AirCool is a new clean and polished HTML template perfect for air conditioning and heating service companies, installation services and air appliance repair centers. A professionaly-made and good-looking website is a must for a modern business. So to save yourself a great amount of time and finances, this website is your best shot at creating a niche website!
We made sure that the homepage consists of a full-width slider with text blocks and other important sections. You will have a chance to howcase your products and works on the shop and gallery pages, and share the stories of your success on the blog page.
The template is powered by Twitter Bootstrap, has perfectly formatted and commented code so it’s going to be super easy-to-customize. We also made sure it’s responsive to an extent that it’s going to look great on all of the mobile devices.
It comes in light and dark versions, boxed and wide layout variations and three predefined color schemes. It also features Visual Page Builder – an amazing tool that lets you create your own pages, starting with the sections’ placement and ending with the colors of those! The template contains fonts from Google Fonts Library and FontAwesome icons.
You can now use Visual Builder to create singlepage or multipage websites with no coding!
Main Visual Builder features:
- Drag’n’drop layout building and editing.
- Easy to create multipage and single page sites.
- Creating other pages based on existing saved page.
- Inline content editing.
- Easy-to-edit and customize predefined building blocks.
- Highlighted HTML source code editing.
- Project import and export.
- Drag’n’drop images upload.
- Easy page preview.
- Generating HTML files into your siteroot directory.
- Creating ZIP archive with all files needed for uploading onto production server.
- Webserver is not necessary.
Please NOTE: Visual Builder is not actual HTML editor. It also cannot modify existing HTML pages. Its main purpose is creating new pages with predefined building blocks.
- 100+ Predefined HTML pages
- Admin Dashboard Pages
- Various Headers, Footers etc.
- Side (Left and Right) Menu
- Mega Menu
- Bootstrap 3 based
- PSD files included
- Fully Responsive
- 3 Predefined Color Schemes
- Animate everything you want
- Parallax Sections
- Tons of shortcodes
- Light & Dark Versions
- Boxed & Wide Versions
- Extremely Customizable
- Free Fonts and icons
- Working PHP Scripts and Widgets included:
- Instagram Widget
- Flickr Widget
- MailChimp Subscribe Form
- Twitter Widget
- Contact Form
- Clean and Valid Code
- And much more
What You Get
- HTML, CSS, JS & PHP files
- Working PHP scripts
- Full layered PSD files
- Free Icon Fonts
- Good documentation
Credits and Sources
We used Twitter Bootstrap v3 as CSS framework for this template.
- http://www.google.com/fonts/ – Google WebFonts
- http://www.socicon.com/ – Social Icons Font
- http://fontawesome.io/ – Font Awesome
- http://icomoon.io/ – teaser rt-icons font
- modernizr-2.6.2.min.js detecting browser’s features.
- bootstrap.min.js is a stantard Twitter Bootstrap library.
- respond.min.js is required for working Twitter Bootstrap v3 in older browsers.
- html5shiv.min.js adds HTML5 compatibility for older browsers.
- superfish.js is a script that enables a dropdown menu.
- hoverIntent.js is a component for superfish menu.
- jquery.flexslider-min.js is a jQuery plugin for the main and bottom sliders.
- jquery.isotope.min.js is a jQuery plugin for filtrable gallery.
- jquery.prettyPhoto.js is a jQuery plugin for displaying lightbox content.
- jquery.ui.totop.js is a jQuery plugin for toTop button.
- jquery.easing.1.3.js is a jQuery plugin for different types of animation
- jquery.scrollTo-min.js and jquery.localscroll-min.js needed for smooth single page navigation.
- jquery.easypiechart.min.js is a jQuery plugin that uses the canvas element to render simple pie charts for single values.
- jquery.jflickrfeed.min.js plugin makes it easy to pull Flickr feeds and display them on your site.
- jquery.tweet.min.js plugin enables twitter widget on your site.
- owl.carousel.min.js is a jQuery carousel plugin for “partners” section
- jquery.bxslider.min.js is a jQuery slider plugin
- jquery.nicescroll.min.js is a plugin used to replace browser’s standard scroll bar
- jquery.fractionslider.min.js is a great slider plugin for the main slider
- jquery.parallax-1.1.3.js is used for parallax backgrounds.
- jquery.appear.js is used to determine whether the HTML element is inside the browser’s viewport
- jquery.scrollbar.min.js is a jQuery plugin for custom scrollbar
- bootstrap-progressbar.min.js is used for animating Twitter Bootstrap progressbars
- jquery.countTo.js is used for teasers with counter
- jquery.cookie.js is used for store cookies information in the template
- spectragram.min.js is used for Instagram feed
- jquery.countdown.min.js is used for Coming Soon page
Admin Dashboard Scripts
- http://jvectormap.com/ – Vetcor Map
- http://omnipotent.net/jquery.sparkline/ – Small Charts
- https://fullcalendar.io/ – Events calendar plugin
- http://www.daterangepicker.com/ – datepicker
- http://momentjs.com/ – Date library
- Chart.bundle.min.js is used for admin dashboard charts
- jquery-ui.min.js is a popular UI library for jQuery
- tinymce.min.js is a popular WYSIWYG editor
- dropzone.js is drag’n’drop file upload library
- bootstrap-select.min.js is s custom select for Twitter Bootstrap using button dropdown
- angular-bootstrap-select.js is a Angular module for select input elements
- angular-dropzone.js is a module for Angular to work with Dropzone lib
- angular-sanitize.min.js is a module for Angular to sanitize HTML code
- angular.ngStorage.min.js is a module for Angular to work with browser Local Storage
NOTE: The images used in the template are not included in the main download file, they are only for the preview purpose.