What we do know is that the theme cannot break it’s own sidebars, autonomously. We also see that you have had Avada since September 2012 but have never created a support ticket.
The reviews section is not meant for support, you have valid Avada Grandfathered support -> http://bit.ly/1SwDKpe - so please do create a ticket and our team will gladly assist you.
If your sidebars have been working and then suddenly stopped, you need to check:
- Make sure that you are running the latest version of Avada, version 5.2.2 and all patches have been applied
- Make sure that WordPress has been updated to the latest version which is version 4.8.1
- Make sure that your cache plugins are purged
- If you have server side cache, make sure it is purged as well
- Make sure all 3rd party plugins are up to date
We have an entire dedicated support team for answering customer questions and helping them understand Avada.
The support center is located here but first you need to create an account by following these steps.
Online Documentation Link Is Here
Video Tutorial Link Is Here
You can get answers to any questions you need at our support center.
One of our team will work directly with you to help answer any questions you may have.
We hope to help you get a better feel for Avada so you can enjoy it with the rest of our community.