Atica – is a Minimalistic, Creative and Stylish WordPress Blog theme.
Clean and intuitive design with a tons of features & options: 3 pagination type, 6 widgetized areas, 6 custom widgets, 7 blog layouts, custom backgrounds and much more.
Atica is a simple way to create your Personal Blog, with no technical knowledge or expertise required!
Theme is powered by the Redux Options Panel, which provides tons of options to manage and modify any aspect of the theme – it is well suited for both beginners with no coding knowledge and developers.
6 Custom Widgets
6 Widgetized Areas
Font Awesome Icons
Social Sharing Integrated
Support RTL languages
Compatible with WPML
Built with Bootstrap 3
And much more…
Read the Changelog
Support for all our themes is conducted through the ColorTheme support forums, if you’d like to start a new thread over there either myself or another member of the support team can take a look at your issue
- Powerful Admin Panel
- Fully Customizable
- Quick & Easy Setup
- Custom Logo & Icons
- Post Social Sharing Integrated
- Custom Backgrounds
- Unlimited Colors
- Sticky Menu
- Font Awesome Icons Integration
- Developed on the Bootstrap 3 — The most popular front-end framework for developing responsive, mobile first projects on the web.
6 Custom Widgets
We’re trying to make your job easier, so we have included 6 custom widgets that you can easily drag and drop to activate and customize. Place the widgets in any sidebar or widget area. And we’re always adding more upon user request!
- 6 Widget Areas
- 500+ Google Fonts
- Fully Responsive Design (Optimised for iPad and iPhone)
- Retina Ready
- Outstanding 5-star Support
- We care about your site as much as you do, which is why we back up our themes with 100% free support. We have a support forum set up for users and we quickly answer your questions.
- Clean coded with best practices in mind
- SEO Optimized with semantic HTML5 markup
- Child Theme Support
- Fast Page Loading
- SEO Ready
- Translation Support
- RTL Support
- Demo Content (.xml file included)