v. 3.0.3 – 12 September 2023
UPD -- Update to UiCore Framework 5.0.3 FIX -- Fixed compatibility issues with Elementor 3.16.0 FIX -- Fixed mobile submenu links not working FIX -- Other minor bug fixes
v. 3.0.2 – 1 September 2023
UPD -- Update to UiCore Framework 5.0.2 FIX -- Fixed issue with Element Pack Pro not activating FIX -- Fixed issue with custom 404 and Maintenance pages FIX -- Fixed issue with API connection via proxy
v. 3.0.1 – 23 August 2023
UPD -- Update to UiCore Framework 5.0.1 UPD -- Added filter to remove CSS files from uicore-global.css UPD -- Improved Ai Support Bot FIX -- Fixed issue with Advanced Post Grid button icon FIX -- Fixed issue with boxed layout background FIX -- Fixed issues with custom Maintenance and 404 pages FIX -- Fixed issue with Theme Builder on WPML FIX -- Fixed display issues on WooCommerce pages FIX -- Fixed issue with page title not showing on blog posts
v. 3.0.0 – 8 July 2023
UPD -- Update to UiCore Framework 5.0.0 NEW -- WooCommerce Improvements NEW -- Ai Support Bot (improved version of Quick Support Beta) UPD -- Improvements on mobile menu FIX -- Fixed activation issue on Element Pack Pro FIX -- Other bug fixes
v. 2.1.0 – 6 May 2023
UPD -- Update to UiCore Framework 4.2.0 NEW -- Added AI Writing Assistant (beta) NEW -- Added Dropdown menu trigger option in Theme Options - Header UPD -- Added PHP filter for portfolio page image size FIX -- Fixed issue with header layouts not showing in Theme Options - Header FIX -- Fixed issue with some page selectors not working in Theme Options FIX -- Fixed parallax scrolling effects issue
v. 2.0.9 – 24 April 2023
UPD -- Update to UiCore Framework 4.1.9 UPD -- Improved Quick Support Beta FIX -- Fixed Warning: filemtime() on UiCore Animate
v. 2.0.8 – 22 April 2023
UPD -- Update to UiCore Framework 4.1.8 NEW -- Added animation controller for Elementor (UiCore Animate) FIX -- Fixed Fluid Gradient for Container in Elementor FIX -- Fixed Mega Menu width on Header Center FIX -- Fixed preview bug with Theme Builder FIX -- Fixed Blog Horizontal image bug on mobile FIX -- Fixed issue with custom 404 page FIX -- Fixed issue with related posts UPD -- Added no index for Theme Builder items
v. 2.0.7 – 14 March 2023
UPD -- Update to UiCore Framework 4.1.7 UPD -- Improved Quick Support Chat FIX -- Fixed left menu spacing issues FIX -- Fixed issue with Theme Options panel icons
v. 2.0.6 – 11 March 2023
UPD -- Update to UiCore Framework 4.1.6 NEW -- Added option for Theme Builder Popup to show it again after x days UPD -- Updated Quick Support Beta UPD -- Updated menu icon style on mobile FIX -- Fixed issues with Element Pack Pro widgets being locked FIX -- Fixed the Rollback option in Theme Options - Updates FIX -- Fixed conditions issues for Custom Post Type in Theme Builder
v. 2.0.5 – 24 February 2023
UPD -- Update to UiCore Framework 4.1.5 NEW -- Added Grid Lines option in Theme Options - General and Page Options NEW -- Added Quick Support Beta UPD -- Added support for Advanced Post Grid image size UPD -- Improved theme activation process FIX -- Fixed issue with Element Pack Pro widgets not working
v. 2.0.4 – 8 February 2023
UPD -- Update to UiCore Framework 4.1.4 FIX -- Fixed issue with Split Text Animation FIX -- Fixed sidebar layout on portfolio single
v. 2.0.3 – 7 February 2023
UPD -- Update to UiCore Framework 4.1.3 NEW -- New UI for theme activation UPD -- Improvements to the mobile header height change UPD -- Added styling for Alignwide images in Gutenberg FIX -- Fixed template library page search FIX -- Fixed custom CSS issues on page options FIX -- Fixed Advanced Post Grid masonry on Safari FIX -- Added support for 6 level sub menu
v. 2.0.2 – 22 December 2022
UPD -- Update to UiCore Framework 4.1.2 UPD -- Performance improvements on smart sticky menu on mobile UPD -- Added filter to remove home from breadcrumbs UPD -- Editor loading performance improvements FIX -- Fixed issue with Theme Builder Popup positioning FIX -- Fixed issue with Template Library FIX -- Fixed issue with mobile menu spacing
v. 2.0.1 – 13 December 2022
UPD -- Update to UiCore Framework 4.1.1 NEW -- Added Debugging (beta) in Theme Options - System NEW -- Added new settings for desktop submenu NEW -- Added post navigation to portfolio FIX -- Fixed issue with badge on submenu FIX -- Fixed issues with megamenu FIX -- Fixed bugs with Advanced Post Grid FIX -- Fixed bug on Highlighted Text widget FIX -- Fixed demo import issue (stuck on widgets)
v. 2.0.0 – 12 November 2022
UPD -- Update to UiCore Framework 4.1.0 NEW -- Theme Builder 2.0: now with support for Archive, Single and Page Title NEW -- New items added to Template Library: Header, Footer, Page Title, Archive, Single, Popup, and Portfolio NEW -- New Theme Builder Widgets NEW -- New Split Text animations NEW -- New Button hover effects NEW -- New menu hover effects NEW -- Marquee option added to Custom Carousel widget NEW -- Added fixed (sticky) option for header, footer and page title in Theme Builder NEW -- Custom Cursor NEW -- Added option for link colors in Theme Options typography NEW -- Added custom breakpoint option for mobile menu UPD -- Support for new Elementor Container Widget UPD -- Enhanced Theme Builder display conditions UPD -- Side Drawer mobile enhancements UPD -- Page Options performance improvements UPD -- Added filter for blog grid image size FIX -- Fixed submenu issues on WordPress v.6.1 FIX -- Fixed editor issues on Elementor v.3.8 FIX -- Fixed issues with RTL mobile menu (slide animation) FIX -- Fixed issue with mobile menu closing after clicking links FIX -- Fixed issue with editor on portfolio post type FIX -- Fixed issue with Top Banner fade down animation
v. 1.0.8 – 7 September 2022
UPD -- Update to UiCore Framework v.3.2.10 FIX -- Fixed template library import issue FIX -- Fixed background color issue in post editor FIX -- Minor code improvements
v. 1.0.7 – 23 August 2022
UPD -- Update to UiCore Framework v.3.2.9 FIX -- Fixed issue with Template Library not working on Elementor 3.7.0 FIX -- Fixed issue with page changes not updating on Elementor 3.7.0 FIX -- Fixed issue with transparent, non-sticky header on mobile FIX -- Removed top/bottom spacing on portfolio pages built with Elementor
v. 1.0.6 – 19 July 2022
NEW -- Option to align column to section container NEW -- Added Header and Footer custom content in Theme Options NEW -- Custom mobile menu content hook UPD -- Added Color option for Highlighted Text FIX -- Fixed breadcrumbs on blog post Simple Page Title FIX -- Font loading method inherits Elementor settings FIX -- Fixed single portfolio Elementor template issue FIX -- Fixed mobile submenu animation on RTL languages FIX -- Fixed sidebar issue on search results FIX -- Fixed page options transparent header on mobile issue FIX -- Added MetForm default styles (global) FIX -- Added missing translation strings for blog
v. 1.0.5 – 31 May 2022
UPD --Update to UiCore Framework 3.2.7 UPD -- Improved mobile submenu styling UPD -- Support for multiple theme builder popups FIX -- Fixed container sizing issue on non-Elementor pages FIX -- Fixed mega-menu animation FIX -- Fixed issue with Post Grid widget not showing post info FIX -- Minor bug fixes
v. 1.0.4 – 11 May 2022
UPD --Update to UiCore Framework 3.2.6 FIX -- Fixed API Connection Proxy issues on Updates and Template Library FIX -- Fixed styling issue on Advanced Icon Box FIX -- Fixed related posts when there is only one post
v. 1.0.3 – 7 May 2022
NEW -- Update to UiCore Framework 3.2.5 NEW -- Added Related Posts option for Blog NEW -- Added Author Box option for Blog NEW -- Admin Customizer v.2 (options to disable theme features) NEW -- Added color option for menu icons NEW -- Added new Global Color: White NEW -- Added option to install Child Theme from Theme Options - System NEW -- Added option to enable API Connection Proxy FIX -- Fixed Fluid Gradient loading method FIX -- Fixed blog Simple Page Title styling issue FIX -- Other small bug fixes
v. 1.0.2 – 8 April 2022
UPD --Update to UiCore Framework 3.2.4 UPD --Improved UiCore Library import process FIX -- Fixed inner pages import issue
v. 1.0.1 – 1 April 2022
UPD --Update to UiCore Framework 3.2.3 UPD --Added CSS class filter to menu call to action button FIX -- Fixed portfolio post number in backend FIX -- Fixed page transition issue on Chrome FIX -- Elementor 3.6 fixes FIX -- Other bug fixes
v. 1.0.0 – 10 March 2022
Support, Knowledge Base and Feedback
- UiCore Help Center: Get premium support and find solutions to your problems.
- Affirm Knowledge Base: An extensive documentation to help you get started.
- UiCore Feedback: This is the place for you to vote, discuss and share ideas.
What can you build with Affirm?Affirm has professional, pixel perfect and clean modern layouts for almost any website you need:
- Small Business Websites
- Corporate Websites
- Landing Pages
- Authority Blogs
- Sales & Marketing Pages
- Online Shops
Best choice for freelancersWhen it comes to usability, aesthetics, and general polish in our designs, we’re perfectionists. At UiCore, we focus on bringing web designers and freelancers around the world an outstanding user experience when working on website projects for their clients.
Easy to Get StartedWith an impressive collection of demo templates, block library and One Click Demo Import, getting started with Affirm will only take you a few minutes.
One-Click Website InstallationWith the foolproof demo content import tool, you can have your new website up and running in a matter of minutes. Simply choose which demo website to install, the type of content you want installed (pages, posts, widgets, navigation menu items, media, theme options), and the importer will take care of it, automatically installing any required plugins and reporting errors in case something went wrong.
UiCore Template LibraryCreate your amazing website from a collection of 200+ pre-designed sections and pages. Just pick the blocks you like best and combine them. No matter what, it’ll look fantastic.
Visual Page BuilderAffirm uses the most powerful drag and drop page builder in the world, Elementor.
- Pixel Perfect Design – The only complete design platform to offer full design control, while producing 100% clean code. Take your design vision and turn it into a cool custom website.
- Live Editing – Viewing each element while styling it makes a world of difference.
- Freehand Design Experience – Position absolute, fixed position, Inline Elements, Vertical & Horizontal Flex Alignment.
- Shape Dividers – Choose from 26 different shape dividers to create eye-catching backgrounds.
- Faster Than Others – Every change you make is instant, resulting in the best user experience.
- Custom Fonts – Choose from any Google font, or upload your own fonts, while previewing it directly from the panel
- Enhanced Background Types – Add any image, slideshow, video, and solid/gradient color as a background
- Revision History – Every time you update a page, a new revision is created, so you can always trace back your steps.
- Auto Save, Redo & Undo – In Elementor, your work is automatically saved. Make a mistake? Quickly undo it with one click.
- Edit in Draft Mode – Work freely on your draft, while keeping a separate published version on the live site.
- Save & Reuse Everything – Work smarter, instead of harder. Save elements you create in Elementor, then reuse them on other pages.
- Export & Import Between sites – Export / import is as easy as it gets. Your entire design gets transferred via a JSON file.
- Hotkeys & Cheatsheet – Hotkeys are keyboard shortcuts that let you do just about any task with one click.
200+ Design ElementsElements enable you to become a power user and take your website to a new affirm. With Affirm, you have 200+ elements, allowing you to build virtually any layout you can imagine. All of them are available in Elementor page builder:
- 360° Product Viewer
- Advanced Button
- Advanced Counter
- Advanced Divider
- Advanced Google Map
- Advanced Heading
- Advanced Icon Box
- Advanced Image Gallery
- Advanced Progress Bar
- Animated Heading
- Audio Player
- Basic Gallery
- Booked Calendar
- BuddyPress Friends
- BuddyPress Group
- BuddyPress Member
- Business Hours
- Caldera Form
- Call out
- Charitable Campaigns
- Charitable Donation Form
- Charitable Donations
- Charitable Donors
- Charitable Login
- Charitable Profile
- Charitable Registration
- Charitable Stat
- Circle Info
- Circle Menu
- Contact Form 7
- Cookie Consent
- Crypto Currency Card
- Crypto Currency Table
- Custom Carousel
- Custom Gallery
- Dark Mode
- Device Slider
- Document Viewer
- Download Monitor
- Dual Button
- Easy Digital Downloads
- Easy Digital Downloads History
- Easy Digital Downloads Purchase History
- Easy Download Portfolio Editor
- Event Calendar Countdown
- Event Carousel
- Event Grid
- Event List
- Everest Form
- Fancy Card
- Fancy Icon
- Fancy List
- Fancy Slider
- Fancy Tabs
- Featured Box
- Flip Box
- Fluent Form
- Formidable Forms
- Give Donation History
- Give Donor Wall
- Give Form
- Give Form Grid
- Give Goal
- Give Login
- Give Profile Editor
- Give Receipt
- Give Register
- Give Totals
- Google Maps
- Google Reviews
- Gravity Forms
- Help Desk
- Hover Box
- Hover Video
- Icon Box
- Icon List
- Icon Nav
- Image Accordion
- Image Box
- Image Carousel
- Image compare
- Image Expand
- Image Magnifier
- Inner Section
- Instagram Feed
- Interactive Card
- Layer Slider
- Logo Carousel
- Logo Grid
- Lottie Icon Box
- Lottie Image
- Mailchimp For WordPress
- Menu Anchor
- News Ticker
- Ninja Forms
- Open Street Map
- Panel Slider
- Portfolio Carousel
- Portfolio Gallery
- Portfolio List
- Post Block
- Post Block Modern
- Post Card
- Post Gallery
- Post Grid
- Post Grid Tab
- Post List
- Post Slider
- Pricing List
- Pricing Table
- Profile Card
- Progress Bar
- Progress pie
- Protected Content
- QR Code
- Reading Progress
- Revolution Slider
- Scroll Button
- Scroll Image
- Simple Contact Form
- Single Post
- Social Icons
- Social Proof
- Social share
- Sound Cloud
- Source Code
- Star Rating
- Step Flow
- SVG Image
- Table of Content
- Tag Cloud
- Testimonial Carousel
- Testimonial Grid
- Testimonial Slider
- Text Editor
- Thumb Gallery
- Trailer Box
- Tutor LMS Course Carousel
- Tutor LMS Course Grid
- Twitter Carousel
- Twitter Grid
- Twitter Slider
- User Login
- User Register
- Vertical Menu
- Video Gallery
- Video Player
- WooCommerce Add to Cart
- WooCommerce Carousel
- WooCommerce Cart Page
- WooCommerce Categories
- WooCommerce Checkout Page
- WooCommerce Mini Cart
- WooCommerce Products
- WooCommerce Slider
- WooCommerce Tracking Form
- WP Forms
Theme Options PanelAt the heart of many popular WordPress themes is a powerful theme options panel. This is a great way to include theme customization options that non-developers can manage and understand. Affirm offers tons of customization options for almost any part of your website. Here are some of the most important features:
- Global Colors – This feature gives you the possibility to customize the colors of all elements on your website in the same time, thus saving time and effort. There are 7 colors to use throughout your website, all of them being linked to all color elements in Theme Options and also fully integrated with Elementor Design System.
- Global Fonts – Just like Global Colors, with Global Fonts you can change the fonts of your website on all pages at once. Choose between Google Fonts or System Fonts, then link to all typography elements in Theme Options. Fully integrated with Elementor Design System.
- Responsive Controls – Device sensitive options allow you to set the individual values for desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Advanced Backgrounds – The background components allows you to select between a solid color, gradient or image.
- Full Typography Options – Complete typography options: font family, font style, text transform, font size, line height, letter spacing and color.
- Live Settings Search – Search for any feature and get instant smart results. Click on a result and it takes you to the selected setting.
- Preset Manager – Save / load settings for each category in theme options. Import ready-made presets (from demos) or use this feature to test various configurations easily.
- Dark Mode – Turn on Dark Mode for a great viewing experience especially in low-light environments.
- Theme Style – Set global options like typography and buttons.
- Server Status – Shows a system check and lets you know if your current server configuration meets the minimum requirements.
- Error Log – Shows a log of errors when one click demo import fails or imports partially.
Page OptionsOverwrite theme options at page affirm, without using any custom code. Some of the settings available in page options are:
- Enable Page Title
- Page Title Background
- Page Title Background Overlay
- Page Title Color
- Layout (Boxed or Full Width)
- Body Background
- Enable Header
- Transparent Header On / Off
- Change Height On Scroll
- Top Banner On / Off
- Footer On / Off
- Copyright On / Off
- Custom CSS
- Custom JS
990+ Google FontsChoose the perfect fonts for your website from a huge collection of Google web fonts.
News & Blogging Platform
- Base Layouts – Four stunning blog pages to choose from
- Grid Controls – Complete customization options for Grid Columns, Grid Items Spacing, Item Hover Effect, Image Ratio, Image Border Radius and typography.
- Post Info – On / Off toggle for author, date, category and excerpt.
- Sidebars – Assign any sidebar for archive page and post page. Sidebars can be set to normal or sticky.
- Narrow Post Width – Reduce the post container for better readability.
- Reading Progress – Shows a progress bar below the header that indicates your current reading progress.
- Separate Typography Options – Blog posts should be optimized for reading, that’s why we included a full set of typography options just for it.
- Elementor Widget – Place the blog grid anywhere on your website using the custom UiCore Post Grid element.
Unique PortfolioDistinguish your brand with the help of great website design and portfolio features that help you create a lasting impact.
- Grid Controls – Complete customization options for Grid Columns, Grid Items Spacing, Item Hover Effect, Image Ratio and Image Border Radius.
- Sidebars – Assign any sidebar for portfolio page and portfolio single. Sidebars can be set to normal or sticky.
- Elementor Compatible – Build your portfolio items with Elementor page builder, for total customization freedom.
- Elementor Widget – Place the blog grid anywhere on your website using the custom UiCore Post Grid element.
Full eCommerce SupportWith a full suite of eCommerce capabilities thanks to great integration with the leading WordPress WooCommerce plugin, creating a highly professional, fully functional online shop has never been easier.
- Grid Controls – Adjust the shop grid to fit your style.
- Quick Cart View – Enjoy a quick toggle sidebar cart view.
Visual Form BuilderCreate powerful, complex online forms that allow you to collect data in a much more efficient way. The possibilities are pretty much endless. With Affirm, you get all the tools you need for collecting data online with zero restrictions.
- Built With Elementor
- 25 Fields
- Newsletter Integrations
- GDPR Consent
- Google reCAPTCHA
- File Upload
- Export entries as CSV
- Redirect after successful submission
- Capture User Browser Data
One Page SitesEasily setup one page navigation with Affirm on your homepage or across multiple pages to create unique and engaging layouts for your visitors.
Boxed & Wide layoutsAffirm offers a global setting that can change your website from the default wide display to a boxed setup where you can set a background image/color to display behind the boxed container.
Header OptionsAffirm comes with tons of options that allow you to customize the header to the smallest detail. Some of the most important features are:
- Enable / Disable Globally – Use it to quickly turn off the header throughout your website.
- Background – Choose between solid color, gradient or image.
- Padding – Fine tune your header height.
- Border – Separate the header from website using a custom color border on the bottom.
- Shadow – Make your header pop with a soft box shadow.
- Transparent – Set the header to transparent before scroll.
- Wide – Header uses the full page width; suitable for headers with lots of menu items.
- Change Height on Scroll – Control the height before and after scrolling on the page.
- Call to Action Button – Add a call to action button on the right side of the header.
- Widget Area – Add a custom widget area on your header.
- Menu Typography – Full typography controls for menu items + main and hover colors.
- Dropdown: Edit dropdown background color and menu item colors.
Customizable Mobile Menu
- Logo Height – Adjust the logo height on mobile for better visibility.
- Background – Choose between solid color, gradient or image.
- Use Secondary Logo – Useful for dark mobile menus where default logo is not visible.
- Menu Animation – Choose between Fade, Slide Along or Slide on Top.
- Menu Typography – Full controls for menu items + main and hover colors.
- Layout – Choose between 15 layout configurations, ranging from one column to 5 columns.
- Background – Choose between solid color, gradient or image.
- Typography – Full controls for titles, text and links hover colors.
Performance and SEO Optimized
- Fast Loading: Affirm is optimized to improve website speed to the max without compromising any of the features.
- SEO Optimized: Affirm comes with the latest SEO best practices to optimize search engines visibility and social sharing conversion.
WPML and Polylang ReadyAffirm supports both WPML (paid) and Polylang (free) to translate your website into multiple languages to reach your global audience.
Mobile and Retina Friendly
- Fully responsive ready-made layouts
- Responsive controls in Elementor and Theme Options
- Turn on / off individual elements on mobile / tablet / desktop
Animations that take your website to the next affirmMake your website come to life! Grab the attention by adding awesome animations to any element you want!
Multisite TestedAffirm has been thoroughly tested across numerous multisite setups (including our own demo installations), so you can rest easy knowing that everything will function as it should across your network.
Child Theme ReadyCreate your own child theme by starting from the included dummy child theme.
Cross Browser CompatibilityNo browser is left behind with Affirm. All modern supported browsers include:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer 11
Clean CodeAffirm conforms to industry best practices at all affirms. Implementing the latest HTML5 and CSS3 techniques, along with cutting edge WordPress standards ensures that your theme will provide you with the best possible experience you could hope for with a premium theme.
- Support for Elementor page builder.
- 30+ demos.
- 200+ templates.
- 200+ Premium Elements.
- Super clean design.
- One click demo importer.
- WooCommerce Ready.
- Eye catching built-in elements animations.
- Sticky Mobile Header.
- WPML Ready.
- Polylang Ready.
- Contact Form 7 Support.
- 990+ Google fonts and external custom fonts.
- Blog reading progress bar.
- Advanced Google maps styles.
- Unlimited Colors & Unlimited Possibilities.
- 4 Portfolio Layouts.
- SEO ready.
- Custom 404 pages.
- Intuitive theme options.
- Fully responsive.
- Extensive knowledge Base.
- Multi Language.
- Google & Adobe Fonts.
- Developer friendly.
- Responsive & Retina Ready.
- Contact Form builder.
- Sidebar manager.
- Page Title customiser.
- Revision History.
- Custom Color Picker.
- Save & Reuse sections.
- Responsive editor.
- Customise Widgets.
- Custom maintenance page.
- Widget customiser