Amelia – a stylish and highly functional theme for bloggers and magazines. This WordPress theme is designed to handle and impress a high volume of site visitors by delivering all of the features your magazine will need. Use multiple homepage layouts, blog layouts, page layouts, and post layouts to showcase your content.
- Mega Menus – Home-grown mega menu to give your main navigation area a lot more style and extended functionality. No additional plugins required.
- Blog Layouts & Shortcodes – Create, dynamic, handsome layouts (from traditional layouts, to masonry layouts, to sliders) using our blog shortcodes.
- Responsive design – Your website will look just as gorgeous on mobile phones and tablets
- Preset Color Schemes – If you don’t have the time, creativity, or patience to create your own color scheme, feel free to get started with one of the several that we provide.
- Shortcode Generator – Generate stylish, immersive content with a very user-friendly shortcode generator, and without needing to know a hint of HTML
- Extensive customization options – A modern design that still leaves room for leaving your mark.
- Unlimited Sidebars – Need a completely different set of sidebar widgets for individual pages/posts? It’s easy, and no additional plugins are required.
- Branding Options – Upload your own logo or use Google Web fonts along with unlimited color choices and text shadows.
- Google Fonts – there are literally hundreds to choose from to outfit your website.
- 20 Custom Widgets – From standard advertisement sizes to Facebook “Like” buttons, this theme is move-in ready.
- Localization support – Make it your own (or prepare it for a client) using the included .po/.mo files
- User-friendly Documentation – Because you shouldn’t have to be a rocket scientist to operate your website.
If you have questions related to our theme, head over to our dedicated support forum and we’ll get you squared away.
We try to answer all questions within 48 hours (Monday thru Friday – US Eastern timezone).