Beauty Center – Responsive WordPress Theme
“Beauty Center” theme is dedicated to create a beauty salon website, or any health-beauty related one. Using a custom admin panel you can manage more options, from the backgrounds of the website, to text colors and widget sections. The layout is responsive, looking great from a desktop view down to a smaller mobile resolution.
- Different stylesheets depending on browser window size
- Featured flexible slider on home page. Touch-slide enabled for mobiles.
- Custom menu available for mobile devices.
- Custom widgets and shortcodes that will resize down to mobiles and tablets resolutions
Custom widgets and shortcodes
- Live twitter widget
- Flickr widget
- Testimonials widget
- Custom posts from category with thumbs widget
- Custom text with thumb widget
- Responsive Google Map shortcode
- Flexible videos shortcode
- Custom layout shortcodes
- Custom shortcodes to create icon blocks and services lists
Unique layout design
- Custom photo gallery page with filtering and popup images
- Custom contact page with ajax form
- Full width page layout with multiple sections arrangements
- Custom admin panel with more options and settings
- Enable / Disable timthumb for image resising
- Translation file included
- Layered PSD File included
- SEO Friendly code
- Works in all major browsers
- HELP files included
1. Some core and layout code optimizations
2. Options to translate the comments form and layout (using the .po languages file)
3. Added option to make the photo gallery page full width or with sidebar
4. Options to position the sidebars to left or right side
5. Update the contact form to support a phone input option and another custom one.
6. Small bug fixed for the mobile version menu.
How to update the theme from older versions
1. Download the archive again, it’s free, from your themeforest account.
2. Replace the files of the theme from your server. If you don’t made modifications to the old file you have.
3. Save/Store all the custom settings added in the custom admin panel. Just those custom values added in that panel only. Not the post/pages content. Remember there is no automatically option to save those values, you will need to copy/paste them somewhere and insert them again after Reseting the admin panel.
4. RESET the custom admin panel from the RESET tab. This way you will see the new option in the panel.