AVOIR is a minimal, clean and flexible WordPress theme for creative professionals such as graphic & web designers, creative agencies, freelancers, photographers, graffiti artists and visual artists in general.
This beautiful minimal design is based on fine typography, bold colors and large photography. It is fully responsive and optimized for speed on all devices and browsers. It comes bundled with Visual Composer and Slider Revolution Plugins that let you create unlimited creative layouts in minutes.
Checkout the Tattoo Studio & Artist Demo
- WPML Ready.
- Seamless integration with Google Maps, Instagram and Flickr APIs.
- With Contact Form 7 and Mailchimp support built in, you can easily create newsletter and subscription forms in seconds.
- Responsive Design
- Extreme Flexibility
- Powerful Page options
- Unlimited Color Variations
- Unlimited custom Sidebars
- Google Web Fonts
- Parallax Backgrounds
- Video Backgrounds
- WoW CSS3 animation Library
- Lightbox functionality
- AJAX page loading functionality
- Thematic Icon Libraries | We have preset Libraries and still more to come.
- Team Members shortcode and CV custom post type
- Responsive Fixed Ratio Elements (16:9, 4:3, 1:1 and more)
- Custom Plethora Widgets
- One Pager functionality included
- Sticky or Fixed Menu
- Hover or Click menu option
- Demo Imports
- SEO Friendly Clean Code
- Compatible with Yoast SEO plugin
- Compatible with WP Cache plugins such as WP Super Cache and W3 Total Cache
- Activate/deactivate post types, shortcodes and widgets that you don’t want to use.
- Advanced Child Theme Functionality: Quickly override existing features with a simple copy-paste in your Child Theme.
- Full compatibility with PHP 7.0. PHP 7.0 means faster loading times ( nearly half ), better memory management and improved security.
- Full Online Documentation
- FAST Support and Updates
- The images that are presented in the demo are not distributed by the theme and are not included in the package that you download, due to copyright issues.
- This theme requires PHP v5.4 or newer. Unfortunately, we cannot ignore the fact that older versions are outdated and non-secure. We always advise switching to the latest version available ( v5.6 or even better the v7.0 )
Version 1.3.1 [01/07/2019]
- UPDATE: WPBakery Page Builder to version 6.0.3 - UPDATE: Plethora Features Library to the version 1.7.0
Version 1.3.0 [05/03/2019]
- UPDATE: WPBakery Page Builder to version 5.7
Version 1.2.9 [05/02/2019]
- UPDATE: WPBakery Page Builder to version 5.6 - UPDATE: Revolution Slider to version 22.214.171.124
Version 1.2.8 [08/10/2018]
- FIX: Fixing Counter shortcode bug due to waypoint.js library conflict. - FIX: Fixing multiple browser history entries when a product link was clicked. - FIX: Fixing missing custom ID on VC Column elements. - FIX: Fixing Sticky Header Logo issues. - UPDATE: Added option for custom Subtitle color on Heading Group shortcode - UPDATE: Adding CSS for better styling of PrettyPhoto Gallery on Mobile devices. - UPDATE: Added EmbedLite Video Shortcode. - UPDATE: Updated Plethora Features Library to the latest 1.6.7 version - UPDATE: WPBakery Page Builder to version 5.5.4 - UPDATE: Envato Market plugin to version 2.0.1
Version 1.2.7 [04/07/2018]
- UPDATE: Updated Plethora Features Library to the latest 1.6.4 version - UPDATE: WPBakery Page Builder ( formerly Visual Composer ) to version 5.5.2 - UPDATE: Revolution Slider to version 5.4.8 - UPDATE: Added consent checkbox for the new comment form - BUG FIX: Removed inactive color set / transparency options for footer info bar - BUG FIX: Back To Top functionality option vanishing after deactivation - BUG FIX: Various PHP 7.2 micro fixes
Version 1.2.6 [01/03/2017]
- UPDATE: Visual Composer to version 5.4.5 - UPDATE: Revolution Slider to version 126.96.36.199 - BUG FIX: Fixing issue on Project Grid with Projects containing Revolution Slider
Version 1.2.5 [22/11/2017]
- UPDATE: Visual Composer to version 5.4.4
Version 1.2.4 [03/11/2017]
- UPDATE: Visual Composer to version 5.4.2 - BUG FIX: [ MODULE: VC | BASE ] A minor workaround fixing Varnish Cache issues. - IMPROVEMENT: [ THEME OPTIONS ] Blinking indication when a misplaced <script> tag is pasted on Custom JS or Google Analytics textareas
Version 1.2.3 [24/08/2017]
- BUG FIX: [ SHORTCODE: ANY POST LOOP ] Issue with excluded Filter Bar terms - BUG FIX: [ WIDGET: ANY LATEST POST ] Titles display issue with special characters - BUG FIX: [ MODULE: WOOCOMMERCE ] Mini Woo Cart issue - BUG FIX: [ WIDGET: ANY LATEST POSTS ] Issue with local date displays - BUG FIX: [ PLETHORA_THEME ] Issue with child template parts that are not included on parent theme - BUG FIX: [ POST TYPE: POST ] "No posts" title/text are not displayed when zero results returned - IMPROVEMENT: [ BUNDLED PLUGINS ] Update Plethora Feature Library to the latest 1.6.0 version - IMPROVEMENT: [ BUNDLED PLUGINS ] Update Visual Composer to the latest 5.2.1 version - IMPROVEMENT: [ BUNDLED PLUGINS ] Update Rev Slider to the latest 188.8.131.52 version - IMPROVEMENT: [ MODULE: COLOR SETS ] Additional color HEX value validation to avoid problems on LESS parsing - IMPROVEMENT: [ SHORTCODE: PROJECTS GRID ] Hover effect is now displaying on touch devices too.
Version 1.2.2 [06/06/2017]
- UPDATE: Updated Revolution Slider plugin to the latest 184.108.40.206 version - UPDATE: Updated Plethora Features Library to the latest 1.5.9 version - UPDATE: Added media size option for posts/profiles/projects grid shortcodes - UPDATE: added automatic post excerpts support for Any Latest Posts widget - UPDATE: media panel, besides Rev Sliders, can also display our own slider implementation - FIX: linked products and product attributes are working fine for WooCommerce >3.0 versions - FIX: issue with menu items title attribute - FIX: added orientation class for About Us widget - FIX: Adding missing Extra CSS class on Fixed Ratio Media shortcode
Version 1.2.1 [20/04/2017]
- UPDATE: Full compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.3 ver ( fixed related products and several product gallery issues ) - UPDATE: Updated Plethora Features Library to the latest 1.5.7 ver. - UPDATE: Updated Visual Composer plugin to the latest 5.1.1 ver. - UPDATE: Updated Revolution Slider plugin to the latest 5.4.1 ver. - FIX: Yoast SEO plugin tabs are displayed normally - FIX: Several micro fixes
Version 1.2 [13/02/2017]
- NEW: Nav Mini tools module, handles all header mini tools features - UPDATE: Updated Plethora Features Library to the latest 1.5.5 version - UPDATE: Updated Visual Composer plugin to the latest 5.0.1 version - UPDATE: Updated Revolution Slider plugin to the latest 220.127.116.11 version - UPDATE: Upgraded Posts/Projects grids shortcodes ( NOTE: after update, possibly you will have to review your configuration for those shortcode instances to avoid displaying extra info ( i.e. category, author, date, etc. ) - FIX: Minor fix for amenities index - FIX: Fixed Counter shortcode bug that caused counter numbers to behave erratically - FIX: Several micro fixes
Version 1.1.1 [6/11/2016]
- UPDATE: Updated Visual Composer plugin to the latest 4.12.1 version - UPDATE: Updated Revolution Slider plugin to the latest 18.104.22.168 version - UPDATE: Removed secondary font size base option, simplifying the font size functionality - UPDATE: Added extra class and max logo width for About Us widget - FIX: Alternative Sticky Header Title and Subtitle input fields are now being displayed as expected - FIX: Hover not applying when choosing not to display taxonomy terms and several text escape improvements - FIX: Removed Plethora favicon functionality, you may add your favicon using the default WordPress functionality - FIX: Date display on latest news widget - FIX: Menu flickering on load - FIX: Post Loop shortcode(s) that don't have link being displayed properly - FIX: Other performance and micro fixes
ver 1.1 [6/09/2016]
- NEW: WooCommerce support - NEW: Added Envato Market plugin, that allows easier updates for Envato products ( themes & plugins ) - UPDATE: Added all Linea icon library components ( ecommerce, music, softwarer, arrows and weather icons ) - UPDATE: Various minor updates/fixes
ver. 1.0 [3/8/2016]
- Initial launch