AppLand – Responsive Bootstrap Parallax App Landing Page
Just created the next killer app? Now’s the time to get it out to the masses. Our unique app landing page will give your app the punch it needs to get noticed fast.
Make your app shine
AppLand looks great on all devices
Get your app noticed
Built with bootstrap
- Built on Boostrap
- Responsive design – tested on ipad / iphone
Retina Display Ready
- Retina Logo – want your logo to shine on retina devices? Upload a logo at x2 the size and AppLand will do the rest!
- Valid HTML5 + CSS3
- Flexslider with touch gestures
- Custom Parallax Backgrounds – Upload your own parallax backgrounds to create eye catching 3D layouts
- Enless possibilities – up to 4 backgrounds can be used per section!
- Unique Shortcode generator – lets you see a preview as you change options!
- Well coded
- Quick Uploader – Upload multiple screenshot images or testimonial photos in one simple process – saves hours of manually creating posts
- Font Awesome Icons Built In + many extra social icons
- Works with Contact Form 7 or MailChimp
- Use any Google fonts available for the theme headings and body text! 1000s of combinations
- PSDs included in package
- Detailed Online Documentation
- Cross Browser compatible
- Blog page to keep people updated about your app
- Options Galore
- Header height – change the height of your header with one click!
- Upload custom logos
- 3 Theme Colour Styles
- Fav Icons + Apple Icons
- Custom Css
- Many more…
This theme also comes with our first rate support, we will be happy to help you to get your app out there!
Support100% rock solid support via our support forum
One of the best one page templates I’ve seen for an iPhone/iPad app. Fully responsive! – Rob Hope (onepagelove.com)
1.0 - initial release 1.1 - Added option to make slides linkable - Added option to make gallery items linkable - Fixed issue with z index on appstore buttons - Fixed issue with logo positioning - Fixed bug on gallery shortcode 1.2 - Multiple mailchimps in the same page 1.2.1 - ( 22nd April 2014 ) - Fixed shortcode editor in WordPress 3.9
Credits1. background textures by subtle patterns (http:// subtlepatterns.com/)
2. Slideshow images based on the work of Michael reimer (http:/ /creattica.com/creatives/michael-reimer/192096) and Deepak Jose (http://creattica.com/creatives/deepak-jose/208760), found on Creattica (http://creattica.com/)
3. Thumbnail images from Orman Clark (http:// www.premiumpixels.com/)
4. Author images from Stock.XCHNG (http://www.sxc.hu/)