This author's response time can be up to 1 business day.
Thanks again for such a good theme, but I can’t seem to find how to edit/ remove these: http://i.imgur.com/YU8ukr4.png
Waiting on the confirmation email to this username @gmail.com
I’m waiting on the email to join your support forums, but I’m also having issues with preview text running over now:
It should just be a summary, and shouldn’t bleed over the right edge like that. Thanks for your quick help, it’s appreciated.
Thank you, posted
If there’s a post with no photo, I’m assuming the category won’t appear on the post like it does on each post with a photo?
Otherwise, can a default image be set?
Is there a way to remove Category label on the image of the post on the homepage?
Yeah, you can easily remove the category label on the image on the homepage.
Let me know if you have any other questions.
You said you can easily have a tumblr icon in the top right? How so?
Jump onto our support forums and we will help you out:http://support.progressionstudios.com/
Could you make the content area smaller? E.g. make the wrapper boxed similar to the newses theme on here?
I am having problems sourcing high quality images and when an image is small, it stretches it and makes it look weird.
Another solution would be if you allowed sidebars on both sides?
I hope you can help.
Can i change the alignment of the page to center?
Unfortunately aligning the page center would take quite a bit of custom css. This isn’t built-in to theme so the customization would be up to you if you wanted this.
Is it possible to move search box to the navigation menu?
I registered for the forum but i didn’t get an activation mail.
Let me know what your username is and I can manually approve your account so you can post any questions.
I haven’t bought the theme yet (I absolutely love the design, congratulations! It’s great.). I wanted to ask whether the individual tile sizes can be adjusted?
What I mean – can some of the titles be more like large, “featured” content, to highlight more important stuff, rather than having all posts equal.
All of the posts need to be equal width (That width can be adjusted globally but all posts would be the same). Alternatively, you could add-in a large featured image or slider at the top of a page if you wanted to feature a set of articles or content.
Question before purchasing this theme: my hosting provider has upgraded to PHP 5.4: are there any (known) problems using this theme and this PHP version?
Nope, the newer the PHP version, the better! You will be perfectly fine running PHP 5.4.etc.
Thanks, great to know!
My menus won’t show at all until I actually click on a post. ???
Nevermind. I figured it out. I forgot the reading settings that forced me to select a static homepage. I haven’t come across that in a while…completely forgot. False alarm
Right on, glad it was an easy fix. If you have any other questions in the future, feel free post them on our support forums.
Very happy with the theme so far. On the single blog post, the share links are stacking behind each other and can’t click on any of them except the print link.
It seems to be this way in your demo too. I’m viewing on FireFox for Mac.
Not all of our blog posts have featured images so the layout may tend to mess up abit, can you advise on how to solve this?
Easy to set up, clean code, was a delight to work with. Gave it a big fat 5*
Thanks for the great review!
I like the theme, however, I wish there weas:- a full width template, if we -don’t want the sidebar to appear
- another homepage layout, that would allow me to keep the masonry layout only for the blog section
This theme does have a full width template . This is only for pages with content. Also, the homepage can allow you to have a masonry layout and add content (Not sure if that is what you wanted).
Thanks, is it possible to have a demo with a full width template ? Regarding the homepage, I would like to have a full width video lightbox intro just above the masonry layout, Thanks
Hi, loving this theme, 2 quick pre-purchase questions (I purchased and am using your other brilliant theme, Wildfire. for another site)
1. Is it possible to turn masonry off and just have standard post/blog excerpt style for everything (category pages, front page, blog pages etc)?
2. Expect-not, but is it possible to center-justify the theme, as in Wildfire (looking to solve how to optimise appearance of content on large screens – right now its tucked away in left hand strip)
1) Yeah, you can easily turn masonry off on the index pages. (The archives and search however would need to be modified if you wanted a standard layout. Would be relatively easy to adjust though.)
2) Unfortunately you can’t center-justify this theme (Without editing the CSS a bit). This is because the layout rely’s on the sidebar and have spacing set on the side for this.
Really like the theme and am on the verge of purchasing it, but I have a few questions before I do.
1. What is the maximum width and height that the logo can be?
2. Is is possible to move the social media buttons (in the very top right of the demo version) to the navigation bar section and use larger social media buttons?
3. The blog posts that I’m planning on posting are going to be mainly image based. The images that I use will be hosted on external websites. Do you know if there is a way to automatically resize these images so they show up as the featured image? Or is it the case that a featured image will have to be hosted locally and resized manually?
Thanks in advance.
1) The logo can be any width/height. We recommend keeping it a similar height to the live preview but there is no limitations.
2) You would have to make these changes via CSS but they would be super simple. The social media buttons are placed in via a font so you can easily make them larger.
3) If you are using a CDN service for images, you just have to make sure it offers WordPress support. Otherwise the images won’t be auto-resized. W3 Total Cache for instance offer support for many CDN solutions:
Great, thanks for the quick response. Purchasing now! : )
Hello, i want to know how the adverts work… each advert is configurated like a post? or you can configure an absolute position for an advert ? or how many post before is going to be an advert…
there are some other adverts position on the theme? like header or on the article layout??
Feel free to send us an e-mail and we can send you the documentation for posting an advertisement. The advertisements are posts. You can use Google Adsense code or any other third party code for the advertisements. Also, basic HTML for images will work in that spot. Note: You can post advertisements in the sidebar as well.
Im about to buy this theme, but I have a question regarding the comment box, Is it possible to remplace the comment box by a Facebook comment plugin ?
thanks, best regards
btw great work regarding the design and the mobile integration
Yeah, that would be no problem.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users are not charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
Use, by you or one client, in a single end product which end users can be charged for. The total price includes the item price and a buyer fee.
View license details
Get it now and save up to $18.50
Power Elite Author
Deliver better projects faster. Photos, templates & courses
Unlimited downloads. Only $29/month
Learn almost anything with
Envato Tuts+ for free
9000 free tutorials, 3000 paid courses
Designers matched perfectly to
you on Envato Studio
2000 artists ready to undertake your work