Babysitters Job Market
Babysitters business is the latest and high emerged market in many countries like US, Australia and UK. It is consistently growing and promising
huge market in coming years.
Latest Babysitter HTML Template
We have done lot of research and brought many features to Babysitter HTML Template, it is perfectly fit for your business, and morever it has 31 well designed HTML templates, so you no need to look for any other page.
for our buyers convinience we have included the PSDs too, so you’re free to change anything as per your requirements.
We can say , this is the #1 Babysitters HTML Template
Babysitters HTML Template Features
- Design is based on 100% research and exact fit for Babysitters Jobs Portal
- 24 Valid HTML pages
- 29 layered PSDs
- 100% responsive
- 5 colors variations
- Parallex version , animated version, main version , multiple combinations in HTML
- Complete Shop Pages
- Complete Blog Pages
- Events Pages , designed with view of WP Events Calander
- Google Web Fonts
- Working Contact form
- Clean and Modern Style
- 1170px Grid System
- Support through Skype, Email and WhatsApp
What is babysitting?
- Babysitting is temporarily caring for a child. Babysitting can be a paid job for all ages
- however, it is best known as a temporary activity for young teenagers who are too young to be eligible for employment in the general economy.
- It provides autonomy from parental control, and spending money, as well as an introduction to the techniques of child care.
- The type of work for babysitting workers also varies from watching a sleeping child, changing diapers, playing games, preparing meals, to teaching the child to read or even driving (if the age is right), depending on the agreement between parents and babysitter.
As per payscale
Babysitters in the United States are largely women. The group as a whole has a nationwide average of $10.00 per hour for pay. Compensation ranges from $7.14 per hour on the lower end to $15.25 on the higher end. Geographic location and career duration each impact pay for this group, with the former having the largest influence. Job satisfaction for Babysitters is high. Fewer than one in twenty get medical and dental insurance, and less than five percent get vision plans, too.