Apartment HTML is a modern and creative Real Estate HTML/CSS Site Template. Beautifully crafted on the one hand and technically advanced (but simple to customize) on the other hand.
As a experienced developer who works with real estate industry since 2003, I decided to create a template that truly stands out of the crowd and present estates in the most efficient way. Top notch industry options like advanced google maps, street view and panoramas with stunning visual effects will help you to outdistance your competitors whether you are agency, estate portal, single agent or a private estate owner.
Add to this: easy customization, many layout and color variants, detailed documentation and best support, and you receive template you should have )” title=” :)” />
Flipping offers – hover offer to make them flip to the back side with map! You have to check it.
Google panorama – You can include Google Street view and Indoor Panoramas in your page – even as a fullscreen header!
Multipage Agency and One Page Single Property versions – Two in one! You can create full estate portal or beautiful single estate page.
Admin, login & register pages included – Over 50 HMTL files makes you able to create as complex or as easy page as you want.
ps. It’s easy to adapt it to the travel/hotel website.
- 50+ HTML Pages
- 6 Homepages
- Perfect responsiveness
- 8 Predefined skins + create your own in one minute
- Amazing flipping offer map
- Advanced Google Maps integration
- Boxed and Wide version
- One page and Multipage versions
- Single Estate and Multi (agency) version
- Working Contact Form
- Grid, List & Masonry Offers
- Grid, List & Masonry Blog
- RTL Pages
- Cross-browser compatibility (IE9+, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome, iOS, Android)
- Valid HTML5 & CSS
- High Resolution (Retina) ready
- PSD files included ($12 worth)
- Quick, Dedicated & Professional Support
- And much much more…
Photos and video are only for demo purposes nd they are not included in the package.
Updates history18.01.2017 – version 1.4
- phpMailer class updated due to security issues. Please update the files (updated file: mail/validate.php, mail/phpmailer)19.12.2016 – version 1.3
- newest Chrome rotation map problem fixed (updated file: js/apartment.js)29.02.2016 – version 1.2
- removed deprecated eregi() function - PHP7 compatibility edited files: mail/validate.php30.12.2015 – version 1.1
- added spiderfy option for Google Map (for pins with the same location) - changed Select plugin. Now it's possible to select multiple items - improved range slider on mobiles - minor improvements
Check my other items: