Abond Elementor Template Kit will help you to create stunning website for your agency specially. You can easily create faster and professional website without technical knowledge. A stunning landing page that showcase your services and about your company. Ready made template and block that you can easily import and start adding your own content.
- Hero area with image, title and call to action
- Team member listing
- Client testimonials slider
- Statistic counters
- Video in popup
- Accordion content
- Fully compatible with Elementor
- Cross browser compatible
- Quick and easy templates import feature
- Lifetime free updates
- Fully Mobile Responsive
- Header and Footer Builder
Page templates included
- Elementor Free
- ElementsKit Lite
How To Install
To use the ‘Template Kit import’ plugin, follow the steps below
- Install the plugin from Plugins > Add New by searching for Template Kit Import. If you use FTP to install plugins, you can download it from https://wordpress.org/plugins/template-kit-import
- Once the plugin is activated, go to Tools > Template Kit
- Click on Upload Template Kit ZIP File to browse to your zip file and import.
- Your Template Kit preview will appear. Click View Installed Kit:
- An orange banner will appear if your kit requires additional free plugins. Click Install Requirements for details.
- A popup will appear listing the plugins your kit needs to be installed or activated. Click Install Requirements to proceed.
- Start importing your templates by clicking the Import Template button on the desired template.
For more information please read the official documentation from envato: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038112932-How-to-use-the-Template-Kit-Import-plugin-from-Envato
How to import Metform custom form
- Import metform template -
- Import the template where the form appears, then edit in Elementor. -
- Click the Metform widget in the column where the form should be and click Edit Form. –
- Select New, leave blank selected then click Edit Form button –
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder button. –
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab. -
- Choose your imported ‘Contact form’ template, then click ‘Insert’.
- Once the template is loaded, click ‘Update’.
NoteThis Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.