Instagram Feed IssueIf you can’t see the images of Instagram Feed (in the sidebar or site footer) on your site, please update your Berry theme to the latest version: v1.2.6. Please also update the required plugin Berry Extension to v1.2.6 (The Instagram feed related code is included in the required plugin).
After updating the theme and the required plugin, please clear your site cache and browser cache, then go to the front-end and check again.
Thanks very much.
Berry is a personal blog and shop WordPress theme with fresh colors and modern design style. With clean and elegant design concept, it is perfect for creating a beautiful and unique personal blog, telling stories about nature, health, lifestyle, food, and more.
Check changelog to see what’s new in version 1.2.
With 3 page templates, 3 featured slider styles, and 11 blog archive layouts, you can easily combine and customize elements, to create your own beautiful and unique homepage.
3 Page/Post Templates
Each page or post can choose a different layout template. (Post Template requires WordPress 4.7)
- Right Sidebar
- Left Sidebar
- Fullwidth (no sidebar)
3 Featured Slider Styles on blog page
- Large Slider
- Carousel 2 Cols
- Carousel 3 Cols
And with Light/Dark color scheme. Pick posts by handpick, category or tag. Check to enable auto play and more options. One click to remove posts in slider from latest posts list.
11 Blog Archive Layouts
- Classic Card
- List Card
- Grid 1 Col
- Grid 2 Cols
- Grid 3 Cols
- Classic Grid 2 Cols
- Classic Grid 3 Cols
- Flip Grid 2 Cols
- Flip Grid 3 Cols
4 Post formats
8 Custom widgets
- Profile – About, profile image and bio.
- Categories – Selected categories with background image
- Latest Posts – With posts thumbnails.
- Latest Comments – With comment author profile image.
- Ad Banner – Simple custom ad image with link
- Instagram Feed
- Social Icons
- Facebook Like Box
Customize Archive Pages
Category Archive, Author Archive, Date-based Archive, Tag Archive, you can change the page layout and archive styles for each separately.
Parallax Page/Post Header
One click to enable the parallax scrolling effect for the large featured image in page or post header.
Create your own online shop and start to sell your products with Berry and WooCommerce.
Berry is officially compatible with WPML. It’s easy to build your multilingual site with Berry and WPML.
And More Features
- Responsive design. Retina ready.
- Loads of options. Easy to customise and live preview with Customizer.
- Customize background for site page, header & footer
- Boxed or Fullwidth Site Layout
- 2 Site header style. 2 Primary menu style. And support sticky menu.
- Support fullscreen off-canvas menu with custom background image.
- 3 Featured Boxes below the featured slider
- Support SVG logo in Customizer
- Social icons can be folded and hover/click to show in site header. It keeps your nav bar tidy and clean.
- Gallery slider can be added in content area.
- Custom styling for “MailChimp for WordPress” plugin to create your newsletter subscription form
- Support Contact Form 7
- Fullwidth Instagram Feed in footer
- Social icons in site header, footer and sidebar
- Post Sharing, Post Like, and Related Posts recommendation
- 2 Button styles: Default & Slide
- All Google Fonts
- Unlimited Colors
- 3 Footer layouts: 1/2/3 columns
- Show/Hide elements
- Translation ready. .pot file included.
- RTL languages support
- Cross browser compatibility
- Built with HTML5 and CSS3. SCSS files included.
- SEO friendly. And is compatible with Yoast SEO plugin.
- Child theme example included.
- One click demo import.
- Detailed documentation included.
- 5-star support
If you are not sure whether the theme has a specific feature you need, please check our Online Documentation, browse demos, read item description on this page. If you can’t find an answer, please leave a comment.
Need Our Support?
Please feel free to contact us if you encounter any issue related to the theme. To speed along the support request, please follow the guide listed on the support tab.
Images used in the demo site are not included in the download package. You can find them on Unsplash.com
ChangelogVersion 1.2.6 – January 12, 2018
* Fixed: Instagram Feed issue - images could not be displayed
Version 1.2.5 – November 18, 2017
* New: Option to hide post categories meta in Featured Slider * New: Option to hide post categories meta for posts on homepage and other archive pages * New: More social icons added: SoundCloud, 500px, Digg, Foursquare, Houzz, TripAdvisor * Improved: Child theme - enqueuing the parent theme stylesheet instead of using @import * Fixed: Customizer UI compatibility issues with WordPress v4.9 * Fixed: Site Header’s Mini Cart Icon issue caused by WooCommerce deprecated function * Fixed: Minor CSS issues
Version 1.2.4 – August 30th, 2017
* New: “Text Only” page header option for Category Archive pages - so won’t show category image as category page header background * New: Option to show subcategories instead of showing posts on parent category page * New: Tag Archive pages layout & style settings in Customizer > Archive Pages * Fixed: “undefined” error message when creating a new category * Fixed: Featured Slider minor issue on mobile devices
Version 1.2.3 – July 31st, 2017
* New: More social icons added: RSS, VK, Reddit, Yelp, Delicious * Fixed: Minor CSS bugs
Version 1.2.2 – June 2nd, 2017
* Fixed: PHP version 7 issues * Fixed: WooCommerce condition function is_shop() in customizer
Version 1.2.1 – May 28th, 2017
* Fixed: CSS issues for Shop Page’s Normal Page Header
Version 1.2 – May 28th, 2017
* New: WooCommerce Compatibility * New: Shop Section in Customizer * New: Added another recommended plugin - WooCommerce * New: WPML Embedded Installer integration * Updated: wpml-config.xml * Fixed: Sticky nav bar shaking issue
Version 1.1.7 – April 30th, 2017
* New: Option to make page background color to be transparent * New: Option to make site header background color to be transparent * Changed: Move background image options out of "Boxed Layout Options"
Version 1.1.6 – April 29th, 2017
* New: Options to customize Site Header background color, background image and text color * New: New site header style - “Logo + Nav Bar” * New: Option to add background image for site footer * New: Option to choose Site Layout - Fullwidth/Boxed Layout * New: Options to set site max width, background color/image for Boxed Site Layout * New: Option to change text on Read More buttons * New: General Section in Customizer * New: Shows category description for Large Page Header Style on category archive pages * New: Added another recommended plugin - Yoast SEO * New: 8 new demos data for importing * Changed: These 3 sections have been moved into General Section - Button Styles, Page Post Header & Background Image * Improved: Styled interface of WordPress customizer * Fixed: Minor CSS bugs
Version 1.1.5 – March 15, 2017
* New: Single Post Header Style - “Normal Featured Image below Post Title” (Customizer > Post > Single Post Header Style) * New: Option to hide a post’s featured image on its single post page * Updated: Demo content files for one-click-demo-importing
Version 1.1.4 – March 2, 2017
* New: Signature image width input field for Custom Widget - Berry Profile * New: Option to hide Author Info Box after single post content * New: Custom Widget - Berry Facebook * New: Option for user to change related posts section title * New: Option to enable site footer Instagram Feed’s title to be a link to Instagram account page * Improved: Post Share - share preview now is open in a small pop-up window, not in a new tab * Changed: Post Archive Grid Layout - Image area now is clickable and linked to its article * Fixed: Minor CSS bugs
Version 1.1.3 – February 17, 2017
* New: 4 Post Archive Layouts - Classic Grid 2 Cols, Classic Grid 3 Cols, Flip Grid 2 Cols, Flip Grid 3 Cols * New: Featured Boxes section on homepage * New: Featured Boxes section background color option * New: Large page header option for Category Archive pages * New: Custom meta “Featured” for posts * New: Users can choose to show handpicked featured posts in the Featured Slider * New: Option to remove posts in the Featured Slider from the latest posts archive list * New: Bloglovin social icon for Social Menu * New: One click to turn a square shape author photo into round shape for custom widget - Berry Profile * New: Demo content, widgets and customizer data included in download package to import * New: Recommended plugin “One Click Demo Import” for importing demo content, widgets and customizer data * New: Child theme example included in download package * Changed: Customizer > Blog Page > Posts Layout - changed from drop down list to radio button list * Removed: “Enable card style?” option in Customizer > Blog Page > Posts Layout (Merged into Posts Layout list) * Tweak: Buttons top & bottom padding value * Tweak: Subscribe form submit button width * Tweak: Other minor css changes
Version 1.1.2 – January 14, 2017
* New: Archive pages (category, author, date-based) layout & style settings in Customizer > Archive Pages * New: Support SVG logo in customizer * New: Add “Enable to auto play” for Featured Slider in Customizer > Blog Page > Featured Slider * New: More options for Featured Slider Auto Play - Pause Duration, Transition Speed & Hover to Pause * New: Option to enable parallax scrolling effect for large featured image in page/post header in Customizer > Page/Post Header. * Enhanced: New image size 1920px x auto height when adding an image to the Media Library, this size will be used for Featured Slider on blog page, featured image/gallery slider in page/post header, and category archive page header. Full size was used before. Please note: this only works when upload new images, for the existing images, users can use plugins to regenerate this new size (please see documentation - 7th Chapter - Image Size for details). * Enhanced: For featured slider on blog page, featured images/gallery slider in page/post header, and category archive page header, load small size of images first so there will not be just blank before large images have been loaded.
Version 1.1.1 – December 27, 2016
* Fixed: Low version PHP issues * Changed: Moved text domain files to wp-content/languages/themes. Please move your .mo and .po file to wp-content/languages/themes if you have translated the theme.
Version 1.1 – December 26, 2016
* New: Post Template for each post - requires WordPress 4.7 * New: New style for Featured Slider - Carousel 2 Col * New: New style for Featured Slider - Carousel 3 Col * New: Widget Title Color option in Customizer > Colors > Sidebar * New: Support for RTL languages * New: 5 new social icons for Social Menu - Flickr, Etsy, Tumblr, Dribbble, Vine * Improved: Options structure in Customizer > Blog Page * Fixed: Low version PHP issues * Fixed: Minor CSS issues
Version 1.0 – December 11, 2016
* Initial Public Release.