This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Awesome theme PS, glws!
Wow I was going to start designing something really similar to this today, I guess I’ll do something else haha Good job.
Cheers Dany. Glad to hear you like the design concept.
Can you show 300×250 ads instead of the 250×250? As well as 728×90 ads in Widgets?
You can easily display banner ads like 728×90 (This would go above the content posts at the top). The only reason we use 250×250 advertisements is that the container widths are only 275 pixels wide by default.
There is a simple option in the Theme Options to adjust the container width to a larger size though. This would allow you to fit a 300 pixel wide advertisement without any issues . See screen-shot to increase container width (Any width is possible): http://i.imgur.com/YUJss39.png
The Facebook Share buttons do not have a counter to show to how many people shared a post? Is that for a reason?
We are using a custom version of sharethis.com for the sharing. We thought the Facebook/Twitter counters didn’t match our design so we made our own custom icons. If you prefer a counter with the social icons, you can easily add a third party plugin as there are a ton on wordpress.org for free. We are using standard posts, so any plugin for social sharing will work with our theme.
Just Great!!! Good luck
Thanks for the kind words!
Great looking theme! What if you don’t have a featured image or any image at all. Does it look silly?
Nevermind I found my answer! http://bayside.progressionstudios.com/2012/10/
Looks great, thanks.
Glad you found it. Let me know if you need any other questions.
Thanks for the nice theme. Can the sidebar be placed on right and can you help me make the sidebar width 300 px?
You could increase the width of the sidebar with some minor CSS tweaks. It would only be a few lines of CSS that we could help you with in our support forums. Moving the sidebar to the right would take a little more CSS tweaking but we could give you basic directions on how to do that if you were comfortable making that modification.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
1) If I were to use this theme on a site with hundreds of posts, would performance degrade if a user kept scrolling down the home page until entries for all the posts were displayed?
2) Is it possible to put a sidebar on the right? Screenshot?
1) The performance should not degrade. It works just like Pinterest. This means the the posts load via ajax as needed instead of all at once. It keeps your website working fast and the users browser speedy as well.
2) Unfortunately we only have support for the sidebar on the left. We will look into adding an option to move the sidebar on the right as it is only a few lines of CSS. We could definitely provide directions on how to move the sidebar if you wanted.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
Seriously cool support. I’m still not 100% sure I’ll be using this theme for a project, but I just bought it anyway.
I hope post-sale support is as good as pre-sale support!
Awesome, glad to hear you ended up purchasing the theme. We are always happy to help.
I installed the theme, no problems, except for a duplicate search box in the sidebar. When I dragged the search box widget out of the sidebar, the theme displayed a single search box, as it should – even without the widget.
Everything else looks pretty good, though I wish I knew how to delete the “Hello World!” page title on the homepage. It’s not in your demo, and I wish it weren’t on my site, either.
The thing about the duplicate search box is a bug report, not a support request.
I’ve tried signing up on your support forum twice, with two different email addresses. The confirmation email does not arrive.
Still can’t delete the “Hello World!” page title on the homepage (not the blog page).
My username is the same as the one I use here: pulphero. Thanks for the help!
It’s AWESOME…!!!!! But the grid is not taking the full space, please make it work in the next update… :) Anyway it’s a GREAT THEME..!!! I loved the concept… :)
will buy it this week…:D
The best web gallery theme in all the history of themeforest. It’s nice to see something actually creative and well done compared with the .s.h.i.t. is now being cropped everywhere.
Good luck but I’m certainly a buyer.
Glad you like our latest theme. It’s always appreciated!
Hi there, fantastic theme! A couple of quick questions:
1. I presume there is an easy interface for integrating adsense into the ad boxes?
2. Is it possible for there to be a Tumblr shortcut at the top right social media icons?
3. Is there any way to include advertising in the sidebars (to the right or left) of post pages via widgets or other means? It’s not immediately apparent if this is an option.
1) The ad boxes demoed in the live preview are just an open text box. You can add in your adsense code as needed. This allows you to use adsense or any other advertising product.
2) Yeah, you can have a Tumblr icon on the top right. We don’t list out all of the social icons because there are too many .
3) Yeah, you can easily include advertising into the sidebar on the left. That would just be a simple widget. You could add a third column if you wanted an advertisement space on the right but that isn’t currently supported. Also, we are using standard WordPress posts so you could also add additional advertisements to posts with plugins.
Thanks for the prompt response. As with the user below, an image thumbnail only for video posts would be preferable so users have to click through. In the post page for videos, is it possible for the video to be embedded in the page, rather than popping out? Or is this custom fix?
And last question: would it be possible to fix the left sidebar on the homepage so it doesn’t scroll with the posts?
Amazing theme. Truly gorgeous. I just have one request: can you make it so the thumbnail image of a video post is NOT the embedded video? As you can see in the screenshot here ( http://30secondskills.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/thumb.png ) you can’t even click the play button anyway. I’d rather be able to have a static image as the thumbnail rather than the embedded video itself. Hope this is possible as the rest of the theme is perfect!
NOTE: I know you can add a lightbox URL which is great but I’d rather have the option to just have a static featured image on the homepage so people have to click through to the actual post and embedded full-size video. Thanks!
Okay thanks! Impressed with the follow-up speed. You are the best!
Hey there, I just bought and installed the theme and I am loving it. One thing though: I dont want the title of the most recent post to be at the top of the homepage. By default there is a large copy of the latest headline and I’m not sure how to turn it off.
Thanks, this template is perfect otherwise.
Check out the documentation under Setting up your homepage. It will go over how you can edit your homepage title and remove it if you want like in the live preview. Feel free to join our support forums if you have any other questions: http://support.progressionstudios.com/
Checking it out right now. Thanks for a perfect template and such quick replies.
Right on, thanks Contempo!
Feature request: a ‘related posts’ area where you can see a thumbnail and title of posts that similar. That’d be amazing!
It shuld be a form to fill out header color.. how can I change it?
Thanks, managed to fix it
Hello, can you have auto load of more posts as you reach the bottom of the category page / home page?
WOW! I am getting it tonight Thank you.
Awesome, let me know if you have any other questions.
Great looking theme!
Two questions please:
(1) I see that, on the homepage, the posts show a single category, even if a post has multiple categories attributed to it. How does that work? On what basis is one of the categories selected? Does it pick a parent category, with the categories I’m seeing on the post page being either child categories or tags?
(2) Instead of having ‘time since posting’ and comments icons at the bottom of each item on the homepage, how easy would it be please to include Likes (not Facebook) and Views icons, ala Zilla style?
1) The homepage can pull in a single category OR multiple categories (Tons of choices). The live preview for example pulls in most of the categories. If a post is posted in multiple categories, it will be pulled into the homepage if one or more categories is listed under the Homepage to be pulled.
2) Yeah, you could easily add a Like or Views icon. We could give you directions for that in our support forums.
Let me know if that clears it up for you or if you have any other questions.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $18.50
Power Elite Author
Unlimited graphic downloads & digital courses. Only $29/month
22,000+ templates & 1,000+ courses
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work