Alvar is the perfect combination of minimalism and modernism. It is a one-of-a-kind portfolio theme you can use to showcase your beautiful works and your identity.
- 100% responsive design
- Minimal, modern, professional and content-focused design
- Lightweight, fast and very easy to use
Three options for the logo and tagline location
- Both logo and tagline in the left bar
- Only logo above the menu (tagline remains in the left bar)
- Both logo and tagline above the menu
- Two styles of the social network links: text or icons
- Portfolio feature for publishing your works
- Page templates for portfolio listing
- Portfolio styles and options in the Customizer to configure the output.
Image, Video, or Mixed format for portfolio items
- Image format sample: http://themes.uxbarn.com/wp/alvar/portfolio/the-glasshouse/
- Video format sample: http://themes.uxbarn.com/wp/alvar/portfolio/the-national-museum/
- Mixed format sample: http://themes.uxbarn.com/wp/alvar/portfolio/the-alvar-state/
- Compatible with Contact Form 7
Customizer feature for adjusting styles and theme options. For examples:
- Typography combination
- Font attributes in various areas (font size, weight, letter spacing, and color)
- Show/hide next/previous post navigation
- Blog excerpt length
- Enable/disable lightbox on portfolio single pages
- and more!
- Google Fonts supported
- WPML plugin supported
- Well-organized code and file structure
- Fully support WordPress Child Theme
- XML data file included
- Extensive documentation to help you get started quick!
SupportWe fully support operational components such as features usage, issue, bug, or the fix that are mainly related to the theme and to make the theme working properly. Please go to http://uxbarn.ticksy.com/ for our support site.
Additional NoteThis theme is for self-hosted WordPress sites only (wordpress.org). It is not compatible with “wordpress.com” sites. Here are the differences between the two: https://uxbarn.com/go/wordpress-org-vs-wordpress-com/
Most photos in the live preview are not included in the package. However, we have instead created all image placeholders for you so you can quickly apply your own images to the areas.
Connect with UsLet’s get in touch for the latest news and updates!
Thank You!Thank you so much for your interests. Your comments and ratings would be much appreciated.
Version 18.104.22.168 (Jan 7, 2019) ============================== Quickfix: The gallery of portfolio items not working correctly on a fresh installation Version 2.0.0 (Jan 5, 2019) ============================== IMPORTANT: OptionTree is deprecated in this version. ACF will be used from now on (v2.0.0+). Users will see a notice for data migration button and announcement. New: Advanced Custom Fields PRO 5.7.9 Fix: Add a CSS fix to prevent any elements exceeding the side-container Update: Disable the default loading logo of the Kirki plugin Update: UXBARN Portfolio to 22.214.171.124 Version 1.0.6 (Nov 13, 2018) ============================== Fix: Logo and tagline display when switching between mobile and desktop view Fix: OptionTree pre-packaged Version 126.96.36.199 (Sep 22, 2018) ============================== - Update: Unminified some JS files that probably are the cause of the false-positive alert by Windows Defender Version 1.0.5 (Sep 20, 2018) ============================== - Fix: Portfolio pagination bug on small viewports - Fix: Division by zero error when portfolio images are not there - Update: Improve the bottom margin calculation for each portfolio item in the grid Version 1.0.4 (Jun 7, 2018) ============================== - Fix: Portfolio categories not working right with WPML - Fix: Video embed in posts bug Version 1.0.3 (Feb 8, 2018) ============================== - New: RSS & Email Icons - New: Added a new option "Make Post Navigation Link All Categories" - Fix: Missing loading@2x image of Fancybox in jquery.fancybox.css - Fix: Kirki "alpha" in color controls issue - Fix: Portfolio Carousel Autoplay bug Version 1.0.2 (May 26, 2017) ============================== - New: Option for changing the "Type and hit enter" text via the theme customizer (General Options section) - Fix: Incorrect rotated element that caused invisible logo/title link - Fix: "main" tag display problem on IE11 - Update: HTML tags revision - Update: UXBARN Portfolio & Author plugins to 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 - Update: POT file Version 1.0.1 (Mar 25, 2017) ============================== - New: Post and Portfolio navigations (you can enable/disable them in the theme customizer) - Fix: Restored "Attachment Details" panel that will be visible when adding portfolio images - Fix: Content width on portfolio single pages - Update: POT file