Version 1.0.0 – WordPress 5.x tested
Elementor Builder ( Free ) Save $49
Completely free with Elementor ( FREE ) You have full Template Kits like Demo
Aseona | SEO Digital Marketing Template Kit
Aseona is an All-purpose Marketing Template Kit designed specifically for digital/online marketers, SEO experts & business owners. It is focused on building websites in the marketing, SEO, Landing, small/big business niches. After importing the demo, you just need to change some information on the template to have a complete website. It is optimized for seo very well.
Required Plugins :
- Elementor (Free)
- Themesflat Addons For Elementor
Kit Key Features:
- One Click Demo Import
- Modern Style.
- Clear and Clean Layout
- Lifetime Free Updates
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Cross browser compatible
- Built-in Header Footer
- Post Widget
- Carousel Slide Box ( Create sliders with anything )
- Responsive and Retina Ready
- Compatible with any WordPress theme
- Optimized for search engines
How to Install:
- Install the plugin from Plugins > Add New by searching for Template Kit Import. If you use FTP to install plugins, you can download it from https://wordpress.org/plugins/template-kit-import
- Once the plugin is activated, go to Tools > Template Kit
- Click on Upload Template Kit ZIP File to browse to your zip file and import.
- Your Template Kit preview will appear. Click View Installed Kit:
- An orange banner will appear if your kit requires additional free plugins. Click Install Requirements for details.
- A popup will appear listing the plugins your kit needs installed or activated. Click Install Requirements to proceed.
- Now you may begin importing your templates by clicking the Import Template button on the desired template..
How to import Metforms and content blocks
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the template where the form appears, then click View Template to load in the builder
- Right click the page to open the Navigator and locate the Metform widget
- Click New, leave blank selected then click Edit Form button
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’.
- Once the template is loaded, click ‘Update’.