Appromote, Responsive Email Template for App Promo with Template BuilderAppromote is a minimalist email template designed for app or product promotion, packed with our new, easy-to-use “Template Builder”. It comes with flexible & repeatable modular you can mix and match as your needs. It’s also mobile friendly, adapt to your mobile phones. Also packed with many other additional features like MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, and MyMail ready templates.
We’re about preparing important updates on our online template editor! Improvements & added some more useful features for our lovely users
Make sure to subscribe to our newsletter, we’ll let you know when it’s ready
Appromote in MailChimp powerful editor
Appromote in Campaign Monitor powerful editor
Appromote in MyMail plugin powerful editor
- Added free access to our new, simple, easy-to-use “Template Builder”.
- Maximum clients compatibily, in all major email clients. From old Classic Yahoo! Mail, up to the most used clients like Apple iPhone.
- Mobile friendly, coded with media query CSS
- Background image that works in all major email clients including old Outlook.
- Minimum graphics elements for fast load email.
- Clean, minimalist, simple design
- Ready for Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, and MyMail plugin powerful template editor!
- 9 unique flexible modular that you can very easy to remix them to create your own layout.
- Flexible button with inline CSS (guide to create your own button, see next section). Very easy to make your own button and flexible to place it as your needs.
- On-going support along with detailed help documentation files (including the videos) – (cover how to work with PSD file, work with the HTML file, up to sending email with most popular email marketing services like MailChimp, GetResponse, Campaign Monitor, AWeber, MyMail plugin, and how to create your own button).
- Major email inbox compatible (test both direct and tool). Direct test on my Android 4.1.2 phone, iPhone mail, Gmail (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari), Yahoo Mail (Chrome, Firefox, Safari), Outlook 2010, Windows Live Mail. Online test using Inbox inspector from Getresponse
- Easy to copy, add or remove modules with clear comments in codes. Even you can mix and create your own layout variations while everything is still working properly. For MailChimp and Campaign Monitor users, add, remove, move, edit blocks content via their powerful editor.
- Sliced PSD files included.
What you’ll get in the download package:
- Total 5 HTML files.
- 1 HTML files for MailChimp template , 1 HTML files for Campaign Monitor template , 2 HTML files for MyMail WP plugin templates , and 1 other for regular HTML template.
- 1 PSD files
- Image files, in the “images” folder in each of layout and color variations.
- Help Docs – Including videos.
- AOL Mail Chrome
- AOL Mail Explorer
- AOL Mail Firefox
- Apple Mail
- iPhone 3, 4 and 5
- Lotus Notus 8
- Lotus Notus 8.5
- Mozilla Thunderbird
- Opera Mail
- Outlook 2003
- Outlook 2007
- Outlook 2010
- Outlook 2013
- Windows Live Mail
- Yahoo Mail
- And mostly all clients that render valid HTML
Version 3.0 – April 7 2015
- Updated theme builder. Added more useful features. - Major template code updates in all template version
Update 2.0 October 20: Updated Help docs. file. Updated to the Template Builder: Added more advanced template editing features.
Update 1.1 June, 11, 2014: Added free access to our new, simple, easy-to-use "Template Customizer". - Customize the main color, and background. - Create any number of layout variations using the drag and drop editor, that very simple and easy to use. - Download your design in seconds.
Support requestsFor support related, please send me your support request / question, or any advice via this contact form. I will respond you usually within 24 hours in Monday – Friday.
CreditsFont awesome icons
Not included on the download package.