Latest Version 11.0 – September 4, 2018
WordPress 4.9.8 Ready
Aurel Photography WordPress Theme
Aurel is an absolutely unique Photography WordPress theme crafted for photographers who want to easily create online Photography Portfolio and manage it without any effort. We’ve made a survey with 30 photographers to find out what features they would like to have on their portfolio websites. Our focus team has tested Aurel a few times during the whole period of its creation, so we can say for sure we’ve managed to build a very easy-to-use and one of the most convenient Photography WordPress theme for photographers.
Our task was to develop an intended photography functionality in a way to make sure you won’t close the page right after you see a huge amount of settings that usually make others feel confused. You will be provided with only the necessary photography tools helpful for reaching your certain goal.
Visual Live Page Builder
We use Elementor Page Builder for editing pages. Today this is the most popular plugin used by hundreds of thousands of website owners. We have extended its functionality and complemented it with our custom elements, all of them are quite unique and you will find them just in the Aurel photography theme.
You can create photo albums and fill them up with a huge amount of photos, select the way they will be displayed, run your blog, add sliders (including fullscreen ones), use carousel and lots of different galleries. Aurel has got many unique galleries that are easily stuffed with photos from Media Library. These are just a few of multiple elements that will assist you with shaping your website and showcasing the required information to your clients.
To make you easier understand how everything works, we offer One Click Demo Content Import feature which allows to get a full demo with all widgets using only the single button. After you examine the demo, you can just delete unnecessary content and go on using your website.
Photo, Video and Audio Blog
We know that many photographers like to run their own photography blogs where they tell stories supplying them with a lot of snapshots or videos. Thus we’ve created a blog design which allows to easily perceive the information without any distracting elements. You will get access to all the major post formats. You will be able to easily build a photography carousel to show your main photos above the post or add a video and describe it in the post. Just try to run your photoblog with Aurel and you’ll make sure this is really simple.
If you face any problems we are always ready to help. We can boast more than 2400 of satisfied clients, so we claim we’ve got 5 stars support. We never miss out on the questions of our clients and we tend to solve their problems in the shortest possible time. We always make more than it’s expected. And this is our golden rule!
Photography Theme Features:
- 160+ Predesigned Pages, Photography Albums & Galleries
- Photography Proofing
- Dark and Light Themes
- Before/After Element
- One Click Demo Content Import
- WooCommerce Ready
- Work with Albums
- Portraits without Crop
- Video Galleries and Photo Sliders
- Password Protected Galleries and Albums
- Bulk Image Upload
- Elementor – Intuitive Live Page Builder
- Fullscreen Photo Gallery Support
- Blog focused on Post Formats
- Compatible with Most Popular Plugins
- Multilingual & Translation Ready
- First-Class Support with 5 Stars
- Seo-Ready & Mobile Friendly (compatible with SEO Plugins like Yoast)
- Compatible with Latest WordPress Version
- WordPress Multisite Ready
- Automatic Updates with Envato Market Plugin
- Responsive. Fluid. Retina Ready
- No Coding Skills Required
- Custom CSS and JS
- Unlimited Colors
- Child Theme Compatible (includes basic child theme)
- Cross-Browser Compatibility
- Pixel Perfect
- Contact Form 7 Plugin Support
- Custom Logo (Image or Text)
- Make Logo Retina Ready
- Easy to use for any type of website (Photography Portfolio, Portfolio, Interior, Real Estate, Model, Agency and more.)
- Many pre-built Pages (Demo Import)
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3
- 404 Page with Custom Design
- Social Sharing Tool
- Google Maps Support
- Strong Focus on Typography and Usability
- Loading Items with AJAX
- Custom Post Formats
- Advanced Typography with 650+ Google Fonts
- Well organized, commented & clean code
- Fullwidth & Standard Layouts
- Custom Post Types
- Performance enhancements for fast and reliable websites
- Free Lifetime Updates
Please note that images used on Pixel-Mafia demo sites are for demo purpose only. They are not included into the product’s package and doesn’t come with it.
Updates & Changelog:
Version 11.0 – September 4, 2018
- Fixed: CSS for the featured posts element. - Fixed: Now the elements of the carousel have the correct height in all cases. - Fixed: Video in the Media Slider. - Improved: Compatibility with the Elementor default template. - Improved: Now the Grid and the Packery galleries can randomly mix photos.
Version 10.0 – August 10, 2018
- The Before/After element was improved. Previously, it could incorrectly display images with a slow connection. - The slider plug-in has been changed, now several slider modules are supported and independently operate on one page. - Improved the work of Child Theme. Now all functions can be redefined. - Fixed the default color of the header element module. - Fixed a bug of pagination when the blog element goes to the front page. - Fixed alignment of images inside the standard editor. - Fixed problem with maps. - Small CSS Fixes.
Version 9.0 – July 3, 2018
- Fixed Packery Layout (when displaying more than 8 images). - Minor fixes for Ribbon Albums. - The Flickr widget has been rewritten for compatibility with PHP version 7.2. - Improved Attachement Page.
Version 8.0 – June 6, 2018
- Added the ability to open links to social profiles in a new window. - mail() is replaced with wp_mail() for compatibility with third-party plugins. - Added option to open Grid albums in a new window. - Added a space after the comma in the list of grid albums categories. - Small JS fixes. - Before/After element works without errors when loading images smaller than the parent container. - Added an option to display a second menu instead of social icons.
Version 7.0 – May 3, 2018
- Added option to select columns for the blog grid (2-5 columns). - Fixed the work of the social icons of the dribbble. - The work of product variation selections in the store has been fixed. - The standard value of the Height option for gallery elements is replaced with Auto on the Screen Height. - Lightbox in standard posts now can flip through images on a click. - Small CSS fixes.
Version 6.0 – April 1, 2018
- Added the ability to specify a standard layout for albums so you do not have to choose it when creating new ones. - Minor fix for the menu. In rare cases, the layout was not displayed correctly. - Improved preloader behavior. Now the content is not visible until the page is fully loaded in any cases. - Added lightbox for images that are added to the post using the standard Media library. - Full compatibility with Elementor 2+. - Small CSS fixes and code optimization.
Version 5.0 – March 22, 2018
- Fixed autoplay for Image Slider. - Updated Envato Market Plugin.
Version 4.0 – March 17, 2018
- Added WooCommerce support. - The Copyright line now supports HTML. - Added XING social network. - Fixed "Sidebar" element CSS. - Fixed issue with Photo Proofing in FF and IE. - Fixed HTTPS issue with media grid gallery. - Small CSS fixes for Coming Soon page. - Fixed border color for inputs and textarea. - Fixed pagination colors for light version. - Minor CSS fixes.
Version 3.0 – March 5, 2018
- Added: disable the right mouse button. - Added (and enabled by default): option that prohibits drag and drop of images to either. - Added: title in albums. - Added: 500px social network. - Fixed: body background image via Elementor. - Fixed: option to select a font for the menu. - Fixed: small CSS issues.
Version 2.0 – February 13, 2018
- Added Sticky Header (disabled by default). - Fixed Mixed Content (HTTP / HTTPS) error when working with Vimeo on servers with HTTPS. - Fixed display of arrows for Photoswype. - Fixed bug of displaying some albums on slow servers (if images were loaded for a very long time the script could incorrectly position them). - Fixed displaying comments. - Fixed date output in comments. - Small CSS Fixes.
Version 1.0 – February 2, 2018
- PHP Version: 5.4 or greater
- MySQL Version: 5.6 or greater