How can it help me?
We believe that at the moment a lot of business applications have administration/management interfaces inside of them. Sometimes it’s not that obvious, but a lot of web applications have dashboards with panels, charts analytics,etc.
Azimuth aims to bootstrap the development of your product and provide an ecosystem for building production-ready application or prototypes.
Frameworks like Bootstrap provide a number of components, but usually it’s not enough to build a real-world app. This template comes with lots of popular UI components with a unified color scheme, plus it is based on a modern Angular 4 framework and has a flexible component based structure.
AngularJS2 / Angular 2 / Angular 4 is the perfect framework for building large enterprise applications and allows for a modular component setup. Components can be added and removed by simply removing the corresponding folder, as everything added is always component-specific and modular.
You can also use azimuth for the purpose of learning AngularJS2 / Angular 2 / Angular 4.
List of features
- AngularJS2 / Angular 2 / Angular 4
- Angular CLI
- Bootstrap 4 CSS Framework
- Lazy loading
- Nested Routing
- Angular 2 dynamic menu
- Angular Perfect Scrollbar
- Angular 2 Drag&Drop
- Angular 4 Toaster
- Maps(google, leaflet, vector)
- Angular 2 Form Wizard
- Full Calendar
- Responsive Design
- High resolution
- and many more!
Help & SupportHave a support or pre-sale question? You can post your questions here, we will answer as fast as possible. For further information and detailed instructions, send email via support tab or email us at: email@example.com
Thanks for Buying!Don?t Forget put your best 5 stars rating on this page, please!
Follow Me: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
Version 1.4.0 – 22 May 2017
- Upgrade angular to 4.1.3 version - Upgrade @angular/cli to 1.0.4 version - Added Angular Perfect Scrollbar (ngx-perfect-scrollbar) - Added DragDropComponent (ng2-dragula) - Added ResizableComponent (angular-resizable-element) - Added ToasterComponent (ngx-toastr) - Added SidebarComponent - Fixed bugs of sidebar on IOS devices
Version 1.3.0 – 15 May 2017
- Upgrade angular to 4.1.2 version - Upgrade @angular/cli to 1.0.3 version - Added Angular 2 Dropdown Multiselect
Version 1.2.0 – 27 April 2017
- Upgrade angular to 4.1.0 version - Upgrade @angular/cli to 1.0.1 version - Replace deprecated angular2-google-maps with new @agm/core
Version 1.1.0 – 20 April 2017
- Upgrade angular to 4.0.1 version - Upgrade @angular/cli to 1.0.0 version - Upgrade angular2-froala-wysiwyg to 2.5.1-2 version - Upgrade angular2-datatable to 0.6.0 version - Upgrade typescript to 2.2.2 version
Version 1.0.1 – 16 March 2017
- Upgrade @angular/cli to 1.0.0-rc.2 version - Upgrade angular2-froala-wysiwyg to 2.5.1-1 version - Fixed page preloader bug - Fixed menu collapse/expand bug - Updated documentation
Version 1.0.0 – 06 March 2017
- Added support @angular/cli 1.0.0-rc.1 - Updated bootstrap to 4.0.0-alpha.6 version - Updated packages in package.json - Updated documentation
Version 0.2.0 – 24 Jan 2017
- Upgrade angular to 2.4.4 version - Upgrade angular/router to 3.4.4 version - Upgrade angular2-google-maps to 0.17.0 version - Upgrade bootstrap to 4.0.0-alpha.5 version - Upgrade zone.js to 0.7.6 version - Upgrade webpack to 2.2.0 version - Upgrade webpack-dashboard to 0.2.1 version - Upgrade webpack-dev-server to 2.2.0 version - Upgrade webpack-merge to 2.4.0 version
Version 0.1.3 – 17 Jan 2017
- Added: Mail Component. - Upgrade node-sass to 4.2.0 version.
Version 0.1.2 – 09 Jan 2017
- Fixed: package.json dependency issues.
Version 0.1.1 – 06 Jan 2017
- Added: Form Wizard Component. - Fixed: Dynamic Tables search filter.
Version 0.1.0 – 28 Dec 2016
- Initial release of Azimuth.