Aivo – is a complete HTML5 and CSS3 website template. It fits perfectly for freelancers, artists and design agencies. It looks great with all types of devices (laptops, tablets and mobiles). Create your own unique and beautiful portfolio website!
Direct link to the demo site: https://demo.themetorium.net/html/aivo/
If you like this template, please don’t forget to rate it.
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3
- Based on Bootstrap Framework
- Fully Responsive
- More Than 100 HTML Files
- Easy Customizable
- Well Organized and Commented Code
- Clean and Neat Design
- Working Contact Form
- Google Maps
- Google Fonts
- Font Awesome Icons (Free Version)
- Linearicons Icons (Free Version)
- Content Carousel
- Video Compatibility
- Youtube Video Background
- 6 Main Menu Styles
- 7 Overlay Menu Styles
- 5+ Home Styles
- 33+ Total Portfolio Pages
- 21+ Portfolio Grid Item Styles
- 3 Portfolio Grid Gutter Styles
- 13 Portfolio Single Page Styles
- 3 Portfolio Archive Styles
- 7 Blog List Layouts
- 6 Blog Single Post Layouts
- 5 Contact Page Styles (working contact form)
- 6 Login / Register Page Styles
- 28+ Various Pages (About, Team, Services, Pricing, FAQ, Search Results, ...)
- 6 Footer Styles
- Compatible With All Major Latest Browsers
- And much more …
- Upload files
- At least HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge
- Bootstrap Framework knowledge ( https://getbootstrap.com/ )
- FTP client to transfer files to your web host ( I recommend FileZilla: https://filezilla-project.org )
- Code editor for customisations ( I recommend Sublime Text: http://www.sublimetext.com )
- Google Fonts – http://www.google.com/webfonts
- Font Awesome (free version) – https://fontawesome.com/
- Linearicons (free version) – https://linearicons.com/
- jQuery – http://www.jquery.com
- Bootstrap 3 – https://getbootstrap.com/docs/3.3/
- Animsition – http://git.blivesta.com/animsition/
- jQuery Mouse Wheel – https://github.com/jquery/jquery-mousewheel
- Owl Carousel – http://owlgraphic.com/owlcarousel
- YTPlayer – https://github.com/pupunzi/jquery.mb.YTPlayer
- Animate.css – http://daneden.me/animate
- Isotope – http://isotope.metafizzy.co
- Imagesloaded – http://imagesloaded.desandro.com/
- Lightgallery – http://sachinchoolur.github.io/lightGallery/
- Jquery Easing – http://gsgd.co.uk/sandbox/jquery/easing/
- Waypoints – http://imakewebthings.com/waypoints/
- jQuery Lazy – http://jquery.eisbehr.de/lazy/
- Counterup – https://github.com/ciromattia/jquery.counterup
- Dotdotdot – https://github.com/FrDH/jQuery.dotdotdot
- uniMail – https://github.com/agragregra/uniMail
Images on demo site:
- Unsplash – https://unsplash.com/
- GoodFon – https://www.goodfon.com/
- Pexels – https://www.pexels.com/
- Special thanks to Latham Arnott who gave permission to use his work – https://dribbble.com/akaHomebody/
* Please take a note that this is an HTML template, not a WordPress theme!
* Images used on demo site are licensed to their respective owners and are not included in the final download package! They are only used for demonstration purposes.
* Before you decide to buy this template, please explore the demo site (Live Preview) and make sure it meets your needs! If you have a pre-purchase questions then you are welcome to ask: https://themeforest.net/item/aivo-multipurpose-portfolio-html-website-template/21587861/support
* You could also look at the FAQ section, maybe you will find the answer to your question there: https://themeforest.net/item/aivo-multipurpose-portfolio-html-website-template/21587861/support
* If you want to customize your template, but you are not familiar with HTML and CSS, I strongly recommend that you to hire a specialist. It will save your time and you will get only positive emotions while using this product. You can find a good service from here: http://studio.envato.com/ If you decide to start yourself then here is a good starting point: http://www.w3schools.com/
v1.4.1 – 14 May 2018
- Fixed: Page header spacing issues on small screens.
v1.4 – 08 May 2018
- New: Added 1 portfolio slideshow page. - New: Added 3 portfolio carousel pages. - New: Added 3 portfolio list pages. - New: Added 2 portfolio grid one column pages. - New: Added shadow effect style to buttons. - New: Added shadow effect style to split box image. - New: Added overlay menu (with 7 variations). - Improved: Restructured header. - Improved: Radio buttons style on search results pages. - Improved: Checkbox buttons style on blog single pages (comment box reminder). - Improved: Share buttons on portfolio single pages. - Improved: Documentation ("Updating" section). - Improved: Minor css improvements. - Renamed: File "blog-single-6.html" renamed to "blog-single-simple.html". - Fixed: Missing lazy loading images in "home-full-screen-slideshow.html" - Fixed: Radio buttons align issue on search results pages. - Updated: "Owl Carousel" plugin to latest version. - Updated: "YTPlayer" plugin to latest version. - Updated: "lightGallery" plugin to latest version. - Updated: "jQuery Lazy" plugin to latest version. - Updated: "Isotope" plugin to latest version.
v1.3 – 10 April 2018
- Added: re-styled checkboxes/radio buttons. - Added: 2 login pages. - Added: 2 register pages. - Added: 2 lost password pages. - Minor css improvements.
v1.2 – 05 April 2018
- Added: Missing email function.
v1.1 – 30 March 2018
- Fixed: Portfolio filter button on small screens. - Enhanced: Video promo button.
v1.0 – 30 March 2018
- Initial Release.