I think Adapt is a great theme. It saved me lots of time and effort. I seem to be having a problem with it on Firefox. It seems that the Load More feature on the homepage, fails to load the next group of posts the second time you press it. It works only the first time. After that, it simply gets you back at the top of the page. You could try it at be inspired.gr.
Safari or Chrome seem to go about it perfectly well. So it works with Safari and Chrome but not with Firefox. Can you suggest anything or just send me a correction or something?
Thank you in advance.
Post your issue in our support forum and a developer will take a look. Thanks
Hi there. Great theme of course.
Since the recent Wordpress update, we’ve been having some issues creating linked buttons (using your styled ones).
1. The button is a bit larger than what it used to be back before the update. Vertically.
2. The button will not allow us to add any links to it. Once we do, the text breaks away from the button. It used to work 100% before the update.
We use the buttons for our calendar page and event pages which you can find here: http://thebeatmill.com/calendar/
The buttons do seem to work once we do it manually with the HTML editor. As you know, just adding the style via the dropdown is much MUCH easier.
I would appreciate a timely response. Thank you.
Thanks for letting us know, we have fixed the issue and the theme will be updated shortly. In the mean time you can open up engine/functions/admin-editor.php and change line 20-25 where it say’s:
‘inline’ => ‘a’
‘inline’ => ‘span’
how can I remove the “comments” box from pages??
Firstly, a huge thanks for purchasing this theme, your support is greatly appreciated!
We prefer to answer all customer support questions in our searchable support forum so that other users can also benefit from our answers. All support-related comments, emails or tweets will be directed to this forum.
I posted the question the forum – nothing yet
Do you have video tutorials how to work the theme?
Is there a tutorial somewhere that shows how to create a showcase like in the demo?
I tried all options and it does not come out the same
The slider seems to be left aligned and only takes up half the screen for me in Safari. In Opera it’s 100% of the screen and looks fine.
How can I fix this?
I like your theme very much! Compared to some of the newer themes, though, it seems to be less “social”. For eg, I need my website to feature a “?” on every post preview on Homepage, right next to the comments icon, and after each post, too. I’d also like for it to be linked to twitter, FB and other social platforms. Can this be done?
These features can easily be added with plugins. We can help you out with this in the forum. Cheers!
Is it possible to purchase a copy of this template which is Not responsive?
You can turn off the responsive layout from the theme options panel.
Could you please be more specific as to where? I only see options to reset.
Theme Options > Layout > Responsive Layout
see here… http://cl.ly/M1zy
Your image is not displaying.
I can see Theme Options > Adapt Options then….
Sorry… try this. http://cl.ly/M1Hj
We cannot see these options. We are using theme version 1.4.2
I’m sorry, my mistake. I thought you were asking about our latest theme Shots.
Head over to the support forum and post your question there and a developer will help you out.
Hi, great theme guys. I don’t whether u got my pre-sales question on 07/01. I was just wondering about the possibility of using ad banners on this theme. sorry if this is a silly question.
Well, there ins’t anything built-in for ads but you can easily add the banner code to any of the widget area throughout the theme. Also, there are many freely available ad plugins you could use.
If you do decide to buy the theme we can help you out with getting it setup in our support forum. Cheers!
First of all, I love love love this theme, I have many great compliments to say how beautiful it looks.
I was just wondering, is it possible to make the category archive pages fullwidth and just have a sidebar on the single blog post?
Thank you very much!
Yes, it is a simple change to set no sidebar on archive pages. Cheers!
Please could you tell me how to do that? Thanks!
Please post your question in our dedicated support forum and a developer will help you out. http://support.designerthemes.com/
Hi, I would like to purchase this theme but i will need my logo to go above the menu, and the menu to take up the whole line (not just the sides).
Could you please let me know if that can be changed, and whether it would require direct html changes.
Also have the mobile/ipad issues been resolved yet?
To make these changes you would need to edit some of the code and add some custom css.
What mobile/ipad issues are you referring to?
i need urgent help with this theme. when installing on wp i get a message saying:
“The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.”
And please don’t redirect me to the forum, as none of the numbers i found with the purchase seems to work for registration)
Looks like you’re uploading the wrong folder. Upload only the theme folder and not the whole package which you downloaded from ThemeForest.
Hi again, i am having issues registering with designer themes. For some reason the system won’t accept my purchase code. Is there any way u could help with this, or let me know who could? (they don’t seem to have support). Thank you
Hmm, sorry you’re having problems registering for support. Could you please email us from our profile page (http://themeforest.net/user/DesignerThemes) with your ThemeForest username and email so we can verify your purchase.
I’ll manually create an account for you when once I can verify your purchase.
Any suggestions appreciated!
So that other users can benefit from our responses, we kindly ask that you post any support inquiries in our dedicated support forum (http://support.designerthemes.com/). All support-related comments, emails or tweets will be directed to this forum.
Hi, I think you’ve probably had this question before, but I’m having trouble finding an answer.
I’m trying to get a grip on the Adapt theme and have realised that the DT Latest Tweets widget doesn’t actually show any of my latest tweets. I’ve read some stuff about Twitter changing something or other, but I don’t know what I should do to get this working. Could I have some help please. I’m not hot on code, so you’ll have to be pretty explicit! Cheers
Hi there, I have a question about the display of the content on the front page. Is it strictly sorted by chronological order, or can you display using different criteria (sticky posts at the top, for example.)?
The home slider you have complete control over which posts are displayed via the theme options panel.
The posts below are your latest post. However, you can force posts to the top by setting them as sticky.
Is there any why to have your own image in the background?
Sure. You can just add one line of CSS from the theme options panel. We could help you out with that in the forum.
I’m sorry, is there something wrong with the forum? I’m unable to get anything but a blank white page when I pull it up. Tried to Chrome and Safari…
I was thinking about purchasing and I wanted to know if this was shopping cart, marketplace, or marketplace plugin capable?
please let me know.
Yes, you can install shopping cart plugins with this theme.
Just a few questions.
1. Can the homepage slider size (height) be adjustable?
2. How many custom widgets can be added to the front page? As in stacked on each other.
3. Could I move the Logo and Header Title to the left and have the menu navigation items to the right?
1) Yes but it will require changing the code in a few places
2) You can add as many as you want. There is also an optional homepage sidebar widget area.
3) Yes but this will require some custom css to get it correctly aligned
Thanks for the reply!
One more question for you.
4) Can I change the homepage slider transition to a simple fade transition?
5) Is it possible to have the category title of the homepage posts correlate to certain colors… like all photography to blue and all Technology to Red, ect.
6. The dates on the blog posts on the homepage, can it be changed to actual dates instead of for example 36 days ago?
7. Could there be a widget area below the load more posts in the middle grey area above of the footer.
In addition to 4 5, 6, and 7
8. Is there any control on content that goes on the content stream on the homepage? for example, I have a category called “photography”, but i don’t want it to be in the stream. Can I take it out of the stream? and only approve certain posts? Or is it all managed by sticked posts only goes into the stream?
9. In the custom widget area. Are there any examples of what types of widget goes in it? For example, I’d like to have items from the category Music show only in that area, do you have a custom widget for that and would it fit? I haven’t used side ways widgets before or aware of any of them in the widget downloads.
4) Yes but it’s not an option
5) No, that would require some custom CSS
6) Yes but it’s not an option
7) That would require custom work
8 ) It’s just latest posts but you can use sticky posts to keep some at the top.
9) We haven’t styled every widget to fit in the wide widget area. It’s original purpose was for a welcome message. Any other widgets might need some custom css to get the styling right.
Hi there, i like.
Is this html5 and css3 ?
Yes, yes it is.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $21.60