Adriana is a visually appealing and fully responsive fashion blog, designed with bloggers in mind – it’s easy to use, it loads fast and is ready to be monetized with ‘Shop My Closet’ widget for collection showcasing, and built-in newsletter support.
Changelog:Update: 30.12.2016 – v1.2
Changes: - Minor design changes to refresh/update theme look. - Minor bug fixes.
Update: 06.09.2016 – v1.1
Changes: - More colors (fonts, lines, etc.) customizations. - Banner fix for search result page on some layouts (one colum layouts). - All product affiliate links open in new tab. - Thumbnail creation for our "Shop My Closet" widget (affiliate product exposure carousel). - Visual Composer update. - Thumbnail creation for main image on post page.
Shop My Closet widget for Showcasing Affiliate ItemsFashion bloggers, offer your visitors fashion items of your selection. Simply create showcase galleries, with aliate links, within posts .You can also showcase those items on your home-page.
You can use ‘Shop My Closet’ widget anywhere on site:
- on homepage,
- in blog post,
- as a sidebar widget.
Three main types of Blog LayoutAnd three types of header: hamburger, classic, or classic central
- Two Column Masonry + sidebar
- Fashionably Modern One Column
- Classic One Column + sidebar
Easy to Customise Blog’s Visual StyleApply your brand in no-time using our easy-to-use Adrialpanel widget. You can upload your logo, change main colour, change font and apply background graphics in just a few clic.
Simply FastFast loading times and mobile friendly, according to popular web metrics.
Many Custom WidgetsTemplate include many custom widgets such as:
- ‘Top authors’ widget,
- ‘Time to read’ indicator on stream,
- ‘Breaking News’ top bar & Cookie notice,
- Custom Pop-ups,
- Two types of gallery post displays,
- Instagram widget,
- Custom popular posts widget,
- Custom last comments widget,
- About author widget,
- Three columns masonry category post exposure,
- Social media profiles.
And many moreFeatures from Adriana
- right or left sidebar (homepage, post or page),
- a proper mobile experience on mobile devices,
- supports all type of posts (picture, gallery, video, gif, podcasts, quotes),
- a favicon for all devices,
- it supports Multilanguage (wpml plugin and .po/.mo files),
- retina ready,
- Google fonts compatible,
- Bootstrap based,
- sticky header,
- animated hamburger drop-down menu,
- well documented,
- child theme included,
- used fonts are free: Abril FatFace & Source Sans Pro,
- Visual Composer worth $34,
- support for WP User Avatar plugin.