Antra is a classic minimal highly content focus theme for ghost blogging platform. It is responsive means it will fit in various device of different size. Using Antra theme you can transform your regular ghost blog into a eye soothing web appearance. It is not only beautiful but also nice user experience for your audience. This theme is multi-user ready so you can setup a multi-user blog or journal with no extra effort.
Installing and customizing this theme is very easy. All required information are provided in documentation.
Features Of this theme
- Ready for latest version of Ghost 2.14.x
- Classic, minimal, highly content focused modern design.
- Minimal, reader friendly and eye soothing.
- 100% responsive, looks nice in any size of device.
- Fast page loading Tested with Google page speed insight and pingdom.
- Valid HTML5 coding.
- supports image logo.
- Blog description.
- Supports Koenig Editor.
- Previous and next post link in single post view.
- Supports inbuilt navigation system.
- Tag image and tag description.
- Author cover image, avatar, bio and social links.
- Multi author support.
- Ghost subscription.
- Additional 4 custom template for post and page ( no sidebar & full width )
- Custom author archive page.
- Custom tag archive page.
- search functionality.
- Responsive youtube, vimeo, soundcloud, mixcloud.
- Beautiful Code Highlight.
- Static pages.
- Custom error page.
- Cross-Browser Compatibility.
- Comment with disqus.
- Post sharing.
- Google font.
- SVG icons.
- Well commented and well structured coding.
- SCSS (CSS) file included, Easily achieve any color.
- Easy to customize.
Attributions & Credits
All Images in the live demo are form unsplash.comImages Used only for preview purpose. Images are not included in main download.
For any help regarding this theme, please feel free to contact me through my profile page and I will be glad to offer support.
If you like this theme then please don’t forget to rate it at your download page.
V 1.3.0 - 2nd February, 2019 ================== [ * ] - Theme now supports and uses Ghost content API version 2 [ * ] - Fixed issue, custom author archive was not showing authors list after updating API [ * ] - Removed deprecated @blog helpers and added @site helpers in place of those. [ * ] - Replaced GhostHunter with Fuse and rewrite Search function. Now We need to set an API key ( please see the "API key for search function" in the documentation ). [ * ] - Updated som dev dependency and rewritten gulpfile.js [ * ] - Corrected spelling in custom-author-archive.hbs filename
V 1.2.0 - 4th September, 2018 ================== [ + ] - Added CSS and Js to support Gallery card. [ * ] - Improved images card CSS.
V 1.1.0 - 23 August, 2018 ================== [ + ] - Upgraded the theme to use with Ghost 2.0.0 and above. For older ghost version please use older version of the theme. [ * ] - Removed cover-author.hbs file from partials folder. Added code of those file to author.hbs file. [ * ] - Changed author helper in author.hbs to make it compatible with Ghost 2.0.0 [ + ] - Added keyword "ghost-theme" in package.json file. [ * ] - Refactored theme's css. Now the screen.css is in a different file. This is done because ghost 2.0 need to detect .kg-width-wide and .kg-width-full clss class. [ * ] - Made some changes in gulpfile.js. It was needed for css file refactoring. [ - ] - Removed some dev dependency which is no longer required.
V 1.0.0 - 23 August, 2018 ================== [ + ] - Initial release