Latest Version 2.5.1 – March 23, 2020 – view changelog
Babysitter is suitable for job listings site, especially for babysitters/nannies and parents, nannies site, a mom’s blog or other baby oriented sites.
But don’t feel restricted! It can be used for creating any job board site.
Babysitter includes one of the greatest options panel – Redux Theme Options. You can easily change any theme color. Babysitter comes with a lot of shortcodes so you can create any type of content you needed.
For Employers (parents)
Parents can post their job offer using frontend submission form. Those who are looking for babysitting jobs can then contact parents via email or contact form.
- Add, manage and categorise job listings using the familiar WordPress UI.
- Searchable & filterable ajax powered job listings added through shortcodes.
- Frontend forms for employers to submit & manage job listings.
- Allow job listers to preview their listing before it goes live. The preview matches the appearance of a live job listing.
Based on WP Job Manager plugin (free).
For Candidates (babysitters/nannies)
Babysitters can post their profiles, including a photo, video, skill set, location and other useful information, which can then be viewed by those looking for a babysitter, nannies, caregivers etc. Those seeking to employ someone can then contact babysitter directly through the email or contact form.
- Allow candidates (babysitters) to post resumes and apply to jobs with the resumes.
- List candidates, restricting access to certain user roles if you wish.
- Restrict which user roles can view candidate contact details.
Based on Resume Manager (sold separately).
- 100% Responsive
- Built on Bootstrap 3
- WordPress 5.3 ready
- Integrates with WP Job Manager plugin (by Mike Jolley)
- Integrates with Resume Manager (paid add-on for WP Job Manager)
- 40+ shortcodes (with shortcodes generator)
- New! 5 Home Page Layouts
- New! List and Grid view for Jobs and Resumes
- Post Formats support
- Powerful Theme Options Panel (Redux Framework)
- Unlimited Colors (easy to change)
- Boxed & Full Width layouts
- 7 Footer Widget Layouts
- Theme Customizer support (a real-time appearance editor)
- Custom Widgets (Flickr Feed, Latest Post, Tabbed widget, Social Links)
- Translation Ready (.pot file included)
- Google Maps integration
- Working Contact Form (Contact Form 7 Plugin)
- Google Web Fonts
- 779+ Google Fonts Usable
- 634 Font Awesome Icons Included
- 250+ Entypo Icons Included
- Demo Content included (xml)
- LESS/CSS (for easy styling)
- Free Updates
Compatibility with WP Job Manager add-ons
- Resume Manager (sold separately)
- Simple Paid Listing (sold separately)
- WC Paid Listings (sold separately)
- Job Alerts (sold separately)
- Contact Listing (free add-on)
- Applications (sold separately)
- Application Deadline (sold separately)
- Bookmarks (sold separately)
- Job Tags (sold separately)
- Company Profiles (free add-on)
- Job Colors (free add-on)
- Predefined Regions (free add-on)
Release Notes – Past versions changelogs.
Version 2.5.1 – March 23, 2020
* [tweak] Header - Custom Text field was added for the Header Info * [fix] Resume Manager - Account Password field is not displayed on account creation * [fix] Fixes autoupdates for a child theme * [update] Update translation files
NOTE: All images used in the theme are for demo purpose only and aren’t included into the theme package.
NOTE: For babysitter submission and babysitters listings you should use Resume Manager paid plugin.
NOTE: For candidate (babysitter) submission and babysitter listings you should use Resume Manager paid plugin.
Sources and Credits
- WP Job Manager
- Resume Manager (paid add-on for WP Job Manager)
- Redux Framework
- Zilla Shortcodes
- Bootstrap 3.3.5
- OWL Carousel