ArchBlog is an exclusive HTML template with an intuitive visual design, created for architect portfolio, blog or a construction company web site. This template allows organizing great demonstration of your best architectural projects and ideas.
Besides that, the template has an extremely user-friendly intended functionality. It is powered by Twitter Bootstrap v3 and has perfectly clean and valid code. No need to read extensive documentation files to figure out how to manage the template. It is filled with tons of widgets and shortcodes. We also nailed it at creating the template with several options for the gallery page and the blog page, so that you show your clients what you’ve got to offer! It features fonts rom Google Font library and FontAwesome icons.
If you run a small business, a company, or if you are a free-lance architect, working for an individual client, our template will probably be the most cost-effective and time-saving solution for you. And last but not least. You are backed up by an extremely effective and friendly support team!
- Bootstrap 3
- Clean and Valid Code
- PSD included
- Animate everything you want
- Parallax Sections
- Extreamly Customizable
- Free Fonts and Icons
- Tones of Shortcodes
- Well Documented
Working PHP Scripts and Widgets included:
- Flickr Widget
- Working MailChimp Subscribe Form
- Working Twitter Widget
- Working Contact Form
- Clean and Valid Code
- And much more
What You Get
- HTML, CSS, JS & PHP files
- Working PHP scripts
- Full layered PSD files
- Free Icon Fonts
- Good documentation
Credits ans Sources
- http://www.google.com/fonts/ – Google WebFonts
- http://www.socicon.com// – Social Icons Font
- http://fontawesome.io/ – Font Awesome
- http://icomoon.io/ – teaser rt-icons font
- modernizr-2.6.2.min.js detecting browsers features.
- bootstrap.min.js is a stantard Twitter Bootstrap library.
- respond.min.js is required for Twitter Bootstrap v3 work in older browsers.
- html5shiv.min.js adds HTML5 compatibility for older browsers.
- superfish.js is a script that enables dropdown menu.
- hoverIntent.js is a component for superfish menu.
- jquery.flexslider-min.js is a jQuery plugin for main and bottom sliders.
- jquery.isotope.min.js is a jQuery plugin for filtrable gallery.
- jquery.prettyPhoto.js is a jQuery plugin for displaying lightbox content.
- jquery.ui.totop.js is a jQuery plugin for toTop button.
- jquery.easing.1.3.js is a jQuery plugin for different types of animation
- jquery.scrollTo-min.js and jquery.localscroll-min.js needed for smooth single page navigation.
- jquery.easypiechart.min.js is a jQuery plugin that uses the canvas element to render simple pie charts for single values.
- jquery.jflickrfeed.min.js plugin makes it easy to pull Flickr feeds and display them on your site.
- jquery.tweet.min.js plugin enables twitter widget on your site.
- owl.carousel.min.js is a jQuery carousel plugin for “partners” section
- jquery.bxslider.min.js is a jQuery slider plugin
- jquery.nicescroll.min.js is a plugin used to replace browsers standard scroll bar
- jquery.fractionslider.min.js is a great slider plugin for main slider
- jquery.parallax-1.1.3.js is used for parallax backgrounds.
- jquery.appear.js is used to find out if HTML element is inside browser viewport
- jquery.countTo.js is used for teasers with counter
- jquery.cookie.js is used for store cookies information in template