all questions within 24 hours Monday to Friday.
ChangelogTo view the full changelog click here.
Version 1.6 – 19-Mar-18
Update: Added option to control products per row on WooCommerce product pages Update: Add option to add secondary product image on hover Fix: Fixed issues with importing BP Profile Search fields multiple times Fix: Passwords now being accepted on WordPress 4.8.3 and below Fix: Sensei courses now showing correct details with BadgeOS plugin Fix: Mobile navigation link colours now working Fix: BuddyPress element design options now working Fix: Minor styling fixes
Version 1.5.1 – 14-Mar-18
Fix: rtMedia upload button now working in Safari on mobile devices Fix: Fixed page layout issues on WooCommerce pages Fix: Popup login form now working on frontend redirect page Fix: Fixed issues with not being able to import BuddyPress data after not activating plugin initially
Version 1.5 – 12-Mar-18
Update: Updated WPBakery Page Builder to v5.4.7 Update: Updated LayerSlider to v6.7.1 Update: Updated Aardvark Plugin to v1.4.1 Update: Added option to exclude pages from frontend redirect Fix: Fixed sidebar width on mobile devices Fix: Percentage character now working in frontend password field Fix: Scroll to link menu type option now saving Fix: Fixed masonry displays when using side menu Fix: Mobile scrolling logo no longer displaying all the time Fix: Fixed PHP warning
Version 1.4 – 21-Feb-18
Update: Updated Aardvark Plugin to v1.4 Update: Updated LayerSlider to v6.7.0 Update: Added Network demo Update: Added Social demo Update: Added full support for Events Manager plugin Update: Added Events List and Events Calendar elements Update: Added Login/Register Form element Update: Added option to restrict frontend and backend and redirect non logged users to specific page (e.g. login page) Tweak: Custom css now loaded after style settings CSS Fix: Sensei settings now saving on individual lesson pages Fix: Fixed profile links on BuddyPress Members page Fix: Multiple tags in the post submission form now being saved separately Fix: Fixed course price output Fix: Fixed content menu ajax display Fix: Minor styling fixes
Version 1.3 – 16-Feb-18
Update: Updated Aardvark Plugin to v1.3 Update: Added new "Side Menu" header layout (new demo utilising this coming soon) Update: Added new styling options to control theme widths, padding and more background colours Update: Added list format for Statistics element Update: Added masonry support option for Row element Tweak: Added styling for other social login buttons Fix: Fixed page header height on homepage Fix: Fixed BuddyPress navigation button on mobile devices from duplicating Fix: Fixed issue archive/forum page returning incorrect content Fix: Minor styling fixes
Version 1.2 – 13-Feb-18
Update: Added social media buttons to BuddyPress profile headers Update: Added support for frontend BuddyPress profile fields in profile header and author info box (see help file) Update: Can now import BuddyPress data from theme demo importer Update: Added "My Groups" display in BuddyPress Groups element Update: Added filters to BuddyPress Groups and Members elements (excluding Masonry format) Update: Added List format to BuddyPress Groups and Members element Update: Added option to change Activity stream text and link colors Tweak: Added support for loading script files in JS Code box Fix: Included "BuddyPress Xprofile Custom Fields Type" plugin with theme to prevent upload issues Fix: Fixed issue with logo not displaying under certain conditions Fix: Fixed issue with scroll to links without hashtags Fix: Fixed featured image cropping on single posts and pages
Version 1.1 – 01-Feb-18
Update: Updated Aardvark Plugin to v1.1 Update: Updated LayerSlider to v6.6.8 Update: Added full RTL support Update: Added video format support to Featured Boxes element Fix: Scrolling logo now displaying Fix: Fixed duplicate Activity feed content when clicking Load More button Fix: Fixed issues with editing/deleting custom sidebars Fix: BuddyPress masonry member/group now displaying correctly when searching and using pagination Fix: Fixed a number of demo importer issues Fix: Fixed a number of issues in post submission form Fix: Minor styling fixes