The demo looked perfect for my needs and I purchased this theme accordingly.
As a non-technical person, I purchased such a theme to avoid having to pay a developer to create a website for me. While the instructional guide has helped me setup up 70% of the website, I need technical support to complete the remaining 30%.
After sharing 2 comments on the theme page and emailing the theme owner another 2 times, I have receive exactly one response in over a month. In the response, I was asked if I still had issues remaining. Yes I do.
Still waiting to hear back from the owner while potential customers are viewing my incomplete website...