Is there someone who has fixed the Twitter module yet? Not getting any responses on my comments, nor on my Support ticket.
Sorry, i work for twitter api update
Any ETA on launching? Need to launch the site, including Twitter module asap
Is available the update.
hey. I have trouble with a litte code I added to the credits of each page to open my impressum in a iframe based fancybox; for any unknown reason its working just on 3 of 6 of the pages,... Its the very same script:
<!-- Start Credits -->
<p class="credits">© 2009 - 2013 <span class="color-text">company</span> | Alle Rechte vorbehalten | <a class="fancybox-agb" data-fancybox-type="iframe" href="agb.html">AGB</a> | <a class="fancybox-agb" data-fancybox-type="iframe" href="impressum.html">Impressum</a></p>
<!-- End Credits -->
As you see, I created my own class for it becaus I hchanged the fancybox window for the portfolio; the fancybox-agb class is the standart code for iframes aso,...
one example of pages were its not working is the about.html; I have not changed the content yet so its yours,...
1. This theme is awesome.
2. But I REALLY need a full width short code option. There are already short code options for full width sections but none of them are customizable and take short codes.
3. Can you walk us through how to add one? I guess all we need to do is take the basic code form the other sections and apply them to a new short code.
4. Please, please, please help. Full width section is very very important.
First I wanna thank you for the template. But I think there is a bug related to fancybox or bootstrap version. When you tap on a thumbnail on mobile and zoom browser crashes.
You can test it here: http://localhost/dortel/www/collection.php
Can you check it for me please.
grafikirweb at gmail.com
I’ve got a little problem, i decompress the file. Open index in template, but no slideshow, no lightbox but a new window instead… Nothing works. I try with safari ie chrome Firefox, same thing. Online demo is ok, and my other website works fine. Can you help me?
ok, re download… and it’s ok. great theme. thanks
I wanted to purchase it, but the Twitter API isn’t working since months. I already wrote the author a while ago, but didn’t get any response. I guess this won’t be updated anymore.
Sorry but in the last version of Anubis, I correct the twitter API, I missed to insert the correction in the demo but the API twitter worked.
Oh, then you should update the demo. It is kinda misleading if the demo isn’t working as it should
You are right mate
Before you update the demo: I just found something, which you may want to change…
You should look for the Fancybox CSS @media (max-width: 480px): The left arrow isn’t resizing like the right one and the Close X jumps out of the window, if you resize the browser… and @media (max-width: 320px) is empty
Anyway all the best!
Thanks mate for your feedback.
1. i don’t need the desktop version menu, what do i need to modify in order to use just the mobile one on the bigger screens? (in responsive.css)
2. How can I activate the mobile menu from the page content on click?
I need to put a button in the middle of the page, that have the same function as the icon that opens the mobile menu… when you click it, will open the dropdown menu from the top
3. how can i put an icon in the middle of a page content perfectly aligned in the middle?
4. how can i put a div inside content area with a full width on mobile, without making margins left/right -20px? I need it to be with a different background and if i put it in the content class div will have a margin of 5px on left and right side of the screen. If i force it with -20, on render i get a margin of -20 white on the right that do not render well…
any idea why?
5. can a content page be made in such a way that fills the screen in a resposive way if youhave a small content page? I want header and footer to stay sticked to top/bottom and the content to extend as much as the screen goes.
I like the layout, is nice.
1) you need change more functions on main.js and change all media-queries structure on responsive.css
2) You need create a functions with jquery.
3) For this you use a custom css class based on your needs.
4) The theme is based on Bootstrap and is create a padding when you create the container. You need ovveride the default grid system of Bootstrap.
5) Only custom works.
Is there somewhere an overview of the icons I can use?
Hi, here you find all icons available: http://themes.alessioatzeni.com/html/anubis/retina-icons.html
For grab the class you can see the code via firebug or web inspector.
Ciao, vorrei sapere se il Template ANUBIS in HTML si presta bene ad essere utilizzato con Adobe Dreamwever o se richiede particolari competenze. Diciamo che uso Dreamweaver da diversi anni ma in modo abbastanza basico senza intervenire sui linguaggi JS, PHP e quant’altro. Ho già lavorato sul tuo KLAUS per WP e mi sono trovato molto bene ma, in questo caso, preferirei l’HTML per via del sito “minimal” che devo andare a realizzare.
Soi, ho utilizzato dreamwever per creare questo template quindi nessun problema.
Looks really nice! Professional indeed.;
I noticed there’s a comment about the contact form not working with no reply from you. Before I purchase, can you please tell me if it’s fixed?
Try to contact you hosting support or see if you have some error_log. I tested now and work.
The hosting provider says it’s a scripting issue and there’s no action set.
I purchased Anubis theme when it was on WrapBootstrap. Has the contact form (html/php/js files) been changed since then?
Nope. I don’t make any change. Only way a this point is to replace the php form contact with another.
I replaced it as you said. Nothing happens when the submit button is clicked. Should something replace the ”#” on either of these two lines in contact.html?
<form id="contact-form" class="contact-form" action="#">
Send Your Email
<a id="contact-submit" class="submit" href="#">Send Your Email</a>
try to insert this into action: contact-submit
I tried that and the form still doesn’t respond.
What about inserting something in href=”#” to replace the hash tag?
<a id="contact-submit" class="submit" href="#">Send Your Email</a>
No, because the js script send the action to the php file.
Can you direct me to a website for the developer of the email script? Maybe I can figure out how to fix the form that way. As far as I can tell, all we were supposed to do is enter the email address and everything should work, the email form should send messages. Is this correct? Is there anything else at all that needed to be added to make the form work?
This script is custom ( a developer write me this ) but I don’t have contact with this person. Only way is to change the contact form into contact.php
Is there any chance to get an general Update for this Theme? the last version is from August 2013…
I do apologize if i have missed this somewhere, but wondering if there is a capability of playing a video (locally hosted (i.e., not youtube/vimeo) – on the portfolio page?
Ex. page – http://themes.alessioatzeni.com/html/anubis/portfolio-2-clm.html
Any chance? Thanks so much!
No not possible insert a self-hosted video into fancybox pop-up
Is there a way i can communicate with you offline? my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
For support contact me here: http://bluxart.ticksy.com
Nevermind….i’ll just buy a different template.
Will there be a update for RS 5.0 support?
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Unlimited downloads only
$29 p/m on Envato Elements
Download over 18,000 items now
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work