This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Lovely design – love the home page options. good luck
Cool design, great coding!
Thanks, glad you like it
Nice work, once again…
I wait the new “peerapong phototheme” since “Crius” theme released My questions still the same:
Please, inform me about of the working of the Full Screen slideshow for Photo Gallery:
1. It is possible to choose the croping as either “fit to height” or “fit to width”? Please, look in the demo: http://themes.themegoods.com/artemis_wp/?page_id=59 This “fit to width” view is not well for common deck-top’s screens, because it is no way for introduce the portraits for visitors. Generally, people without of heads on photos – it is not beautifully.
2. When the Full Screen slideshow starts of working – either after ALL images loading into the browser, or after preloading only a FEW images (only part of quantity of images)?
3. May I add some unique slideshows for each of blogpost or page? For example, is it possible to change the picture on the top of post here: http://themes.themegoods.com/artemis_wp/?p=491 to some kind of slideshow? (like here: http://www.fotoetude.com/2012/04/21/hollokoi_husvet/ )
4. I can’t use the arrows and mouse wheel for flipping pictures (opened in fancybox): http://themes.themegoods.com/artemis_wp/?page_id=459 It seems to me rather inconveniently. Is it possible to add that functionality for fancyBox)? BTW , the flipgallery is wonderful and 100% well for visitors! The same questions as 1. – is it possible to “fit to height’ options for http://themes.themegoods.com/artemis_wp/?page_id=56 flipgallery too?
Thank you in advance!
1. Yes, you can enable/disable auto fit using Theme Setting but it’s support only fullscreen fade slider. So static image and flip gallery, images will fill the screen.
2. It’s preloading images.
3, 4 Sorry It doesn’t support that. I will consider to add it into the future if there are many requests from customers.
Ok, thank you for attention of my questions! Maybe, in next time, or if the updated version will have my requirements. It is so beautiful design of your theme, it is unbelievable!!
Looks great, best of luck with sales
My cat’s name is Artemis
I would buy it but IMO must the prev/next buttons for slider invisible if I am in the blog/page view, how to edit it—or is there a fix soon??
Sure, I can help guide you remove it but it’s global setting so it will be disable on all slideshow.
Hey, we have the same template name! Looks great, GLWS !
PURE WORDPRESS SEX
I like the design and I love your works, but I’m sorry to say that in this case, the contact form does not look too polished. Seems somehow unfinished…
Great work as always! Good luck with sales
Can you assign different background images or slide shows to different pages?
Sure, when you create a page you can select any gallery to display as slideshow.
I see that there is a Pinterest icon at the bottom of the frame. Since Pintrest is for linking individual images how exactly does the Pintrest link on your theme work? I do not see how one can link an individual image or blog post to Pintrest can you tell me where to look.
Also does contact form7 work with your theme. The contact page is dull compared to the rest of the theme.
1. I will link to your pinterest profile page.
2. Sorry I can’t guarantee on 3rd party plugin but I will test with it if there are other customers requests for this plugin too.
What will link to my Pinterest profile page?
Pinterest links are are attached to individual images/ or individual blog posts, I would not be interested in linking a whole website to Pinterest that is not how it is set up to work. Is there a way to link individual images and individual posts to Pinterest considering that is how Pinterest is set up to work?
Rhea was my all time favorite wordpress theme and now I can’t wait to update my site with Artemis. The responsiveness is just what I have been waiting for.
I’ve looked through maybe a hundred themes and your work really stands above the rest. Thank you!
Thank you very much Aaron. I hope you like it
How would one go about contacting you in relation to a business proposal? It relates to your themes.
You can contact me using my profile form mail.
I am very interested in this theme, however I have a couple of pre-sale questions:
Thank you – please let me know!
1. Yes, you can disable it using Theme Setting.
2. Sorry them menu is fixed on top bar but if you want to change it. You have to edit CSS code for that.
3. You can add image title to image flow but it will display on lightbox mode only (under image)
All of my theme support is conducted through Support Site. Please submit your question on Support Site, and my support agents will investigate and help you resolve the issue or question.
Sign up or login to access at http://support.themegoods.com/
I bought this theme last night and I’m absolutely amazed! It took only seconds to set up and the back-end is just as beautiful as the front-end! Thank you for your brilliant work and please continue to make more!
Thank you very much for your kind words. I’m glad you enjoy it
Great work i love it! Good luck with sales
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $13.50
This item was featured on ThemeForest
Power Elite Author
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
25,000+ tutorials and 1,000+ courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work