- Full Wordpress v.6.1.1 compatibility.
- Full Elementor v3.11.5 & Elementor Pro v3.11.7 plugin compatibility.
- Blog Templates Included.
- Buy One Time & Get FREE Updates FOREVER.
- Need help installing this item on your website? Contact us and we will install it at NO ADDITIONAL COST.
Bean Barista is an Elementor template kit developed for you to sell and promote your barista course online. Its design was very well constructed, making it unique and exclusive.
You are able to change the colors of all elements and graphics of this kit with Elementor itself, not being necessary to use any other type of editing program, as well as no experience in coding. By purchasing this layout you will be 100% in control of your website.
This kit was built with the Hello theme, but you can use any other theme with Elementor support.
Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included).
- Great documentation and support from Elementor
- True no-code customization with drag and drop visual builder
- Customize fonts and colors in one place or fine-tune on individual elements
- Modern, professional design
- Header and footer builder
- Fully customizable
- Responsive layout
- About The Course
- Contact Us
- Course Details
- Course Page
- Home – Style 01
- Home – Style 02
- Our Team
- Post Details
- Pricing Plans
- Testimonials – Style 01
- Testimonials – Style 02
- Elementor Pro upgrade is required for some templates and features (not included)
How to Install
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize
Detailed Guide: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000842846-How-to-use-the-Envato-Elements-WordPress-Plugin-v2-0
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
Acknowledgements & Contributors
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.