Latest Version 2.2.2 – September 23, 2016
WordPress 4.7 Ready
Babysitter is suitable for job listings site, especially for babysitters/nannies and parents, nannies site, a mom’s blog or other baby oriented sites.
But don’t feel restricted! It can be used for creating any job board site.
Babysitter includes one of the greatest options panel – Redux Theme Options. You can easily change any theme color. Babysitter comes with a lot of shortcodes so you can create any type of content you needed.
For Employers (parents)
Parents can post their job offer using frontend submission form. Those who are looking for babysitting jobs can then contact parents via email or contact form.
- Add, manage and categorise job listings using the familiar WordPress UI.
- Searchable & filterable ajax powered job listings added through shortcodes.
- Frontend forms for employers to submit & manage job listings.
- Allow job listers to preview their listing before it goes live. The preview matches the appearance of a live job listing.
Based on WP Job Manager plugin (free).
For Candidates (babysitters/nannies)
Babysitters can post their profiles, including a photo, video, skill set, location and other useful information, which can then be viewed by those looking for a babysitter, nannies, caregivers etc. Those seeking to employ someone can then contact babysitter directly through the email or contact form.
- Allow candidates (babysitters) to post resumes and apply to jobs with the resumes.
- List candidates, restricting access to certain user roles if you wish.
- Restrict which user roles can view candidate contact details.
Based on Resume Manager (sold separately).
- 100% Responsive
- Built on Bootstrap 3.3.5
- WordPress 4.6.1 ready
- Integrates with WP Job Manager plugin (by Mike Jolley)
- Integrates with Resume Manager (paid add-on for WP Job Manager)
- 40+ shortcodes (with shortcodes generator)
- New! 5 Home Page Layouts
- New! List and Grid view for Jobs and Resumes
- Post Formats support
- Powerful Theme Options Panel (Redux Framework)
- Unlimited Colors (easy to change)
- Boxed & Full Width layouts
- 7 Footer Widget Layouts
- Theme Customizer support (a real-time appearance editor)
- Custom Widgets (Flickr Feed, Latest Post, Tabbed widget, Social Links)
- Translation Ready (.pot file included)
- Google Maps integration
- Working Contact Form (Contact Form 7 Plugin)
- Google Web Fonts
- 779+ Google Fonts Usable
- 634 Font Awesome Icons Included
- 250+ Entypo Icons Included
- Demo Content included (xml)
- LESS/CSS (for easy styling)
- Free Updates
Compatibility with WP Job Manager add-ons
- Resume Manager (sold separately)
- Simple Paid Listing (sold separately)
- WC Paid Listings (sold separately)
- Job Alerts (sold separately)
- Contact Listing (free add-on)
- Applications (sold separately)
- Application Deadline (sold separately)
- Bookmarks (sold separately)
- Job Tags (sold separately)
- Company Profiles (free add-on)
- Job Colors (free add-on)
- Predefined Regions (free add-on)
NOTE: For candidate (babysitter) submission and babysitter listings you should use Resume Manager paid plugin.
Sources and Credits
- WP Job Manager
- Resume Manager (paid add-on for WP Job Manager)
- Redux Framework
- Zilla Shortcodes
- Bootstrap 3.3.5
- OWL Carousel
Version 2.2.2 – September 23, 2016
* [fix] Color changing issue
Version 2.2.1 – September 21, 2016
* [tweak] Added separate options for Menu colors styling (Theme Options > Styling > Header) * [tweak] Remove 'sensor=false' from the Google Map (no longer needed) * [fix] Icon holder not displayed if icon set as 'none'
Version 2.2.0 – July 28, 2016
* [tweak] Option to filter job and resume listings by categories for [jobs_feed] and [resumes_feed] shortcodes * [tweak] Option to enable/disable Google Maps from the Job/Resume Single Page * [tweak] Added Tagline typography option * [tweak] Better styling for Job/Resume Geolocation plugins * [tweak] Translation file (.pot) update * [fix] Woocommerce quantity field issue * [fix] Body Background Color option doesn't work properly * [fix] Loader in 'load more listings' button for jobs/resumes
Version 2.1.1 – July 2, 2016
* [tweak] Added Google Map API Key field. (New requirements for displaying Google Maps. Google MAP API Key now is required) * [tweak] Added 'orderby' = 'featured' option for [jobs] * [tweak] Added 'orderby' = 'featured' option for [resumes] * [fix] Tracking Code bug * [fix] border-radius doesn't applied on first item in Jobs/Resumes Grid Layout bug
Version 2.1.0 – June 22, 2016
* [new] 4 Home Page Layouts added * [new] Jobs/Resumes in Cards view (2, 3, 4 columns) * [new] One Click Sample Data Installation * [new] 'Back to Top' button added * [new] Added option to remove Page Heading on Single Job and Single Resume pages * [new] Added Fax numbers and field for 2nd address on Contacts Page * [new] Added Google Map 2nd office address * [new] Option to remove Slider navigation * [new] Option to add custom symbols (e.g. numbers) to [iconbox] shortcode * [new] Added text options to edit Jobs and Resumes search form fields via Theme Options * [tweak] Removed WP Less plugin from the theme and add it with TGMPA * [tweak] Full width for Navigation if Layout Mode set to full width * [tweak] Show category icon for [job_summary] based shortcodes only if job assigned to category * [tweak] Envato Toolkit plugin replaced by Envato Market plugin * [tweak] Check for empty fields on Contacts page + remove Phone field validation * [tweak] 'DF Shortcodes for Babysitter' moved to Github repository * [tweak] Display Slider Description on Mobile devices * [tweak] Header Info on mobile devices * [tweak] Changelog.md replaced with readme.txt * [update] FontAwesome 4.6.3 * [update] WooCommerce 2.6 compatibility * [update] Language files * [update] Redux Framework 220.127.116.11 * [fix] TGMPA notification styling issue * [fix] Improve scripts loading for DF Shortcodes plugin * [fix] Icobox color issue if linked * [fix] Check if Resume Manager installed for [resume]-based shortcodes
Version 2.0.1 – September 11, 2015
* [tweak] Check for empty tagline * [tweak] Show category icon for [resume_summary] based shortcodes only if resume assigned to category * [fix] Color changing issue * [fix] Centering image with '.aligncenter' class
Version 2.0.0 – August 24, 2015
The Brand New Theme made from scratch! ---------------------- New: WordPress 4.3 Compatible New: Bootstrap 3 New: WP Job Manager plugins and add-ons full support New: Redux Theme Options New: CSS3 Animation New: Elements added: Counter, Progress Bar, Buttons, Circular Bar, Sections, Team Members New: Google Map on single job/resume page New: FontAwesome 4.4.0 Icons New: Entypo Icons And many other improvements
Version 1.5.1 – November 25, 2014
Added: Email icon to Header social links Added: Yelp icon to Header social links Updated: mo/po files Fixed: Minor bugs
Version 1.5 – May 16, 2014
Added: Ability to disable box title in the Slider Added: Team Custom Post types Added: Ability to change icon color [icobox] Added: Slider via shortcode Improved: Shortcode organization Fixed: Minor bugs
Version 1.4 – April 26, 2014
Updated: WordPress 3.9 compatibility (Shortcodes Generator) Fixed: Text Based Logo on pages Fixed: Carer name on Single page (fix for v1.3)
Version 1.3 – March 11, 2014
Added: Fullwidth blog page Added: Ability to use icons instead of images for [testimonial] Added: Ability to wrap [infobox] with a link Fixed: Text disappears in Chrome/Windows Fixed: Sometimes dropdown menu doesn't work when logged in Fixed: Gravatar php notices Fixed: Double headings removed for posts Fixed: Navigation background for Full width layout Fixed: Error tips for Contacts Form 7 Fixed: Minor bugs
Version 1.2.1 – December 13, 2013
Fixed: Image size for [jobs] shortcode Fixed: Bug with editing checkbox fields via admin panel (in v1.2)
Version 1.2 – December 8, 2013
Added: Aditional color options for Navigation Added: Ability to change currency via admin panel Added: Fullwidth layout Updated: Google Web Fonts List Fixed: Compatibility with WP Job Manager 1.5.1 Fixed: Minor bugs
Version 1.1 – October 1, 2013
Added: Ability to insert Jobs shortcodes via shortcodes generator Fixed: Minor bugs
Version 1.0 – September 26, 2013
NOTE: All images used in the theme are for demo purpose only and aren’t included into the theme package.
NOTE: For babysitter submission and babysitters listings you should use Resume Manager paid plugin.