This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
I am interested in purchasing the theme. My need is to change the core of the theme, changing the operation of the slider to search dropdown? Example:. From 10000 to 20000. Is possible?
If you have some php coding experience and also experience with WordPress coding, then editing the search form fields would be as easy as editing/creating a custom WP_Query by default those fields like in your picture aren’t available, so you’ll have to edit it yourself or hire someone that can do it for you.
is it any possibility to add infinite scroll feature to car listing?
Not by default, the theme doesn’t have this feature. You can probably find some useful tutorials through google for example one is http://www.markwarddesign.com/2014/02/remove-custom-post-type-slug-permalink/
I just bought this theme and its really working well except for some glitches.. my logo is way down to the right and that pushes my navigation down. I want the logo to be on the left and will aligned with my navigation.
2, I need help adding more “Make & Models
3, At the moment, they can only upload 5 images, can I add more images like 10
4, I need help adding vehicles brands to the homepage and linking to its page but no luck so far.
5, Can i add a slideshow to the homepage. Currently using homepage search
6, Is there a way i can charge for placing their vehicles to be featured.as a featured vehicle on homepage?
7, On the New Vehicle form, can i change Vehicle country to province?
8, Can i have other 3rd party advertise on my website? Either on my header or sidebar?
9, Can i have a customized page for each dealer?
10, can i import dealers inventory in a CSV format?
Thanks for your assistance so far. great work…
All support is handled on our forum here, that makes it easier for us to manage support requests.
Please kindly submit your support request on our support forum , and i will get back to you as soon as possible.
Ur forum is so complicated to add my concern
pls kindly process my concern as soon as possible pls. i sent a request in 2 weeks ago and still no update. i hope i will get an update on this urgently pls and ty
So let me understand it clearly, in your first post you say you just bought the theme and then in your second comment you say you’ve sent a request 2 weeks ago? Just to let you know that i haven’t received ANY other message from apart from the comment above.
1) You haven’t posted in the forum.
2) I haven’t got any email from you.
3) This is your only comment here.
So there’s clearly no other request from you 2 weeks ago.
As said in my previous post, support is provided only on the support forum where everyone else requests support. I can see you’ve already got an account, add your license like explained on the support forum itself and open up your topic into the correct section here http://themesdepot.org/forums/forum/themes-support/autodealer-car-dealer-marketplace-premium-wordpress-theme/
The reason i need you to post on the support forum is because some of your questions are already answered there and i can link you directly to the topic or you can find the answer yourself by searching on the forum as well as it’s much more easier to manage support requests there.
ok will do that. quick one, how can i position my logo to the left and also when I did password reset i received this ” To login go to http://autoalley.ca/wp-login.php. Is there a way i can remove the “wp-login.php” and just same my domain name
I have answered your topic on the forum.
pls how can i edit header width
Please keep using your topic here http://themesdepot.org/forums/topic/webiste-template/
Very nice theme. Just would like to confirm a few points before purchase:
1. Can I easily add/change/delete different search criteria for cars?
2. Can I easily add/change/delete features of cars?
3. Can I change ‘vehicle age’ to ‘year of manufacture’?
4. Can I add tabs (or buttons) for vehicle videos to show on individual car page?
5. Can I add tabs (or buttons) for vehicle reviews to show on individual car page?
6. Can I import files containing vehicle details from another system in CSV, HTML, XLSX format?
1) I would say it depends on your wp coding understanding. To edit the search form fields you will need to edit the code of the theme some fields are easy to add, some are harder too add, all depends on your wp/php coding knowledge.
2) All the features of the cars are simple taxonomy terms. Like normal posts categories they can be easily added/changed/removed from your WP dashboard.
3) It’s a simple label, so you can just rename the label for this.
4) This would need code modification. Unless you add it directly into the description of the vehicle.
5) Theme doesn’t have such feature, so depending where these reviews will come from you will still need to edit the code to add additional tabs.
6) Vehicles, vehicles details, and vehicles features are all standard WordPress post types, metafields, taxonomy terms. So if you wish to import a CSV file you need to make sure that you format your file correctly. I would suggest using this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/really-simple-csv-importer/
Hello, im looking for a classifieds plugin for my web
I explain: my website is about selling cars and motorbike, I need a plugin that gives me the ability to create 2 forms, one for cars and another one for helicopters, where any form you can add different fields, whether combobox or textbox also need the plugin has a shortcode or something that makes me show certain products on the homepage, like are now on the website (they are established with WooCommerce and shortcode), and the last… i need a search with customize fields, (are 10 search fields) is it possible to do this with your any plugin?. Thank you.
The submission system of the theme comes with a plugin that you’ll receive with the package when downloading it from themeforest. The submission system however doesn’t allow more than 1 submission form. The search form of the theme is customizable, there are instruction into the documentation of the theme that show you how to do it but you need coding/wp coding knowledge.
please let me know if it is possible with little effort to disable the frontend submission temporary by simply not providing the link for that?
The submission form is a page template, so to disable it, either remove the link from your menu, or also you could change the page template to the default page and write a little message saying it’s temporarily unavailable
I want to purchase your theme but there some basic problems that you haven’t resolved.
1) When I search vehicles by Manufacturer and a list is displayed I’m not able to sort them by anything E.g. Price or Name A-Z. I can select the Price High to low option but the order of the vehicles does not change to price High to low.
2) If I choose vehicle by type from drop down list at the top of the page. And say I choose city cars, only 5 cars are displayed then I have to scroll to next page. I need at least 12 cars on 1 page
3) From the homepage I’m not able to search all the vehicle at once. I must have the Manufacturer or at least ‘All Manufacturers’ selected. I need to be able to search without selecting any filter so I can see all of the inventory of vehicles. Or you must make ‘All Manufacturers’ the default filter.
I’d need a solution for these issues straight away I’m not waiting until your next release.
1) This has been fixed and the update is waiting to be approved on themeforest.
2) This can be changed through the theme options, i don’t see how this is a problem that needs to be fixed like you mentioned.
3) This was already mentioned by a few buyers and the behavior has been changed into the next version that is waiting to be approved on themeforest.
I personally do not see why someone would be against updates, if you do not wish wait, do the changes yourself if you’re capable of.
I would like to purchase this theme, but I need to make sure it suits my needs first, so I have a few questions:
1. Can I limit the number of cars and pictures the dealers can upload to my site?
2. Can a dealer has a different amount of cars he can list, based on membership/user/group status
3. Is there a built-in recurring subscription feature?
4. I have a domain and a subdomain, so I have two separate WordPress installs, can I use this on both the main domain and subdomain or will I be required to buy two licences?
1) Yes you can set the amount of vehicles through different packages through the backend. The amount of images is “global”, the current limit is 5 images. If you wish to increase/reduce this limit you need to edit a file of the theme.
2) Same as above, the amount of vehicles the user can submit is handled through the option that you set for each package. For example you can have a package with 5 cars, and another package with 10 cars.
3) No, the theme doesn’t have such feature.
4) I think that since it’s on a subdomain, a single license should be fine. If you have any doubts on this i would suggest reviewing the license page here http://themeforest.net/licenses or contact Envato support for further clarification.
Thanks for your answers to my questions.
I bought the theme and I have been using it for several days now. It’s nice, I really like some of the features and styling, but I have run into a few roadblocks and found a few bugs in it.
I will post my new questions on the main support forum, but I had a follow-up question about your answer to #1.
What file do I need to modify to change the number of vehicles?
If as number of vehicles, you mean the amount of vehicles users can post through their packages, you do not have to modify any file. The amount of vehicles per package can be configured into the package setting when you create it. Make sure you read the documentation it shows you step by step how to create a package.
i would like to purchase these theme. Before this, I have one Question:
Is it possible to use these theme for a marketplace with other products than cars. So i want to look for electronic things, books and so on…
It depends on how you wish to structure your website. In your specific case you say you want electronics, books, etc. The “vehicles” layout of the theme can be used only for a single post type, therefore the frontend submission form will have only specific fields, and unless you modify it yourself, it won’t display different fields based on what the user is going to submit (books, electronics, etc.)
So if you wish to use the same layout has the vehicles, like displayed on the demo, it would need quite a few modifications. However if you wish to keep the same layout for the vehicles, but you want to sell other products, then using woocommerce like showed on the “shop” page on the demo, should be enough.
As always the changelog can be found into the theme description page here on themeforest.
Hello I bought the model, Congratulations very beautiful. I translated it to PT_BR through CodeStyling more parts like Vehicle Localization “Fill In All The Details Required Details Here.” Review Submitted DetailsReview The Details Here. “Interior Features (optional), automatic air conditioning “did not translate it automatically. Where do I find the option to change them in the code of the model?
Could you help me?
At the time we selected to do the install in the wordpress dashboard it loads up a page out of the air and does not install the theme. What is wrong?
I managed to install, but does not load the pages. Reports that the pages of the topic does not exist.
Look this please : http://multiautos.com.br/
1) Certain sections of the theme are powered by the plugins included, use the codestyling localization to translate all the “TDP” plugins.
2) If you can’t upload the theme it’s because of a restriction on your host it’s already explained here http://themesdepot.org/kb/cant-upload-the-theme-i-get-error-are-you-sure-you-want-to-do-this-please-try-again/ in short, upload the theme via FTP.
3) You haven’t completed the setup. Read the documentation, one of the required steps is to save the settings into the theme options panel, and you clearly haven’t.
[ VERIFY MY PURCHASE ON YOUR SUPPORT FORUM http://themesdepot.org/forums/users/harmonikas996/ ]
First of all, thank you for this lovely theme! I love it!
My first question is…
Is possible to add icons for different types of vehicles?
In order to understand what I’m trying to tell you, please go and check http://www.mojauto.rs/
Of course, I’m looking for something more subtle. To only display images after “Search Vehicles” title on homepage.
Is there any way to add new vehicle description field?
For example now I have “Model, Body type, Registration Fuel Type Engine Power, ...” but I want to add few extra things in that same table.
And also, where I can remove some of those fields?
Thanks in advance!
Hi, I can’t create new topic on support forum.
“Please note: no support is available during the weekend. The support times are Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm (GMT+0) (UK).”
I do not understand why is not possible to create new topic, and then when you start working you can reply on it. Why I need to wait Monday 9AM to open topic?
That’s just message. It doesn’t stop you from posting a topic. The message is just saying that i’ll most likely won’t reply on weekends since i might not be available.
So it means that I’ve opened 10 topics
You should add some message after user clicked on SUBMIT button. It doesn’t make any sense to get that INFO message, and most of users will think that they didn’t started topic at all.
Because I can’t see my topic and can’t get info on my profile (Forum Role: Participant, Topics Started: 0, Replies Created: 0)...
Best regards, Luka
1) I personally don’t see how that can be confusing since everyone else is using the forum with no problems at all. The most recent topic was posted 1h40mins ago. So there’s no issue with that.
2) Your license has been purchased for the following user http://themeforest.net/user/MooseThemes please use the user with which you’ve purchased your license. I’ve deleted your empty account so you can re-use your license. Again, register with the original account and then open up a topic.
If you have any other question on how to use the support forum, or if you have any issue with your account on the support forum please send me an email through the contact form on my profile page.
In “my garage” sub-menu does not work.
See this picture: http://www.departamentosenventa.cl/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/my-garage.jpg
..Sorry for my English
can i have a page with all the shortcodes used in the theme?
All the shortcodes are available into the shortcodes manager on the page editor. Click the button to display all the shortcodes available.
this is my page
but I do not see the button for shortcodes manager
I’ve answered your topic here http://themesdepot.org/forums/topic/vehicles-shortcode/#post-20312
In short: you haven’t enable all the plugins required by the theme.
Any further support request will be redirected to the support forum.
Because the codex
“[vehicle_tabs amount=”4” ]”
always displays in the box late and only after the scroll of the page?
is possibie suppress the display after scrolling?
I need to add currency chilean peso
The supported currencies list is the one supported by the gateway you are using. Since the cart system is powered by WooCommerce, you need to find a gateway compatible with WooCommerce that supports your currency.
Very nice looking theme. One question: would there be a way to search for vehicles by location? Say, within 500 miles of a certain zip code? I’m looking to build a national site centered around one specific type of car, so location of the buyer and seller will be very important. Thanks.
I found out that this is not possible by looking through previous questions. Would it be possible to integrate something like http://geomywp.com/ into the native search of the Autodealer theme?
I do not believe that the geomywp plugin is a good solution for this purpose, since it looks like that the plugin itself requires a specific metabox to appear for the custom post type, meaning:
- The search form is separate from the theme’s search form.
- The address/coordinates work only with the custom meta field that the plugin requires.
- It will make the map field on the theme submission form useless since you would then need to edit the form to match the metafield required by the plugin.
How can I change the price vehicle format? It’s XXXX.XX and I need set X.XXX,XX
Please read here http://themesdepot.org/forums/topic/how-to-change-currency-formatting-for-vehicles/
Thanks, but this web-forum tells me: “You must have valid license to access this forum.”
You need to register to the forum and use your license code like the instruction on the registration page show you.
I’m using the AutoDealer theme, and in Québec French the correct way to right a price is as follows: 24 184,26 $. However when I try to write my prices with a space in them, the theme is recognizing my 30 000$ as 30$, is there a fix for this somewhere, or where can I do something in a child theme to override this problem?
Please read here http://themesdepot.org/forums/topic/how-to-change-currency-formatting-for-vehicles/ you need to set your currency.
Is it possible to put the site in “boxed” mode ? Not “fullwidth” mode
The theme doesn’t have such feature.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23.50