This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Fresh air for the car dealers, this theme can help the Adsense clients to make big from the car market. Very well design and useful features are given. Good luck for sales.
Thank you for your comment
Clean and Great Work! GLWS!
Great work on this. Good luck with sales!
Great job! Keep it up
Nice options, wonderful layout ; congrats!
Please make “any>>” option in filter form (Vehicle Type & Vehicle Status). Because It’s hard for users to use it.
Thank you for your feedbacks i’ve noted it down, i’ll start collecting feedbacks and then prepare a first update when needed.
nice one.. good luck with sales
Beautiful work guys. Congrats on the theme!
Cool theme, as i told you before
PreSalesQuestion. But what´s with a map overview on the first page, below the slider? Move- or adjustable via the backend by a click ?!?
As told before, at the moment a map overview of the vehicles available on sale is only available into the internal taxonomies pages that show the vehicle list.
If this feature is highly requested i can certainly consider adding it to this theme like i did for the Atlas theme.
presale question. how memberships work?
*can I limit images and charge for extra images.
*charge for featured vehicles.
and a nice feature would be to let dealers upload pdf files to each post.
At the moment you can’t limit images but the ability to limit fields per package is already on my todo list will be definitely added to the theme.
Regarding pdf this can be added with some modifications, if the feature is highly requested i’ll definitely consider adding it to the theme.
ok, three more questions. 1.can I add other custom fields to submissions, like traction, interior color, etc…? 2.can I edit what fields to show on search form? 3.can I add more vehicle features?
1 and 3) Other fields can be added through modifications to a few files.
2) Same as above, fields for the search form can be easily added/removed/changed, i will soon add a tutorial on our support forum that shows how to achieve these kind of customizations.
Can I add another category? I want to have vehicles and also have parts & accessories with fields for it.
The theme already provides the following taxonomies (screenshot here http://cl.ly/TrHo ) if you wish to add additional taxonomies such as categories you can do so by following the official WordPress documentation here.
Regarding fields per categories, the theme uses the Advanced Custom Fields plugin to generate the fields, which means you are free to generate your own fields for the categories, it is then up to you to show the related values/options where you’d like to, assuming you know how to.
Very nice. I’m interested on this one! Are you be able to change listing fee to “free mode” from back end? Change packages accordingly? Thanks.
Yes any package can have a different price/features if you wish to set a package as free all you need to do is just leave the pricing field empty
Thanks. +1 for the google map on the front page.
Thank you for your feedback, it has been noted down, i’ll start studying a way to integrate a map on the frontpage
1 is it possible to have cars on the gallery home page
2 is it possible to add video and phone and number of seller on the seller’s page
3 is it possible to add a new currency
4 it is possible to advertise on the theme
1) It is possible to display vehicles on the homepage through the already available built-in functions of the theme in the following ways:
- You can display a carousel of the latest added vehicles (through shortcode) can be seen here http://cl.ly/TpgX
- You can display a carousel of the featured vehicles (through shortcodes) http://cl.ly/TqLR
- You can display a tabbed section with latest and newest vehicles through shortcode and can be seen here http://cl.ly/TqLR
- You can also display each model brand into a list with their own logos like displayed at the bottom here http://cl.ly/TqLR
- Another list of brands can be made by using this page http://demo.themesdepot.org/autodealer/all-brands/
- A full list of the vehicles can be made using this page http://demo.themesdepot.org/autodealer/vehicle/
If you have any suggestion on how you think vehicles can be displayed let me know and if it’s highly requested i’ll definitely consider adding it to the theme.
2) The phone number is an exclusive option for “dealers” you can see it into the widget on the sidebar at this page http://demo.themesdepot.org/autodealer/vehicle/citroen-ds3-1-6-airdream-hatchback/
Regular users do not have the ability to show a phone number they can only be contacted through the contact form in their listing, it can however be added with some customization.
Additional fields can be added through customizations.
3) Currencies as for “showing” the price of the car can be set into the theme options panel, all you need to do is just type your currency symbol. Regarding currencies for payments on submission, the theme supports all the currencies supported by WooCommerce since the theme itself relies on woocommerce to handle payments.
4) Can you be more specific? What exactly do you mean as advertise? If you need to add google ads it can be done through widgets/plugins.
themedepot, great car theme!!! Good work guys!!
I am really interesting in your theme for a car rental website. Pls tell me…
I would like the home page to be like this…
Is it possible with your theme or any plugin? Because this layout is a truly rent a car profesional theme. You can integrated to your theme too, i think it will be very important.
I really love your theme, pls tell me if this is possible??
My AutoDealer theme and the one you provided within those links are 2 completely different things, my theme is for selling/buying cars so it comes with a set of features orientated to this kind of websites, while the one you linked there is orientated on renting cars, it means that the theme would need some sort of “booking” system connected to a form, since my theme isn’t for “renting” but just for “selling/buying”, it doesn’t provide any booking facility and there isn’t any built-in feature for such forms.
If you’d like to add a booking form you’ll might need to look for external plugins, and then with some customizations you’ll might achieve a similar layout to the one you mentioned.
i think your theme is great, i will have a car rental reservation system so i just need a nice theme. Pls tell me, can i replace the search vehicles in home page with mine?
if you can help with that i think it will be perfect.
1) I’m not sure if that script would be compatible with WordPress at all, since the script that you linked requires it’s own database and doesn’t connect with WordPress in any way, in the end you’ll find yourself editing the theme + making some sort of plugin to adjust the script you linked to work with WordPress itself.
2) Images sizes can be changed by editing a few files of the theme.
Awesome Job! GLWS
my client wants to build a site like http://www.truecar.com/
Can this theme do that?
Can you be more specific? What exactly you’d need?
Great use of my Logo
Good Luck with Sales!
Thank you so much for letting me use your logo, it’s a really nice work, and i’ve added your portfolio link as well as a direct link to your item into the credits section of the description here on TF!
Once again thanks for letting me use your logo, hope it brings you some sales as well
Hello just got the theme,
I really like it, but i have one thing that’s really important for me to use these theme right for my client.
I would like to add more than 5 images to a vehicle.
Is there a way for me to change some codes and make this 20 or something?
Thank you for purchasing the theme, yes that is possible, it requires some customization but i can show you how to achieve it, please open up a support topic on our forum here http://support.themesdepot.org and i’ll provide you a step by step tutorial, i was planning to post one asap on the forum as well
Just wanted to let you know that i’ve answered to your topic on the support forum and provided you a step by step tutorial.
Great theme, I would like to use it for courses dealer. Is it possible to change easily the taxonomy ?
All the taxonomies are declared and registered into a file of a plugin that comes with the theme, i can tell you the name of the file so that then you can go a modify it if you need to
Great ! All the taxonomies in a file. Yes, I really need the file name
Sorry, last question before purchase what are the integrated plugins in your template ?
1) When you purchase the theme just open a support topic and i’ll tell which file you need to edit.
2) The theme comes with support for layerslider (already included within the purchase), woocommerce, contact form 7, yoast seo, woosidebars, breadcrumb-navxt, wp-pagenavi, wpml, and it also comes with 5 plugins built by me that add extra functionality to my themes.
OK Just purchased. I’ll open a support topic
I wonder if the search engine has theme is customizable, meaning that if I can modify it by adding different currencies, countries, cities etc..
Yes the search form can be customized, i will be updating the documentation of the theme soon and also post a step by step tutorial on our support forum.
Just to let you know that i’ve released a first update with instructions on how to modify the search form into the documentation.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23.50