This author's response time can be up to 2 business days.
I can’t see a “search” box on the demo, is there a “search” box present in the theme?
Of course pal there’s two search widgets one for WordPress and other for the theme, you can find it in [About Us] top menu and another widgets in the top-menu’s sidebars as well.
hi, I have a problem with posts_order. i add some categories at home settings but post order not show recents but random.
How to fix this?
Hi pal, Please send your website url
Also slider posts order not recent show.as you can see
Sorry wrong url. http://www.contraseolous.gr
Working properly Perhaps it was a conflict with plugin or cache issue but now it’s working good.
Let me know if it happens again.
Try to use this plugin Auto Post Thumbnail because the category boxes you had decide to use get ONLY the posts have featured image and it seems you didn’t add featured images for a lot of old posts so this plugin will help you to grab the first image from the post content and make it as featured image so category box will display the first image from category.
Thank’s. featured image missing that’s why not show last posts
Hello dear, yesterday 21.02.2016 i update the theme after that the widgets SOCIAL COUNTER BOX is stop working ( Facebook page-Youtube-Google Plus-Twitter-Periscope-Pinterest-Linkedin) and i have check the URL to be sure that the problem is not with the URL´is. what shall i do?
Hey pal, Go to Options Panel (Admin Panel) and scroll to Social Counter Settings tab then add your new API for all networks had changed their APIs.
Hope it’s help, Waiting for your response.
Yes thank you its work now. the facebook page FANS LIKE is not showing on the box.
do you have any solution for that ?
send website url please.
Hello, amazing job you have done. When preparing the next update consider this: Adams Classic Post widget when displaying posts on the “Most Views” order could have a time filter. That’s because by default you get the “all time most views” which can be not wanted.
hi . i’m persian I’m sorry my English is a little weak
all demo support rtl ??? Is One Sidebar demo fully supported RTL ?
tnx for this amazing theme
Of course pal Adams supports RTL for any layout
Thanks for your interesting.
hello there i need to upload the demo content ? how to get it
Hi pal, In the downloaded folder look for [ adams-theme > wp-sample-data ] and read the [ Read Me ] text file for instructions.
Cannot read property ‘refreshContentEditable’ of undefined. When creating a new post shows this error. I can not add text to the Content box.
it’s very weird we’re testing the theme on wp version 4.5.2 and adding new posts correctly, it seems like a plugins conflict .. please disable your plugins one by one and ensure that all plugins updated to be compatible with latest wp version 4.5.2 and try again…
Hope its help .. waiting your reply
I disable all add-ons. My WordPress version 4.5.2 and the problem still continues. I do not understand why.
no such method ‘instance’ for autocomplete widget instance
Cannot read property ‘refreshContentEditable’ of undefined
Hi Pal, this issue reported 3 weeks ago Here and it’s related with TinyMCE plugin included in WordPress Core and Browsers so try to re-install your WordPress version from (Dashboard > Updates > Re-install Now button) .. and try again after deactivate your plugins.
P.S Do NOT use TinyMCE buttons and start to use Shortcodes Ultimate plugin that included with the theme .. You’ll find dozens options to use.
Hope it’s help .. Waiting your reply
Solved in Adams v5.6
Hi! Great theme!
Pre-sales question, is there any way to change the colors the header of each section?
Also, is there a way to make the main menu sticky? And also the sidebar the sticky parts is there a way you can customize it? Would like to set it for the ad boxes.
Thanks. I’m already locking in on your theme as my next purchase
1. By colors I mean the pic / violet / green / blue colors that shows up in like in specific sections (world news is green). Can you customize that?
3. Sorry about that I mean in this theme when you scroll down the right sidebar stops at random posts. Can you customize it say to stop in an image widget? In this case the sponsors section.
4. Is there a way we can decrease the size of the main sliders so the sidebars can start at the top instead of below the slider?
Thank you very much!
Hope it’s help, Thanks for your interesting
That’s all I needed to know. Happy to see support is OK too!
Just a few more questions!
Hope you can help me! Purchased your theme
I know a lil bit about wordpress but not enough to figure all these out. I was hoping the theme would have a demo importer!
My website is www. swimbikerun .ph
I didn’t know the revolution slider isn’t included but since the theme is so great, I bought it anyway!
1. I’m just having problems with my revolution slider being exactly like in your demo? There are a lot of options under revolution slider but I can’t seem to figure out how to make it work like the demo. I made one and named it “MainSlider” i inserted the short code but it’s not showing. I bought the slider revolution separately. Didn’t know a post I saw in this thread was from 2 years ago! Is it still required? Or it’s already included in the package? I couldn’t make the slider work earlier but now it’s already showing.
2. How do I make the posts below the slider (when installed) show like in your demo? I made a couple of sections in Homepage Builder but it’s not showing. I tried different settings in dashboard / reading / front page displays but none of the options seems to work! Should it be dashboard / reading / front page / a static page (select below) / home? home 2? home 3? index?
3. My sidebar is still a mess! When I scroll down the social media icons sort of overlaps with the header.
4. If you need access to my site so you can debug let me know
5. What is the size of the featured image? Also for the slider? What’s also the preferred size for the website logo?
6. How do I activate the Home icon in the main menu?
7. When you hover in the main slider of the demo a left right directional pointer shows up on the upper right part. Is there a way that only a section (the biggest featured image) will change when that is clicked? or would it be really the entire 5 images? Thank you!
8. There also seems to be a problem with the footer whenever I click a post and then view it from there. It’s ok in the main home page but it overlaps in inside the posts and pages
Hi Pal, Firstly many thanks for your kind words
Hope it’s help, Any other question feel free to ask
I got everything mostly to work.
You can check out he site at www. swimbikerun .ph
Very very nice theme and super easy to edit!
Just a few more questions.
1. Is it possible to arrange / re-order the social media icons? and center it? I placed it on my right sidebar and it’s leaning to the left. I’d like, if possible, to have the RSS icon on the right most.
2. The related posts is not showing in the new posts, but it’s showing in the older posts. Can you help me with that?
3. Is there a way to switch off the left / right previous and next post arrows below the related posts?
4. Also the featured image is not showing on top of the new posts? Like this one
Hi Pal, Sorry for this long vacation
Hope it’s help, and you can found everything in theme’s documentation.
After updating the theme from 2.4.0 to the current 5.6.0 version, my child template is broken. I get the error messages:
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function serpentsoft_mobile_menu()
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function serpentsoft_header_page_layout()
which I used in my child themes header.php.
How can I fix this?
btw: I cannot log into your support forum – I got no confirmation email after I registered on the 28th of June and when I now try to get a new passwort it says I should check my inbox – but there is no mail from your support site
Hi Pal, Sorry for all issues, we’re here to help
Hope it’s help Any other questions feel free to ask
When will you add woocommerce support. I really love this theme but im thinking i will have to use another one soon as i want to add a store.
Actually it’ll change theme’s price with $10 more and we believe that will affect on future sales because we didn’t include it from the beginning.
Hi, Can I do 2 columns blog? instead of just one under each other.
Unfortunately the grid posts style is not available in Adams, You can found many blog styles in our blog Blackbear Theme.
The theme is good but google ads not showing in all the places like header or the meddle of the post
my site www.tech-ga.com
Hi Pal, Actually i saw an Ad in the footer, Google Adsense might not work for seconds and it’ll run again correctly .. Always try to use Incognito window from chrome to test your website.
Hope it’s help.
hello, presale question, its possible no logo and headerimage like now n my site www.janina-johnson.info? i wanna a headerpicture and no logo, possible?
We can manage it for you, Hide all header or put a full-width image like yours.
Does the latest update support wordpress 4.6
Yes it’s fully compatible with WordPress 4.6
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $13.50