For the revolution slider, is there a way to make it fixed width but responsive too using your page builder?
I also noticed that although it is not force full width, it is still appearing as full width. Any solution to solve it?
Create a new slider, select slider layout as fixed and set grid width and height. Here is an export from one of our fixed width slider from our demo site: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0bz1gkrwvfxfs6i/home4.zip
Ok, but is there a way where we can use auto responsive but have it within the grid rather than full width even when we did not enable force full width?
Hmmm … I’m not sure I understand, although I would recommend asking the Rev Slider developers because they will know for certain.
Thanks for reporting, this is fixed.
I have another suggestion. I can not see on your demo theme where the WPML widget can be placed in different header styles. It should be very usefull for multingual developers.
Yes we need to add that to our demo, and will soon It can be done easily, WPML allows you to select the “main” or “top” navigation in their settings, so its like a one click setting to add it.
I Know. But if You want a nice language selector, a few CSS will be needed
Depends on preference I guess, the styles we added are specifically for Avada and looks good, like this: http://d.pr/i/7J71
Hi, I’d like to ADD wpml language selector next the social icons in the header top right content. I can not find the option in your theme. Could you guide me ? See here: http://devallee-n.visitonweb.be/
Thanks for the purchase! It’s a WPML option. The language switcher section of WPMl options allows you to place the switcher in a menu or widget. Choose the menu and select your created menu: http://d.pr/i/ltD1
Also, make sure that menu is assigned to the top left or top right section of your header #2-5 in theme options on the header tab: http://d.pr/i/D8BO
If you have further questions or need assistance with that, signup and post on our support forum and our support team will take good care of you. Create a free account there, then create a new topic with your questions and include your site URL and version of Avada and we will be with you promptly.
Click Here To Create A Forum Account & Get Free Support
Thank you, we look forward to serving you!
I know how to set it up in the top menu but I do not want to use the menu in the top right corner. I’d like to use “Social Icons” AND my wpml menu. How to insert the my wpml menu (or a shortcode) before or after social icons in top right corner ? Thank you
Oh I see, I apologize I missed that. This would require code customization on your part as it is only setup for one selection, you would need to modify the header file you are using. At some point in the future we are going to allow for greater flexibility in headers.
Quick one. Any idea when the next update will be released? Excited for it to say the least ha.
It is coming. Safe to say within 10-12 days.
I checked the demo,I saw there is “style selector” on the left side. I want to know if it is included in the theme if I purchased.
Yes, this is included but hidden by default. It will need to be uncommented from the footer.php file of the theme. After you purchaes it, you can post a support thread on our support forum http://theme-fusion.com/support/ and we can help you activate it.
I have two questions. First question is where (which file) to change the word of the month? Example how to change the word “june” to “juni”.
Second question is about the post. When I set the “Featured image” it shows correct in my blog (link: http://goo.gl/2JTo9I). But when I click on it (read more) the picture is still there (link: http://goo.gl/JoMA6M). Is it possible only to have it on the overview page? And if so – how?
1) The translation of months should be done by the WordPress translation file (.mo) in wp-content/languages/. Did you download the correctly translated wordpress version?
2) Yes, you can disable it from single post pages using theme options. Setting for this is under blog tab “Featured Image / Video on Single Post Page”.
From what I have read we would have to use header 4 to use a big image in the header area. Is it possible to change the header picture depending on the page it is displaying?
Thanks in advance
Do you mean the banner? Yes, that is correct. You need header v4. To have it display differently on each page, you’ll need to implement a custom solution. This is not available by default.
Will it be possible at some point to change the menu on a page basis.
For example on some pages have the option with the logo center and menu underneath and on other pages have the logo to the left and menu to the side option?
Not at this moment but we have noted your request and I’ll discuss this with my team and consider for future update. Thanks!
I’m looking at possibly purchasing your theme with the intention of creating a business ideation site for the publication of business problem statements whereby experts from around the world can propose solution to the problems for reward.
I was looking at possibly using the buddy press plugin to create the community and some kind of peer rating indicator to rank experts. The community will require registration to view and respond to business problems.
Considering what I want to do and the fact that I have no coding experience. Is your Avada theme a solution for this? Or can you recommend an alternative theme ?
Thanks you for your help.
Avada is compatible with buddypress. You may use Avada with buddypress to achieve your goal website.
Hi, I am building a site for my client which will have wordpress CMS & also a helper-site that will be running side by side wordpress. E.g. if wordpress is running on example.com, then the helper-site will be at example.com/helper.
My question is, if I purchase the theme from you guys, how can I use it in the helper site as well?
You may use a WordPress multi-site network install and then install Avada on each site. Keep a note that each unique site requires a separate Avada license according to Themeforest.
Can you add background video to the one page parallax?
Right now, you can use video backgrounds but it has to be done in the layer or revolution slider. We are adding this feature to our full width short code so it can take images and videos.
?I thought I was inserting a php code into the right area. I put it in the Editor page that shows all the lines of CSS. I updated the page and everything is now blank (all pages). I can’t even log into wp-admin because nothing appears in the browser window. How do I remove the bad code and get everything working again?
The bad php code was inserted in the upper section of the editor’s CSS area. This is what I inserted:
<?php putRevSlider(“Slide 1”,”homepage”) ?>
We are only allowed to provide support to verified buyers. Right now your current account does not have the buyers badge. We can assist you with these questions, simply signup at our support forum and then post up a new topic. A purchase verification is required to signup.
Once you signup you can post this on our forum and our team can give you some advice on that.
I’m not particularly skilled with these things – I have no idea what to do. Could you please help me.
If it was running well, then slowed down it is a sign of something that changed, wether it be an update or plugin or something.
First make sure you are up to date with Avada, v3.4.3. http://theme-fusion.com/avada-doc/install-update/how-to-update-theme/
If the issue persists, please post this up on our support forum and our support team will take good care of you. Create a new topic with details about the issue, your site URL and version of Avada. For faster service, please include your WP and FTP login info when creating the thread.
Hi sir it is showing this issue how I can fix it”The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature” when I try to install “Installing Plugin: Fusion Core”
please let me know ASAP
Hmmm t sounds like something became corrupt during download. Have you tried to download a fresh copy of the theme package?
When I am trying to add new menu in main navigation its automatically removed.
after completing all settings when I check main navigation then save. Its automatically unchecked and menu not added in my website.
Very strange problem
Is there any limitation regarding menu page or item.
This is a memory limit problem with your host. Here is a general post about this topic: http://theme-fusion.com/knowledgebase/wordpress-menu-saving-items/
Also, for future posts please post on the forum as it will be faster for you
The excerpt doesn’t work correctly.
All the options are activated but [...] doesn’t link to the post page.
Also, when I use the <!-more-> tag, the [...] doesn’t even display.
Any fixes for this?
Hmmm, This is working on our end so we would need to see your site. I just tested it on live demo and 2 local installs. Please signup and post on our support forum so we can look.
Yes it could, but there is a way to adjust that. We can help you out on our forum. We are only allowed to provide support to verified buyers. Right now your current account does not have the buyers badge. We can assist you with these questions, simply signup at our support forum and then post up a new topic. A purchase verification is required to signup. Thanks!
We are excited to continually provide an excellent product with superb customer service to all our users. If you have any pre-sales questions, please post them here in the item comments and our team will answer them promptly.
If you have already purchased Avada, please signup at our Support Center to use our forum and other detailed support resources.
Click Here To Get Free Support
View Our KnowledgeBase
View Our Online Documentation
View Our Training Videos
Thank you, we look forward to serving you!
Hi ThemeFusion Team,
I am planning to purchase this theme but I have a couple of question.
1. Is it possible to create a full screen background slider where menu navigation is located on the left or right side?
2. Is it possible to upload custom social icons?
3. Is it possible to upload images on top header menu, main navigation, footer navigation as well as upload background images on those sections mentioned above?
4. Is it possible to resize the width of the layout not only full width or box layout?
5. Is it possible to move menu links example 4 menu links from the left side and the other 2 menu links far from the right side?
referring to number 5. I mean navigation link on the same line but the other links are far away from the other group of links.
Very sorry for the late reply! We had technical issues this weekend.
1. Full screen is possible with rev slider, but the menu header can be on top of the slider, below the slider, or transparent over top of the slider, not to the left or right side.
2. Yes you can upload one custom social icon right now, or replace our icon set with your own via iamges. In v3.5 (coming very soon) we use font icons so that will be easier.
3. The main navigation can have an icon or image next to each menu item, so can the dropdown. But the top secondary menu cannot. Although the header area using header 4 can have a banner ad inserted. The footer area can have any widget assigned to any of the 4 columns, so yes you can add images there. With that being said, all of that is with our built in options, however you can adjust the code to do whatever you need.
4. You can but it will take a code customization. We are planning on adding this option in v3.6 (estimated) so you will be able to widen it via theme options.
5. Hmmm this can be done, but will require custom CSS.
Hi Great theme! Is it possible to get some transparency in the main content section so that the background image (if one is chosen) can show through slightly. Thanks!
Very sorry for the late reply! We had technical issues this weekend.
There is not a setting for that at this time, however it can be done with some custom CSS.
Hi! I have two questions.
1. How can I use the accordion shortcode? There is no shortcode option in the pulldown menu, only the toggle option..
2. In the portfolio grid, can i make it so that all images are black and white and when I hover over one then the image turns into color. I could make the black and white version and the color version of the image by myself, but I don’t know how to integrate them into the theme.
1. Accordion and toggle are the same shortcode. Insert the toggle and it will have the accordion wrapped around it. So that is the default setting. If you do not want an accordion, then when its inserted, you can remove the beginning and ending accordion tag. You can see a description of it here: http://theme-fusion.com/knowledgebase/avada-shortcode-list/#accordion
2. Yes this can be done, but is not a theme option and will require custom coding to achieve.
What 3.5 release date ?
Safe to say it will be within about 10-12 days, maybe sooner. We are in final stages of testing now.
Good to know thanks. I can help finding some problems
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $23.60
Power Elite Author